Well that's just great, now they're taking our violins away?

Well that's just great, now they're taking our violins away?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/08/07/488561838/these-250-plus-violins-are-about-to-be-owned-by-the-u-s-government
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ugh, you violin nuts. The second amendment clearly states "well regulated orchestra".

Why? What about cellos? I like the cello.

wtf I hate america now

Washington pays for a shitload for music to be preformed on their stages, extra violins would mean this continues on.

story?

What about well orchestrated regulations?

npr.org/2016/08/07/488561838/these-250-plus-violins-are-about-to-be-owned-by-the-u-s-government

BAN ASSAULT VIOLINS

top lole americucks, all you'r legally allowed to own are guns, and next year they too will disappear

Finally these evil weapons are being taken off the streets

Nobody needs assault instruments.

>inb4 shit puns
>HURRR DURR VIOLENCE VIOLINS GETTIT?

Give me ONE reason you need to own violins when police have whistles they can use in the event of emergency.

>mfw I wanted to learn to play a violin as a child
>mfw my friends and dad both told me that it was an instrument for pussies and girls
>mfw now I'll never have the chance

>violins

You can just buy a fiddle and it's pretty much the same thing, but less scary looking.

>re zero screen reaction image
>retarded post
>retarded country

isn't that a good thing? the owner doesn't seem to mind.

DAMN IT NOW THEY'RE TAKING THE 28TH AMENDMENT

A MAN'S RIGHT TO BARE CLASSICAL MUSIC

music is haram

Go and learn you pussy. Learning to play instruments and languages are the two skills that get easier with age.

>ywn be able to play the violin

>leaf talking shit about best girl and my krtek bro

GTFO shitstain

>Learning to play instruments and languages are the two skills that get easier with age.
I have heard the exact opposite of this from virtually every source. Fact or meme?

What business does the government that requires it own violins?

YOU DON'T NEED HIGH CAPACITY STRING INSTRUMENTS!

I hear the USA has the most violins.

you do yourself no honour by defending this scum poleand

>npr.org/2016/08/07/488561838/these-250-plus-violins-are-about-to-be-owned-by-the-u-s-government

You morons they aren't taking his violins/collection. The US national library is trying to acquire them because people thought American violins were utter shit compared to European ones, but that collections proofs American violins are as good and have rare craftsmen as-well.

>paying the man 1.5 million USD

You cheap bastards for its cultural value you should pay a lot more. like x20 times the offer. To stimulate more people searching for fine American violins and to give your musicians, history more value in the market. You spend more in 10 blacks lives welfare.

Come on seriously what do you really need a violin for anyway

Its just a meme. Modern studies show adults of most ages learn just as fast or faster than children. Which makes sense considering the human brain doesn't stop basic development until 25 and it doesn't stop suddenly growing in complexity. It just keeps getting better.

who needs a high-harmonic assault string instrument

>It just keeps getting better.
K, but there's clearly a point where atrophy begins to set in.

I think Hillary had a typo in a email, telling Obama the violins on our streets must end.

Underrated post.

6.5/10

I guess the government doesnt want to spend a dime on buying new ones. violins are expensive. the one I had was one of the cheapest. cost 1k. decent ones cost from 5k-10k. prices can go up to 50k or more

I chuckled

Aliens can't stand the sounds they make.