Why do women try to ruin everything?

Why do women try to ruin everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justa_Grata_Honoria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's in their nature

But why?

Does it give them pleasure?

For them it's ok that others suffer as long as they have some tiny amount of benefit

because they only care for themselves.

To see if you stop them. If you stop them by force, they get wet as fuck and demand your cock.

Feminine beliefs are based on emotion and empathy whereas masculine ones are based on logic and value.

>try

Because women, like niggers, only achieve happiness and find purpose in their lives when they're oppressed. Freedom gives them a bottomless well of dissatisfaction.

if you are so beta and powerless that a woman can ruin anything in your life, you deserve it.

>Ms

I think it's the same sort of desire for control and narcissistic self-imposed authority that many of our politicians suffer from.

Anita basically wants to be your mommy who gets to take away your M rated video games.

> defending the vagina jew

Why are NEETs so threatened by women?

I agree with this, but I'm still somewhat annoyed at people like Anita. It's like having a fly buzz around your head. I'm just tired of hearing about her, I'm tired of seeing her dumb face.

When all is working well, and everyone is happy; they tend to start drama .

Just look around you, mostly in workplace, women are talking 24/7 on stupid things or ploting against each other.

When they talk to me, i just responf in a neutral way, but in my head i completly ignore what she said.

they are solipsistic by nature, meaning they only see the world as it relates to them. They don't care about ruining anything that doesn't directly benefit or involve them because to them such things are an insult.

To them a men/boys only club doesn't exist as a way for men to bond and be with one another, it exists as a direct attack on them. They see it as "you are not good enough to be here" as opposed to the reality, which is men need to be among other men from time to time.

> obvious things
> blablabla
> being philistine is bad
What retard wrote this?

why whipped bois worship and bootlick women so much? mommy issues?

This image made me hate roasties with every fibre of my being.

We did this. Patriarchy is very real but different from how most people perceive. As our society moved into the shakiest civilizational period, men decided to hand the keys to women. "Hey honey, your turn to drive" as we approach the narrow mountain roads. Granted, it was the Jews that sold us the lies of feminism, but we bought them.

That looks like tons of fun.

Because we aren't giving them enough attention. Because we're not all super chads that they all dream of.

Then again, they aren't all super fucking demure qt patooties either.

no need to hate them, just learn to see them for the children that they are. You wouldn't hate a bear for being a bear, you wouldn't hate a dog for being a dog, so don't hate a woman for being a child.

This. Worked as a student at a place where like 70% were women and the drama was endless. The companies parties were nice tho.

Because women are fundamentally, still berry pickers. Thee sit around the camp all day and meat, hide, bone, wood, stone, etc just magically appears for them.

Meanwhile men are hunters. Spending all day marathon running after dinner, or carrying heavy shit 30 miles back to camp.

100% true. Literally girls at work gossip all the time and one of them hates me and all I did was call her a slow poke jokingly. Now she talks shit about me

This. They're deep down hoping you'll control them. Be their master.

No it's true, Jews attack the weakest members of our society, the women. The women then use their mother instincts to coddle children and minorities making us weaker as a whole.

It's our fault for not listening to the paranoid men who were saying, 'WE'RE LOSING THE COUNTRY' back when the country was 90% white and strong.

But, it is somewhat forgivable. When everything is going swimmingly we don't really see much wrong.

But now that the erosion is out in full force... we owe those paranoid 'WE'RE LOSING THE COUNTRY' types a very big apology.

And the best apology is with a fucking purge and expulsion from our lands.

White people took their high trust society for granted. Our altruism is what very well will kill us.

As a wis man once told me...

>Women are the niggers of gender
-user

Schopenhauer was based, I strongly reccomend to any polacks interested

What if I just want them to leave me alone? Won't they let me do that. If so they should be gassed

The turkroachs should shoah'ded all of them.

Women are just a lesser being that need to be led, putting a cat or a dog in the driving seat of your car and then expecting to reach your destination is lunacy

It was a way to weed out weak men. Attack something, if men react by putting them in their place, they know it's an alpha. They will keep attacking until that happens, which - in modern society - is practically impossible, since there are too many betas now who take their side and they have the support of the media (which is the same batch of women and beta men), and real men can't stop them - you can't punish them for the attacks anymore.
It was originally a good thing to weed out weaklings, but now it has actually become the opposite. Since men can't "retaliate" anymore, they seem weak and are constantly under attack. That's why they are now destroying the society that gave them this power in the first place, they are stupid and don't even know what they are doing.

There is a reason why there is such a thing called "princess syndrome"

we should just replace em all with big butt brazilian boys who look and act like girls anyways

Because the betas in society let them.

Women are just doing a collective shit test on western society and pussy starved failures are dragging us down with them..

> First 6 months at software company
> Dream job, comfy, good pay, good hours, surrounded by red pilled devs who joke about feminism
> Female developer hired
> Atmosphere ruined, dynamic ruined, banter ruined
> Company has major staff retention issues

Employers of Sup Forums, don't do this to your workplace.

I work in a central purchasing we all have to wear jeans and a yellow vest. We also have to do a quota of 1000 or 1100 package a day, if not, you're fired.

Guess what ? Women doesn't do the quota, doesnt wear jeans/jacket and are always talking.

Also they tend to distract me and other because of theit fucking plot and their ass giggling everywhere.

You know what i mean guys, when she get down reaching for a package and her ass is pointing at me , i must look, and then i lose time thinking of what i can do with that butt...

To me they are a distraction to our goal, always ask stupid questions, start stupid drama, act in a stupid way.

At least they are some good ones that are hard working and down to earth.

They want white men to work, pay taxes to support welfare and child benefits for their half black babies.

Because we don't beat the shit out of them

I am generally interested to see performance of companies that are men only, and those that are mixed.

Does someone have the cringe Instagram video she made with her and her bestfriend? I like to imagine what the other gym goers were thinking when they saw her.

Back in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries there were a number of dudes who were predicting all of this, and the decline of western civilization as a whole, and that was when the west was still homogeneous and arguably at its peak, imagine what guys like that would say nowadays, and yet people would denounce these guy's as paranoid and racist, when they were right all along

How is the atmosphere in the industry in general? As bad as people assume?

Any based companies or industries? I guess security would be one of them

This motherfucker gets it

manlet fag detected

Listen to Hans.

i'm sure im a manlet to you if we compare each others width

>that was when the west was still homogeneous and arguably at its peak,
Dude! Read your history. The west wasn't "homogeneous"......They actually liked women. And just because you like the fact that they were homos doesn't mean they were geneouses. probably average IQ turd burglars.

>feminism is just a big collective female tantrum that grew too big to be stopped
Well fuck

>How is the atmosphere in the industry in general? As bad as people assume?

This place was nothing like what you'd assume from the industry going by the shit you hear from silicon valley. Like I said, the other devs hated feminism. Even heard them use the term "regressives" to describe modern leftists pretty often.

I suspect this company was an outlier though. Plus it's all been ruined now. Not that the company has gone full diversity, but it does feel you can't say what you think anymore.

It's their nature.

This is the real answer, human instinct should have kept women out of any type of leadership position.

Fffffucking this.
> be me
> intern at company
> been there a year, then some young roastie gets the desk next to me
> ok whatever.png
> I'm always on task. Always.
> whenever the coast is clear of any coworkers, she pulls out her phone and giggles like a retard.
> she was there for ~2 months before she was fired.
> they gave her a simple assignment to start with - organizing info. - and she didn't complete it in the 2 month span
> it would've taken anyone else a week tops
> top that off with her bullshit feeding about her progress
> "ohh, I'm halfway done. I just lost track of where I was yesterday so I'm going to need to devise a new system."
Fucking pissed me off. Got what she deserved.

let's get this shit started

>going to the UN because you think your gender isn't nicely represented in video games

Fucking awful joke roach. Leave my ameribro alone

more of these plox

i'm pretty sure it's already been proven all male groups work better together and get shit done.

Is that a joke? You've got to be kidding me.

that the conference that OP's image is from

It's in their nature.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justa_Grata_Honoria

>Justa Grata Honoria, commonly referred to during her lifetime as Honoria, was the older sister of the Western Roman Emperor Valentinian III — famous for her plea of love and help to Attila the Hun, which led to his proclamation of his claim to rule the Western Roman Empire.

>Honoria gained a reputation with older historians of being ambitious and promiscuous, using her sexuality to advance her interests. She regarded her brother as weak and indolent.

>Her brother decided to marry Honoria to a Roman senator named Bassus Herculanus who was considered "safe" and unlikely to use this connection to seize the throne. Faced with this unwanted marriage, Honoria sought the aid of Attila the Hun. She sent the Hunnish king a plea for help – and her ring – in the spring of 450.

>For years Attila had been planning to invade Rome and Honoria's letter gave him the excuse to make his move.

JUST FUCK MY WESTERN EMPIRE UP!

>Ms Zoe Quinn

Implying Ms

She's already back to being a dude. Under the guise of "genderfluid"

How sad it is people get trolled by this low-effort goon

>American education

In every job I've had, the female employees were always the least capable, and always defaulted to flirting with balding, out-of-shape, middle-aged managers.

Interned for a media company, and go a while the video department put out consistent content. But once they took on two young women as writers (or something), production ground to a halt. Nothing got done since all they did was eat salads, have meetings with each other, and nitpick people based on their ever-changing demands.

Eventually, that department shrunk down to a vestigial form of its former self.

"Come on, eat this apple. This cool guy I met said it was okay and we should totally do it."
"Cool guy? I dunno..."
"EAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING FOR ME"
"Okay, okay!"

>mostly in workplace
My boss started a policy to have all work related conversations be done by email no matter how small they are after 2 women were hired because of this.

Ten years back, I didn't believe the future held a culture of nagging and bullying for misandrist women who could call the UN for their bullshit.

>And yet another reason to despise the UN.

By the way, does anyone think Adam looks like Wojak here?

Reminds me of what European women are doing with the Arab hordes.

What the fuck is that thing with purple hair

Top Zozzle

What I hate about posts like these is you don't even explain why tf the girls are even there, it's not even mostly women trying to ruin everything, statistically it's men, because who runs all the shitty fundamentalist Muslim countries? Men. Who runs isis? Men.

Zoe "Likes Five Guys in places besides her mouth" Quinn.

Schopenhaure, Moebius, and then this...

Thank you Germany, keep philosophising

Someone noticed

whats wrong with the photo she took? am i not picking up something?

Those are Jews

we're talking about western society "lad"

>who runs all the shitty muslim countries
who lets the shitskins into our countries?

>who runs isis
who votes for policy to avoid us BTFOing ISIS?

She's making fun of the guy for no reason user

Women infiltrate and attack the weakness in things because of their finely tuned sexual instincts.

They test the integrity of everything mostly subconsciously (this is why they all seem to be in denial) to get a feel for how strong and reliable a male is.

Unfortunately this behavior leaks badly in to other, random areas of life

Hi Canada!

because he's a fucking white male

Big girly butt boys are better anyhow.

Why deal with the shit most chicks put out when I just want a nice feminine butt.

the only right and meaningful answer in this thread. everything else is derived by this little incident back when we used to fap to paradise.

degenerate faggot :3

Inferiority complex.

The thing I don't get is why people listen to them, that's the only reason they have a voice to begin with.

For attention so they can have babies

Race and gender are 2 of the lines by which (((they))) divide and conquer

Same way (((they))) use BLM to attack physically, (((they))) use feminism to attack culturally and socially.

They're entitled shitheads who thank for their privilege with fucking everything up deliberately.

>straight white girls
disgusting

>white
one of her is armenian the other one is anglo

try again

What do you think about Samantha Power?

faggot, how dare you