"Hey, you have blue eyes. Did you just get contacts?"

"Hey, you have blue eyes. Did you just get contacts?"

"No, the blood of my Aryan ancestors keeps my Übermensch features pure. Keep away from me, red headed whore! "

Jesus Raimi, a little too much don't you think?

>How predictable. Like a Jew to the coin.
Raimi couldn't have used a different analogy here?

>In 2016 Maguire revealed the grueling tactics Raimi employed in order to get the most out of the cast for the trilogy. Such tactics included shouting various expletives, mostly racially charged, at maguires co-star Kirsten Dunst with a bullhorn as well as drawing mustaches on holocaust victim photos and taping them in various hidden places of her trailer, the most shocking of which was at the bottom of a toilet. When questioned about the stunt he simply stated "I named him Ali Shaheeb Muhammad." Other techniques in his arsenal were making J.K. Simmons snort copious amounts of chili powder to "bring out the 'spic lick taco talk rage' from within him" in the first movie. Maguire arguably suffered the worst of Raimi's wrath as he was forced to kick a rusty nail about 3 times a day in order to ensure tetanus so he was able to develop an intense jaw that "couldn't possibly occur naturally in his little twink fag body naturally. This broke his back which was coincidentally already part of the script in the second movie. Raimi still made Maguire fall off the building a couple of times to ensure the shots looked authentic as possible despite a medical professional and a rather unecessary 9/11 witness claiming it was already authentic the first time. Raimi proceeded to order a pair of discs over to the group, both of which were copies of the first movie's untreated unmastered director's cut which featured approximately 36 hours of footage, 34 of which were of spider-man trying and mercilessly failing to help on the September 11th terrorist attacks on New York City. Much of this footage was of spider-man running, jumping, and attempting to save jumpers by their genitals. The film cuts to the second half of theatrical cut only after Spidey trampolines on a penis-shaped web on Ground Zero. Raimi claims this is to symbolize how "the gays are destroying america. Did you not see that skinny little cumbucket suckboy we cast?" Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future.

>Go get 'em, Panzerkampfwagen Tiger
Bit of a mouthful, but I can see what Raimi was going for

What started this meme anyway? Was there subtle racism in the real movie? Or was it so pg that Sup Forumsdecided to flip it turn it upside down?

What did he mean by this?

I think it's the "did your husband make that for you?" line which would be considered homophobic in movies today. It was a different time, after all.

The
> that's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you

Line

> "That's a cute outfit did your husband give it to you?" How lame is your mildly homophobic trash talk game Peter?

-Buzzfeed

>with white power comes responsability: the white man's burden, Peter
what did Raimi mean by this

>Peter Parker: Can I do anything for you?

>Aunt May: You do too much - college, a job, all this time with me... You're not an Ubermensch, you know.

What started this meme anyway? Was there subtle racism in the real movie? Or was it so pg that Sup Forumsdecided to flip it turn it upside down?

>This is what I like to call a sub mem

Did BuzzFeed really say that?

anyone else laugh when he said "I had to beat an old nigger with a whip to pick these cranberries"?

>Peter Parker: I want you to know, that I will always be there for you; I will always be there to take care of you. I promise you that. I will always be your friend.

>Mary Jane: Only a friend, Peter Parker?

>Peter Parker: That's all I have to give...

Whispering as Peter walks away

>Mary Jane..............What a faggot

Yeah they made a list of all the problematic things in spiderman 1 and that was one of the things

I've been rewatching the trilogy, lots of stuff that sjw would have a field day with if it got released today.

The pajeet pizza owner yelling at his italian workers to make pizza and the chingchong lady singing the spiderman song would have been nails in the coffin.

That's pretty gay

>Shalom my dear...

Post the part where Goblin explains about the Volk to Spider-Man

>you've spun your last Web spiderman. Had you not been so selfish your little shiksa's death would have been quick and painless, but now that you've really pissed me off, I'm going to have her blacked by Jamal and Tyrone, nice and slow

Someone point me to whatever started this meme, because I still don't get it.

See

Do you guys know how many tries it took Raimi to get that cafeteria shot ?

It was around 90 from what I've heard

I remember when the only spidermanposting was >IMPRESSIVE and >BONESAW IS REAAADDYYY then it evolved into racist raimiposting which made it pretty damn fun imho

I think Raimi went too far with this. But it was a different time and before 9/11!!!FACT!!!

>With great power...there must also come a great responsibility to preserve the white race!

I'm not sure I would have messed with such an iconic piece of dialog, but what can I say? Raimi really made it his own.

>just give me a chance MAN
>a chance? what about germany? did the allies give them a chance at versailles? did they?
Christ raimi

I read on /fit/ that you're morbidly obese and about to turn 40

oh fuck thats funny

I'm 39 and 176lbs while 16lbs of that is penis!!!FACT!!!

Those are shit, are you trying to start some kind of subreddit you fucking faggot?

he's just trying to shit up the thread with intentionally bad memes

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks... on The Day of the Rope they shall all swing from the elm. We will have all niggers dead or in chains in the next ten years, and if I'm wrong may God have me shot by a carjacker on this very night. God bless the American Nazi Party."

>summerfag discovering raimiposting for the first time

>Dr Mengele injected bleach into the eyes of Auschwitz children in an attempt to change their eye color from brown to blue

A word to the "not-so-wise" about your little girlfriend. Do what you need to with her, then broom her fast. Before you know it you will be sitting on a couch in a hotel room in a sleazy hotel room off the Jersey turnpike, begging the mother of your children to go home while she is getting dicked by some black guy, ignoring your pleads and screaming over and over again the name that will haunt you forever: “Tyrone”

>Hey Pete, I bet you think this white light means I’m in heaven, but this actually hell and what you see is the intense heat radiating outside. You see, I had a little sister who was mentally retarded and everytime I was in a bad mood or bored I would molest her. When she was 16 she started learning how to talk. I couldn’t risk it so I took her upstate in the middle of the winter and ditched her in the woods in this very car.

Damn Rami, tone it down

>uncle bean i sympathize with hitler

wow what did petey parker mean by that

>Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future.
every time

>The explosives are in place and ready to go, Mr. President

Wtf is going on with that font

the elm tree, not the elm

gets me every time 10/10

>uncle bean

kek

>Jesus kid, you could've prevented the Holocaust!
>I missed the part where that's my fucking problem.

Ok Raimi may have gone too far in a few places.

It was a different time.

>"With white power comes white responsibility, its the job of niggers and gooks to get in our way Peter. Don't let them get in our way".

JESUS CHRIST RAIMI WHAT THE FUCK

A waste of some sick quads, trips and dubs. Never post these again.

>Peter, I thought I told you to stay away from those Bamboo Saunas. I know those brown mini-weenies with a bow wrapped around them might seem tempting at times but you've got to think about starting a family Peter! Fourteen Eighty-Eight, Peter!

>I am starting a family, Uncle Ben. A family of blind mole rats I've been raising underneath the basement. I bought them all the day they were born and I've been mothering them the past eight weeks. You think I'm lying? Haw! I could shove them up Aunt May's old wrinkly pussy and you'd still never find out, you impotent old eunuch! When the time comes, I am going to marry one of my moles. She has a name, Mary Jane. We are going to wed and you are not invited to the wedding! Fuck your ubermensch!

>Oh, youth.....

>"Your ancestry results just came back and it turns out you have 0.01% West Afri-"
>"BACK TO AFRICA?"

Not funny...

Please stop, it's not funny

kek

Does anyone have the one where peter tells aunt may what really happened with uncle ben?

You aren't funny you faggot

The 30 minute scene where Dafoe forces labcoat to violently apply the upgraded formula into him via suppository seemed a little gratuitous. I get it, we're meant to experience the horror of the Green Goblin's birth, but did we really need to hear whimpering and squelching sounds for a half hour? Jesus fuck, Raimi.

>No one talks about the tens of thousands of people in this city who asphyxiate themselves year after year... out of total depsair. Peter... the most precious possession that you will ever have is your own people. And for these people, and the sake of these people, you must struggle and you must fight.. and never weaken, and never tire, and never loose hope and never despair!

Im starting to think we will never see great dialogue like this again.

>loose hope