Canada Love Thread

ITT we post what we love about our country. Ill start.

No happenings, peaceful, not gonna get nuked and tons of wilderness to hunt and fish.

Other urls found in this thread:

debishawcrossblog.com/archives/1078
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/13/world/europe/paris-shooting-attacks.html
citynews.ca/2016/03/18/trending-2-new-yorkers-beg-trudeau-to-enter-presidential-race/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh you

>Canada Love

Delete this

Fuck off burgers this is a Canadians only thread. Unless you want to finally bend the knee and finally be great again.

our president is a little less feminine than your PM

You forgot your love for cultural enrichment

We don't get to experience Hillary when she wins. Trumpfags are delusional. We all know Trudeau is way better than Hillary.

>better than Hillary

at what? Fucking up a country?

The ice and snow is the only thing thats gonna be enriching their culture. We know this, they don't.

I'm gonna be brutally honest here.

I-I actually kinda like Maple syrup. It isn't sickeningly sweet.

cook some scallops in it with some champagne and chives. You'll be glad you did

Canada is ok.

Lets all not forget that we can take all the best parts of being a burger and leave out the bad bits. Truly we have the most peaceful and greatest country on the earth.

Enjoy your refugees btw we already took all the educated ones.

Huh, really? Would that really work out nicely?

I can't see this tasting very good, but..I'd try.

I'll try*

Canada love doesn't mean American hate, they're our BFFs you colossal faggot

They need to learn to respect the leaf.

Universal healthcare is nice, and I love Tims. I'm a little worried about real estate prices though.

I always thought that our only wealth is measured in m2, so I envy you alot.
Also I love the leaf syrup...

debishawcrossblog.com/archives/1078

H-holy shit, you've convinced me. This doesn't look half bad, and the maple syrup may actually accentuate the taste of the scallops. The champagne, too...

This looks classy as fuck, I can't wait to try it.

If you ever get a chance to Visit Canada drop by the capital city of Ottawa and check out the market downtown. You can buy maple syrup directly from the farmers that produce it.

ENOUGH

That damn bird isn't even our national animal. The beaver is natures architect, it can change the face of a landscape.

lool no way weed get THAT far

ITT leaves trying to be relevant again

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/13/world/europe/paris-shooting-attacks.html

One of the best things about our country.

I love that it has the next 20 states to belong to the U.S

Prepare to be freed eh

Its all part of the plan burger. Were gonna shift your politics to be liberal forever.

Well, if you're gonna bomb something like isis there's gotta be some repercussions, just like in the states

But at least we're being active players in the world's geopolitics, leaf, unlike you :/

>relevant again

what do you mean by this ?

Quit the herbal Jew, fucking degenerates.

What I love about canada? A bunch of pansy faggots that would hand over their territory too easily.

I love canada!

Stop using our flag

>Trying again to be relevant

Is what i mean :/

Seriously, why the fuck would any country want to be relevant? The least relevant country in all of Finno-Scandinavia is Denmark and they're the greatest country on earth.

Relevant countries like the USA, China, UK, France and Russia are fucking hell-holes in comparison.

when I was a kid, your drinking laws were a godsend

The sleeping leaf scares the people more than the russians. That's why we'll be brothers.

Your country is less white than ours Kek

Peut-être que vous ne seriez pas obtenir bombardé si vous voulez obtenir vos doigts sur les autres pays

Beaver=Pussy
Eagle=Male Potency

Canada=Cuck/Bitch-Slave
America=Bull

Suck on my nuke canuck cuck

Very nice nature, no sjw bullshit, no niggers, no muslims, peaceful, nobody even knows about us, pretty good standard of living (#12 in the world last I checked).

If you want to come here: our social transfers are 200€ per month which doesn't even feed you per month and you only get it for 3 months, then you will die of starvation. Choose wisely, Germany is not far from us and gives you all the money you can imagine.

Gotta love Canda I guess

>60% white
Theres a lot more cucking in your country then in mine.

ROFL you're a fucking idiot no offense. Even the pakis who immigrate to here betray their culture and call themselves "canadian", you're basically no better than pajeets my man. Going back to Poland at the end of the week ggezlol

Didnt know we had pols cleaning our toilets here too.

Tell me how great being a part of a war that destabilized a region so bad that it resulted in 3 terror attacks on France within a year feels like...Because we don't know.

actually
> mfw 84% of Canada is white
> The us is 62%

Ça veut littéralement rien dire, mais bon, j'apprécie l'effort

Kek, is this the guy that dressed up in Muslim garb and paraded around with faggots?

Isn't he your leader?

>quotes that never happened for 100 Alex

Mad as fuck patel spotted. No it looks like we just have our own businesses in landscaping, renovations etc to jew you. I myself just have enough chump change to visit family. You type like you're about to cry lmao

Shitty OP image.

America and Canada are bros for ever.

Ausgaylians don't even have guns.
Europeans don't even have wildlife
Asians don't even have friendship
South America is a shithole
Africans aren't even human

North America STRONK

Wtf are you going on about?

Still doesn't change the fact that you're less white Kek
>President Clinton Inc.

citynews.ca/2016/03/18/trending-2-new-yorkers-beg-trudeau-to-enter-presidential-race/

You want him but cant have him

come on, google translate ca fonctionne pas de meme.

I have talked to canadians on the internet through steam and whatnot and they say they are irish, scottish, italian, etc yet they call themselves canadians, it seems like this country is just made up of traitors who forget their culture

Oh shit a triggered pole.

Yeah because Canadian isn't an ethnicity breh (not including those feather niggers). It's the same in America.

> they say they are irish, scottish, italian, etc yet they call themselves canadians
What they mean is that they are of irish blood or scottish blood and then they clarify that they are canadian.

Once they learn to respect the leaf, we can be best bros again.

We use "to be" or "to have" instead of "to get"... I've never understood the use of "to get" in English.

Anyone Canadians here of purely British decent?

Let's say I own a few acres out of the city. Do you think I could make a community garden ONLY for other british canadians who own guns? or would that be illegal?

The thing is that I live on vancouver island and vancouver island only has food stores for a week so if shit hits the fan I want to have a bunch of other brits who are trained with firearms to protect my 5 acres of garden and my chicken flocks from the chinese.

Would you join a nationalist community garden where you got to learn subsistence farming and got fresh organic vegetables in exchange for labor and also got to go out with others of your ethnicity to practice with rifles?

I think I'd call it the AS&G Community farm (anglo-saxon&gael)

Based Anglosphere bros.

Maybe if you were a little more subtle about it. I would try to recruit the non turncoat people from Alberta.

>the Canadian empire will be a reality in your lifetime

feels good fellow leaf-bros

there are no brits in alberta

and my land is in vancouver island, almost all white people there are british anyway. We even still do Guy Fawkes Day and have bagpipes play at the farmers market

I love the language laws and I love this flag.

How do I aquire a Canadian gf

Depends on what kind of girl your looking at and what kind of accent you have.

Because four leaves are better than one.

It is now a canadian flag thread.

>

Canada is going through the cycle downturn. It's going to hurt. Housing market bubble should pop. High unemployment. But Trudeau is photogenic.

>Canada top kek

Ce sont des fleurs de lys, retourne donc en Algérie.