Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wzpYDnqhiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

giv jew gf

would fucc & succ pusy

based pusyposter

Would give a good dicking

lolololol
fuck where does she come up with thiss tuff???

perfect body for a black man

This is the kind of comedy women should stick to.

There are nudes

She also talks out of one side of her mouth

pretty good wikifeet page, i think i'll check out some of her comedy

Nice gal. Had a good thing going. Does too much sheep bleeting. Maybe it's become a nervous tic.

Her off the cuff material is pretty great.

I like her side mouth talking

you can tell she was ignored as a child and now does everything she can to be noticed

i guess that's most standups

it's cause she's a woman, retard. the attention only feeds their lust for more and more

not funny (no women are) but she's good looking, that gets you real far as a woman

now this is the real thicc, not that fat roasties you faggots like to post

Why do you guys hate iliza? Did she turn into an sjw? She's from Texas and was always pretty conservative from what I remember despite being a Jew. Her body is pretty great, too.

She's thicc, not T H I C C

She is lame and boring af
youtube.com/watch?v=4wzpYDnqhiI

I find her standup pretty terrible but I'm not her target audience. I always found her fine on the radio and podcasts though and I think she's hot as fuck. That body mang. I find her way more tolerable than Schumer.

Based. Pusy poster of the hour

THIS is T H I C C

No, that's

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

She's not thicc at all. She's got a nice tight body. Which is sexy in it's own way. But it's not thicc.

>She's from Texas and was always pretty conservative
Sauce?

>some asshole videoed this
this is why fat people don't work out

post more from these pics

People are fat because they eat too much, not because they don't work out.

Not that user, but she's definitely from Texas. That's easy enough to check. I do vaguely recall hearing her expressing some conservative values. Perhaps in a Joe Rogan's podcast? I can't remember. Probably some podcast though.

at least they're there

srent those treadmills rated for like 100kgs or something

I'm not going to look for examples but she had like a podcast before podcasts were a thing on thestream.tv where she did like a comedy headline news show and she usually took a conservative stance on everything. She would also dance around in her underwear and a blazer.

>what is bulking?

>bulking for life

obliques are the sexiest part of a woman confirmed

how come so little people realize this? we need to teach that stuff in heath class

>She would also dance around in her underwear and a blazer.
Sauce?

There's too much junk out there. I've had to tell my sister that spot fat reduction doesn't exist a half dozen times. But there are paid professionals that say otherwise, you see.

There's so much bunk out there about the human body it's hard for the average joe to navigate it.

>Tracking what you eat, carefully getting enough protein, carbs, and calories while lifting 3+ times a week

>An entire large pizza for dinner? Sure, why not, I climbed some stairs.

Literally kill yourself fatty.

Always pisses me off how the two on the left are AT LEAST trying but the other two are just basically standing around

>But there are paid professionals that say otherwise
yep. I've read many books written by professionals of the sport and coaches of decades, but apparent that knowledge doesn't count because "lol you learned this on the internet? :P"

In high school my 5'7" health teacher was +270 lbs. She claimed her body suffered from a glandular problem. After I graduated I bumped into her at the local grocery store. Her shopping cart was brimming with carbolicious snacks and delectable sweet treats.

>please respect me for my profession and personality while I present myself in this fashion
>every woman ever
I fucking hate women so god damn much.

>One's image magically discredits their character and achievements.

Why would anyone that fat bother anyway? Even if you lost the weight your skin would like a blanket wrapped around your entire body

It gives a perfect view on how they see themselves and what aspects they want to prioritise. If they want to sexualise themselves and bring out the ass and tits then they should not be surprised if the surrounding people will start treating them accordingly. But that does not happen on today's feminist bitching society.

>female comedian
>achievements

t. Chuck

>Someone shows off their body, therefore, it's the only thing their worth.

Wow, look at all those skinny Americans, that workout has made a massive difference.

yup

like its bullshit when people say they have glandular or thyroid problems, at the end of the day all of that mass has to come from fucking somewhere and it comes from you stuffing food in your face all the time

>some gender specifically displays themselves in sexual manner and expects people to judge them by their personality or skills

>It's women's fault I choose to only see their image.
>Even women *I know* who are accomplished and have good character are dismissed, because they show off their awesome butt.
>It's their fault I devalue them, because they gave me a boner.

>deep down woman acknowledges the fact she is nothing more than a child birthing machine and lures suitable males with her exposed sexuality
>she uses this to his advantage as males present gifts and positive attention while attempting to mate with her
>she dismisses the whole fact when she deems it doesn't benefit her career or otherwise
Just one simple image of a whore presenting her ass is enough to bring this behaviour upon realisation.

>It's women's fault that men act irrationally, when they see their bodies.
>They shouldn't use any of their natural talents to their advantage, because doing so magically invalidates their achievements.
>Every woman should thank men for propping them up, because that's the only way they got anywhere.
Take my hand, because you need to come on, brah.

Unlike most fat fucks, as least they're trying.

It's for a fetish site, you naive fag.

upboat

These women are white trash maintaining this weight for easy beta bux by fucked up fetishists.

In the real world, a weight problem is usually goes hand-in-hand with poor parenting or some personal issue like depression.

it should probably be treated as an addiction

MAN, how does someone get to the point in their life that this is attractive?

>It's women's fault that men act irrationally, when they see their bodies.
That's not at all what I was saying. Men act however they wish, women de-elevate themselves to pieces of meat to gain the benefits of being a piece of meat whilst requiring them not to be treated as pieces of meat. It most certainly does take away from other parts of them if they all collectively focus on showing ass and tits instead of other possible traits.

Imagine if male ceo's and top tier actors did nothing but provide pictures of their muscles whilst doing a duckface. That's what women are doing all the time while bitching how they need to be taken seriously.

Don't even bother. It will always be men's fault. Doesn't matter how rationally you explain things, men will always be viewed as responsible for the acts of women. I used to think it was worth straightening out but its just not how things work. Vagina will always trump logic.

>women de-elevate themselves to pieces of meat to gain the benefits of being a piece of meat whilst requiring them not to be treated as pieces of meat. It most certainly does take away from other parts of them if they all collectively focus on showing ass and tits instead of other possible traits.

if you had a body like brad pitt, you would do the same thing.

Well since you brought up male CEOs... Men are actually more attractive to women in uniform. Men are also more attractive to women when they can display wealth. Which is why men's suits are so attractive to women. Form fitting uniforms that suggest wealth and status. CEOs are in fact doing everything in their power to appear more attractive to women. The watch, the car, the brand names. All catered to for female attraction.
You see, male and female attraction isn't mirrored. Men don't care what care a woman drives. And women can overlook can physical flaw a man has, if he presents himself with wealth or status.

Secondly, female ceos aren't posting their butts on camera with duckfaces.

Thirdly, top male actors *are* showing off their muscle.

So now that we got all that out of the way. You're outright stating women's behavior is "collective". So you're admitting to generalizing. And as you demonstrated in this thread, you've projected what you think to be the collective opinion of women, on an individual comedian. Who you don't even know. You just assume she thinks a certain way, because other women think that way.

Lastly, it's pretty sad that you think presenting a sexy image is "de-valuing" yourself. Or that it makes one a "piece of meat". You treat sexuality as inherently shameful and the antithesis to intellectualism. i don't know where you get this idea that an expression of sexuality devalues a person, but it's not true. Presenting an image, and benefiting from it, doesn't change the fact that you worked to get where you are.

There are a million women hotter than Iliza Schleswhatever, but how did she mange to get known as a successful comedian? Well she worked hard at a field that other women didn't.

And what about men with their own innate advantages? Like athletes. Do you hate how 6'8'' tall basketball players tell you that you can make it, if you just shoot enough hoops?

why is nobody posting more pics of this hot piece of ass?

too muscular

anymore from this set or nah?

Sup Forums is filled with fags

Who would be the one dude with the Iliza folder? And why would he be here?

Firstly. Men are attractive to women and respectable to men. Women bring out their attractiveness while demanding the same respect men gain. It's generally not possible to have both for women.

Secondly, they might not, but a whopping majority of women would choose beauty over skill or smarts. This is what drags them down and they blame it on men.

Thirdly, majority of men aren't showing off their muscle, and that goes for all parts of society from beggars to a-listers.

Fourthly, women *are* generally the same. They are the sheepest of sheep. They are the ones who will go with masses to every trend that ever came up. They are the ones who wear trousers that strangle their anatomy, they are the ones who keep the make-up business alive, they are the ones who think a handbag is wonderful because it costs 500 bucks, they are the ones who keep blogs of their wonderful lives to show others how they're superficially well off.

Fifthly, sexuality isn't shameful but it is the antithesis to intellectualism, yes. Women get a free ride for life if they're pretty, but have to work hard like men to be a professional. Often women get an easier treatment because of their pretty looks (pussy pass), and when ever they are showing their asses off, it's like admitting they've gained so much in life because of it. It literally means they haven't been working their assess off to be where they are due to merit.

Sixthly, I don't know who she is, but I bet she's a jew and it's nepotism or casting couch.

Seventhly, no I don't hate how athletes perform well in life. I do hate how women athletes demand the same respect and prize as male athletes when they're nowhere near the level of skill.

Americans are evolving

You don't even know who you're bitching about? You just saw a random ass in the catalog, and launched into a woman hate diatribe?

The picture isn't showing on catalogue. I came to watch sexy pictures and engaged in discussion warfare.

Discussion warfare? So you're at "war" so to speak. As in, you purposely came looking for confrontation?

I don't even know what to say to that.

this thread is about how iliza is popular because she is attractive and not because of her merits as a comedian. if you cared about "womens rights" you would be against someone like iliza who uses her looks to get ahead in a field where thats not required. selling sex only matters for actors not comedians

HE STRIKES AGAIN

How did this become a women's rights issue?
Wouldn't stifling women's autonomy work against women's rights? Why should I get upset that she's freely expressing herself? She likes looking sexy, and she gets attention for it. Is that a bad thing?
What about Dane Cook? Are you going to claim that Dane's appearance had zero to do with his popularity? That he didn't sell based on women wanting to fuck him? I'm sure his jawline, muscles and hair had to effect.