Wtf I hate meat now

wtf I hate meat now

He look so delicious tho

why are chinks so depressing cunts? They should just kill themselves

Cuck

Stop eating dogs

I hope you aren't too sensitive to rape scenes.

an island of autism
or a mainland of overpopulated autism
or a peninsula of autism
I don't know I think asians are just fucked in the head.

What is this shit about?

Livestock industry makes genetically modified super pigs. Little Korean girl raises the best one and when it grows up and they takes it back to do experiments on it Paul Dano helps her save it.

I really hope you're joking, because i've felt nothing at all watching this.
It behaved exactly like a chinamen movie.
bored me the hell out of, desu.

Then you better steer out of under sandet, saving private ryan,forrest gump, wall-e, inside out.
if /lit/, then steer very very far away from to kill a mockingbird and of mice and men.

Me too, this movie made me cry almost immediately and it only got worse as the movie progressed.
It is the animal aspect that caused so much emotion

what is a chinaman movie even

This was a delightfully weird movie. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Okja was kawaii. The AFL were faggots. Jake Gyllenhal was overacting like crazy. Wtf I hate Monsanto/Koch Foods/Hormel/Tyson Industries now.

the chinese used to swap their own children with their neighbor's so that in times of famine they could eat the kids without eating their own children
just a fun fact fact for you

You would think that standing next to a giant hippo thing would make your face look less chubby, but no.

Her chubby face is pretty cute desu

As soon as i saw him in the mask I knew it was Classic Dano from his weird eyes and lips

How does this man emanate such a distinguished presence? Even with most of his face obscured you can still feel his radiant aura.

very basic, confusing, black and white stereotypes and tropes.

That smug face should be trademarked

On the surface it comes across as anti meat but it's actually anti capitalist.

I'M ACTING

Looks like a human Pepe.

They already are though

The scene where the superpigs push the baby out of the slaughterhouse fence legit made me sad as hell.

Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
[Schindler looks at his car]
Oskar Schindler: This car. Goeth would have bought this car. Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people.
[removing Nazi pin from lapel]
Oskar Schindler: This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. A person, Stern. For this.
[sobbing]
Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person... and I didn't! And I... I didn't!

STOP EATING FARM ANIMALS
EAT YOUR DOG LIKE ANY CIVILIZED PERSON

>On the surface it comes across as anti meat but it's actually anti capitalist.
I feel like it didn't get its message across as well compared to Snowpiercer.

Mija is obviously an unwitting pawn stuck between the Mirando and the ALF, but I never really know what the director Bong wants to say about the ALF but he slightly mocks them at times.