2001 Megatron design

>2001 Megatron design
hyped Sup Forums?

>Transformers

Megatron did nothing wrong.

>bayformers

I dont fucking care and its not even Transformers. Its Bay's autistic fireworks show

Is there anything left to do in these films?
Cause they usually amount to confusing fights in cities.

What the hell is that thing on the right?

Megatron from the 2001 series

>its not transformers cause bay

You fake fans make me laugh

I hope it's good, but I know it won't be.

>(You)

I gave up after Age of Extinction. The 1st and 3rd were pretty decent, and I forgave the nightmare the 2nd was for including Jetfire (and Jet-Optimus). But Age of Exctinction made me never want to see these films again.

What am I even looking at? Optimus with a sword and some kind of metal hydra? I don't remember that being in Transformers.

>I don't remember that being in Transformers.

Maybe it's Hun-Grr and we'll get a giant Elder God Abominus that's just a mass of mouths and tentacles and nightmares, and he'll eat Optimus and all the other Transformers and there will never be another terrible Bay movie ever again.

The funniest part is that they think the original toy commercial show was somehow better? At least now its 2 hours of explosions instead of an incredibly slow paced shit tier animation fuck fest. Literally one of the worst cartoons of its era only fed popularity by autistic retards.

>I don't remember that being in Transformers.
Maybe it's a new thing. Shocking I know.

It was pretty bad, but yeah it's a lot more watchable than a Bay movie.

>making up new garbage shit when there's literally decades of good content available

agreed

Do you honestly think explosions make up for a shit story? I mean the old cartoon was bad but it at least was fairly consistent with it's characters and story.

I am not a fake fan. And whatever the fuck Bay is doing is not Transformers, it's Transmorphers*.

* Not literally.

This

Beast Wars and Animated are the best things to come out of transformers.

so megatron ditch his galvatron name?

I honestly hate bayformers but can't help watching them i feel like battered wife who keeps coming back. fuck it's going to be terrible but i can't help feeling a little bit excited. i think i'm suffering a stockholm syndrome with michael bay. i should be more excited with pacific rim 2 though but there's barely any news at the moment.

it had heart and soul to it too

it's way more funner than movies.

>funner

that last movie was the final straw, where they made the decepticons not even transform anymore, they just swirl into a pile of junk then swirl into their robot form. 90% of the coolness of giant robots fighting is the transforming.

will frank welker going to voice megatron?

For a second there I looked at the flag and thought they'd be attacking Poland.

oh look i a made typo haha how stupid i am right?

>transformers 1 will be 10 years old next year

god damn

I think it's the glare but I'd swear the first thing I saw when I looked at optimus was Artorias from Dark Souls.

WE KNIGHTS NOW

>megatron

>2001 Megatron
Literally where?
You should read the Tom Scioli commentary for the movie, it's pretty good.
Just be sure to read it in cache because he did it in ComicsAlliance, the Kotaku of comic books

Who even cares anymore
WHY even care

I just want Unicron in the movie for fucks sake. Bay you are making these movies to lure us fans in and to make money. We don't give a fuck if you don't like Unicron, just... put him... in a... damn movie!

we must see this trainwreck until the end my friend

i remember he said his movies weren't for the fans more for casual viewers

But a planet eating plant sized transformer isn't something a 'casual' wouldn't be able to get. If done any where near as well as the animated film it will be awesome for anyone, fan or not.
Shit doesn't make sense to me.

Ah yes, Vaginamouthatron

>tfw transformer movies will never be good as long as Michael Bay lives

Well independence day got a giant ass spaceship drilling the planet i guess why not. seeing unicron slowly devouring earth sounds cool

Saving it for the big epic finale? which won't likely happen soon

>inb4 some crazy transformers fan murders michael bay
was it worth it in the end? yes it is

I'm the same way. I enjoyed the original animated series, so my standards are already pretty low for Transformers. If anything the Bayformers movies have impressed upon me that something does not necessarily have to be good to be enjoyable.

The 80's series, including the original movie, and certain episodes of Beast Wars can at times be decidedly bad and yet still be enjoyable in their own right.

Yet I don't in any form enjoy Bayformers but must watch them anyway. It's not even anger or rage that I get from them, by the end of the films I just feel braindead and exhausted.

Honestly, Transformers has been campy fun from the get-go, through all its iterations. This is just another shade.

That being said, I'm mostly waiting for more teasers before I start to pass judgement. The track record hasn't been great, but I've given each movie a chance not to be terrible. It's like trusting an alcoholic not to disappoint you constantly.