Yfw you finished Civil War 2 #3

yfw you finished Civil War 2 #3

GAS THE HULKS
CIVIL WAR: ALL NEW ALL NOW

>yfw you will never fuck Bobbi again

So why didn't the Illuminati just use an Anti-Hulk arrow and avoid WWH altogether? Not that anyone died, except that one chick that he was nailing.

Glad to see my image at work.

Bruce had finally cracked the way to kill Hulk in the last year when he hadn't Hulked out.

Yeah, and Cho became the new Hulk, that does nothing to answer my question.

i made this image when reading old avengers. great minds.

they didn't have a way to kill hulk back when Illuminati shot him into space.

at least this time bruce knew what was gonna happen

because an anti hulk arrow didnt exist then.

So you're telling me that Reed Richards and Tony Stark between the two of them, ignoring all of the other geniuses in the Illuminati, never thought of putting the thing that kills hulks into a weapon.

No, that's fucking stupid.

I've always loved the abject stupidity of Tony wearing street clothes over the armor. Like, HUH? Why would you do that? It's not like the armor is skin tight and you could get away with wearing it under your clothes Spidey-style.

It just makes no fucking sense.

they thought of it sure, they just werent able to make it. but gamma is bruce's thing, so he was able to once he could apply himself properly.

Yeah, weird coincidence. I named the file the exact same.
My other reaction:

nothing could ever kill the hulk for a variety of reasons, otherwise Bruce would have just committed suicide years ago.

So all of those decades researching how to undo it himself accounted for nothing, and apparently nobody was allowed to help, such as Reed.

It looks like you're trying to make a shitty cash in on a Disney movie. Would you like some help?

>yfw you ignore the comics you dislike and read the ones you like

half of that armor was skin tight, and the rest of the bulk is explained away as medical equipment because of his heart condition.

>JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
no user, no one was allowed to help.

Well that's retarded, because Reed invented a device that was a big enough deal to make Galactus pack up and fuck off.

The ultimate nullifier? Reed didnt make that.

He's not wearing the whole suit, just the chest piece, and not for quick changes but because it's keeping the shrapnel in his heart from killing him.
But yeah, it probably couldn't be as inconspicuous as it's supposed to be.
I applaud the movies for revising it into a machine that's lodged in the center of his chest instead of armor he wears over his clothes
There's also the fact that the rest of his armor is supposed to fit into his briefcase.

my man

He used to have to wear at least the chest piece at all times, in order to keep shrapnel from moving closer to his heart. I'm not saying that makes it less dorky, but that was the reason.

>mfw

It was so fucking bad but it'll still sell because ANGER and BIG SHOCKING DEATH

I just keep getting disappointed

I want to give up

Sure feels pretty good.

I like trying to find ways to make it make sense.

Bendis didnt ignore totally awesome hulk, ulysses just didnt know bruce cant hulk out

they werent finishing each others thoughts because bendis speak, ulysses is sub consciously forcing events to move in a certain direction.

>ulysses is sub consciously forcing events to move in a certain direction.
Well duh

Hawthorne Effect

no i mean he is actually warping reality to cause his 'visions' to manifest, the only reason they dont fully come to pass is he's telling people and doesnt have active control of this ability, yet.

Bendis didn't ignore Hulk. Bruce talked about how he wasn't Hulk and hadn't been for a year. He was just super paranoid about the what if.

/new/ here
What even are the Inhumans?
Are they like better X-men are something

Kree experimented on a bunch of humans so that they take in these magic mists and get random powers. They lived secluded in the mountains/the moon forever. Now they have an island by Manhattan. Old school monarchist/royalist society.

leftover experiment from...i want to say the high evolutionary.

It was silly but it was 70's comics.

the thought of putting on a suit that way is horrifying. and i like how much tech has changed that by the movie it was just the circle on his chest

ah i'm wrong, kree tech is the source.

If it takes just a few microseconds, just imagine if some part of the suit pinched him while moving

Tony would just build an Iron Pecker and it would be better than a normal one.

I would it could build some more iron skin, cause if it catches some of your thigh, that strip of skin is coming off.

>hawkeye gets arrested for the bruce's murder
>marvel has spoiled the fact that hawkeye will be featured in another comic

Marvel sure does like spoiling their own stories

So having not read the Civil War II book, how the fuck did Bendis get around the fact that Banner didn't have the Hulk in him anymore?

> Bendis
> Continuity

that was the point, Bruce was still super paranoid about being the Hulk again

it was done in the one issue.

oh shit i figured out Civil War 2, it's literally just Bendis doing stupid shock moments. Ulysses sees BLANK OH NO WE ALL REACT, repeat

>that was the point, Bruce was still super paranoid about being the Hulk again
Except he was clearly getting over it in the Hulk book.

They're not experts in gamma radiation like Bruce is