>Mike's keychain is Green Bay Packers bottle opener

He really is an alcoholic, isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fraSdN-PG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just a red blooded american male. I have a bengals koozie for my beer

>bengals
top kek mate, enjoy another year of getting cucked in the AFC North this year

in some of the early half in the bags you could tell they had like 2 or 3 three beers just to open up.
Now Mike is visibly intoxicated.

I have a Texans fidget spinner

Not him, but you get used to disappointment as a Bengals fan. Hard not to be with two dirty as fuck teams in the division.

HAHA, my sportsball is better than yours, GO TEAM XDD

I drink like 4 times a year but I have a bottle opener on my keychain.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fraSdN-PG8

Was that ever in doubt?

But I mean, they're from Wisconsin right? Shit, the blood alcohol content of that entire state is an average of a two drink minimum all day every day.

Course he is. I recognize that weight gain.

I don't get beer cozies. I drink my beer too fast for it to ever get warm.

Neckbeards who use the term "Sportsball" are probably the biggest losers on the entire internet. Even fat girls on tumblr make fun of you. I was playing Magic with a member of the Xeahawks last week and some fat fucking loser said "Sportsball" talking to another fat loser in the peanut gallery and everyone groaned at that shit, and we're not like the most socially cool group. Stop being a fucking cringe machine.

So mike drives a Honda eh?

Anyone can pull up their studio on google street view and see which of the cars parked there is a Honda?

I might be moving to Wisconsin soon
I don't want to become a bloated fat blob of beer and cheese like Mike and Rich
how do i become a sexy otter like jay

What model?

I'd be surprised if Mike drove around in a tiny Honda Fit.

Be a fag. The thinnest people in Wisconsin are the queers. Even then, other fag zones in major gay capitols make fun of their pudginess and we're talking the thin Jay-like ones.

The problem is fried cheese curds. It's basically the state food. They hand them out at pretty much every eating establishment and if you ever go, all wisonsinites force you to eat them "at least once" and that becomes every time you eat out.

Went once on a business trip, gained fucking 5 pounds in that month.

This. Buncha slack jawed faggots around here.

>I was playing Magic with a member of the Xeahawks last week
No you weren't

Yeah you dumb faggot, I was.

Nearly everyone in Wisconsin is an alcoholic
>t. Wisconsinite

Which one of those fat fucks is you?

cringe

absolutely numale

Keep crying about "sportsball" and being blown the fuck out you fucking homo.

>Song written by women
>Numale
Are you retarded?

I was referring to the dudes in the video...who is the target audience for this drivel? fags?

the cozie is to stop your hand from warming it up, which it does if you touch it. unless you are a jedi and use the force to drink with

Maybe female is the new male.

I hold it by the neck, my shit isn't warming anything.

>the year of our lord 2027 -10
>mtg

wew lad.

Shit's fun as fuck pham, lots of Chads play Magic now too, it's for everyone. Plus if some dork beats you you can just take his cards and sell them on ebay.

Nice cut you lardass