Why aren't there any high profile serial killers anymore?

Why aren't there any high profile serial killers anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/hooker-shot-john-slayed-national-serial-killer-article-1.2305243
cbsnews.com/news/long-island-serial-killer-shannan-gilbert-mother-slain-sister-sarra-gilbert-charged/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutcliffe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wearside_Jack
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wisconsin-teen-cut-girl-s-throat-stated-first-kill-court-n619991
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The government is tracking your every move and can now tell who did it almost every time because of technology.

statically speakings there's probably more serial killers. but now a days with techology and cameras its harder to stay uncaught i suppose

too busy running countries these days

You living under a rock?
BLM is a terrorist organization that our president supports. Who needs a single man, when organizing mass violence is legal and supported by the government.

Is there any chance that some of them were intel operations?

I thought the serial killers evolved, if you can say it that way, into shooters.

They all work for governments and are praised as heroes.

Be ambitious op become one.

Hillary has most of them on the payroll.

The liberal kike media stopped glorifying them, forensic methods evolved exponentially with DNA in the 90s, too much surveillance... any serial killer now (in Murrica) is likely an Israel Keyes type aka fucking terrifying.

Muslims took their jobs

forensic evidence is too stronk, that and no matter how smart you are you never know when you are being recorded nowadays

There's one active right now in arizona. I think he's killed 7 people

>statically speakings there's probably more serial killers
explain please.

nah, these are mass murderers. serial killers have different motives.

I think most of the people who fit this pattern now hide inside terrorist organizations.
ISIS is regarded by experts to be a cesspool of sexually frustrated psychopaths.

Seeing that men can't get laid anymore this will increase.
Which is what the elites want.
Divide the world population into camps and let them fight each other.

They have just gone to other countries where it's easier to apply their craft without being caught

Also remember villains in the series? All rich white males, who created their own wealth. With their motivation described as "just because they are bad".
The viewers where literally brainwashed to hate this kind of people.

I thought the media was no longer allowed to portray murders as serial killings under the justification of not wanting to inspire copycats? There have probably been plenty of serial killers, you just haven't heard of them. According to quick google search, the FBI estimates that there are approximately 25 to 50 serial killers active in the US at any one time, so they exist, you just don't hear about them.

We have one in my town I think. He seems to only kill homeless guys down on a bayou though so meh

""""Serial killers"""""

> if we do not see them we win

3edgy5me

> rich white people

> black man

Read Programmed to Kill.
You are welcome.

I'd be afraid if I were you. Homeless people are just one of the steps towards being a full blown serial killer and psychopath.

It goes animals -> homeless people -> real people. Stay safe, user.

Using Trudeau's logic it would actually be, if you capture serial killers, they win.

I am a cereal killer. I have been active since the 70s. I just can't stop myself

Maybe they got smart and just started doing their shooting in the hood so no one would notice, news doesn't care about 50th person this week shot in Chicago vs one person shot this year in a nice neighborhood!

They simply don't get as much media attention because it's all about terrorism nowadays. Nobody cares if there are some mysterious murders of a few people separated by years, when you have a mass shooting or a bombing every other week.

The government can now find out when the last time you took a shit was and how long it took you, pattern-based murderers are smalltime

First of all, of course most of main villains in any series are gonna be rich. Money is typically an easy way to show power in a movie and if someone is a main villain, they're gonna have some power behind them.
Second, all of the main heroes have been white in the 007 movies, so that's kind of a moot point.

> acting white

because the media is too busy trying to show how harmless the religion of peace is with its constant attacks around the world

Cause Ed Edwards died

They don't make national news because shrinks have discovered that the fame and notoriety motivates many of them, and encourages more people to take up the craft. They make local news, though. If you really want to find them, you can google around for them. One of them just got caught in NYC not too long ago when he told a prostitute that he was about to murder her and she shot him with his own gun.

Gustav is Korean.

>Why aren't there any high profile serial killers anymore?

You don't hear about them, but they're around.

The world isn't any less dangerous than it was when the Zodiac Killer did his thing.

>You don't hear about them
why not? how come no serial killers take advantage of the internet to leave clues/messages?

>Keyes planned murders long ahead of time and took extraordinary action to avoid detection. Unlike most serial killers, he did not have a victim profile. He always killed far from home, and never in the same area twice. On his murder trips, he kept his mobile phone turned off and paid for items with cash. He had no connection to any of his victims. In the Currier murders, he flew to Chicago, and there rented a car to drive the 1000 additional miles to Vermont. He then used the murder kit he had hidden two years earlier to perform the murders

jesus

>implying they would waste their resources and reveal their capabilities trying to catch some irrelevant small fish murderer that doesn't threaten the government as a whole or important people

This. It doesn't make sense to kill many people individually over a large course of time because you'll get caught easily. Now it makes more sense to just go into a public place and gun as many people down before the cops come.

> Money is typically an easy way to show power
There is more than one way to it. Mad scientist developed virus, killed boss and is on the run. Double-agent in your own lab. Assburger maniac, that wants to kill your high ranking officials. A cult.
None is exploited outside of "white money" concept in the series.

Do not be mistaken with innocent faces. Everything anglo does is on purpose.

And they already know that the same is true of mass shooters, too bad they aren't treated the same way.

Was going to say this. Serial killer in Phoenix right now.

Modern technology makes it nearly impossible to get away with it.

We had an air force Colonel who raped and killed several women 6-7 years ago.

With all the native Indian women who have gone missing out west, I believe it's highly likely there's another serial killer still out there as well.

The green river killer was pretty high profile and he wasnt that long ago

Then theres the dude driving aroind shooting niggers in Arizona.

Serial killers only really become infamous when theyre caught.

Fucking mimi app has fucked with my keyboard. God damnit.

Correction. The prostitute killed the serial killer in West Virginia

nydailynews.com/news/crime/hooker-shot-john-slayed-national-serial-killer-article-1.2305243

The NYC serial killer is something different.

cbsnews.com/news/long-island-serial-killer-shannan-gilbert-mother-slain-sister-sarra-gilbert-charged/

Serial killers can't be used to push gun control.

Allahu Snackbar takes all the fame away.

The Clintons

Nothing wrong with that, i would take similar precautions if i would be a SK. Too many criminal minds episodes watched to take chances. There are probably dozens like him actively operating in the US and all round the world, some of them probably well respected intelligent members of society with families.

Because noone even gets to be in the media unless he killed 20+ persons. We are living in the mass shooting era.

Now, this is just a new level.

>Seeing that men can't get laid anymore this will increase.
Why would you think that men get laid less now than back in the 50's?

>implying the Zodiac Killer even existed
>implying it wasn't entirely fabricated by ((((David Grayling)))) for profit
>implying he isn't the only one with unprecedented access to all the files
>implying he didn't shit his pants when all files were going to be released so they could actually corroborate what he's been saying for years

Seriously, look it up. He's a total fraud, everything you've ever read about Zodiac can be traced directly back to ((((Grayling's)))) findings and all of it is pure garbage. Just to remind you that people do often communicate with the media and police to take credit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutcliffe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wearside_Jack

>very wrong
topkek

because he's a underaged virgin who blames others for his problems.

It's not that men get laid less, it's that the distribution of sex is skewed, and that the uncertainty is greater.

Spree shooters are the new serial killers for today's active, on the go, instant gratification society.

The legacy of CoD and first-person shooter games is that nutcases want to get all military-heroic now and go down in a single glorious episode. Easy access to military-style assault rifles means that the high score keeps rising.

Right. And slapstick looney tunes cartoons cause violence too, right?

The BTK killer did but he got caught for it

Surveillance in the 21st century is god tier.

Everyone and their children have smart phones with cameras. Forensic technology is capable of double if not triple what it was back in the 60s-90s.

The likelihood of you getting away with a crime in 2016 is probably around -60% in comparison to 1970.

Increased surveillance and advances in forensics make it basically impossible to get away with a string of murders.

they should get this guy working in encryption technology

There are no more high profile serial killers anymore because they are now allowed to act out as a transgender without disgust from the public, now that society is so progressive serial killers dont feel the need to cut womens faces off and wear them as masks, they have HRT treatments now.

I'll just leave this here

>2016
>still serial killing
>not spree killing

Get with the times, grandpa.

Underated post

phoenix has one. some beaner who is blowing people away in broad daylight right in front of their houses. scary shit....

>All rich white males, who created their own wealth
Remember all the good guy black males pre-2000?
Neither do I.

>I don't pay attention to the news

There's a serial killer on the loose in Arizona, in Phoenix I think, and he's already killed like 9 people

Media doesn't play them up anymore

There's just as many

DESU it makes me wonder how many government agents use this kind of method.

This. It's much easier to get military-style assault weapons these days.

serial killers- people might buy and carry firearms for there defense and support the 2nt amendment

mass shooters- a gun wouldn't save you lol just let us take your guns so you can be safe.

what one do you think they want you to see on the tv?

>tfw the Zodiac Killer could still be out there

A girl in the next town over wanted to become a Serial Killer, tortured and attempted to kill her brother's girlfriend. Didn't actually manage to kill her though, and was only a "self described psychopath." Still, it's a rare thing in these parts.

I wonder how many young teens did this psycho murder-raped?

>Why aren't there any high profile serial killers anymore?

inb4 Hillary

No, it's not. You could by an AR-15 in the 60s just fine.

There's just as many serial killers out there (more, actually); it's just that the media stopped playing them up because they figured there's no reason to make them infamous.

So did the creepypasta autist got put in jail for a good time or what?

Also, just like other anons said, this Phoenix SK is on the loose right now. A matter of time until some black dude gets the chance to backfire with his uzi.

really makes you ponder

"...was charged as an adult Thursday with attempted first-degree intentional homicide. She could face up to 40 years in prison, if she's convicted."

She's 14, preliminary hearing is tomorrow.

Kek that cypher

Got any link, names so an user can be up to date with this?

because everyone is a bitch

>it's just that the media stopped playing them up because they figured there's no reason to make them infamous.

They show whatever they think will get the most attention.

BTK was the last one caught.
He's a fucking idiot though.

Bc they keep coming for us

really makes you think.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wisconsin-teen-cut-girl-s-throat-stated-first-kill-court-n619991

There you go m8, I think I may have run into her a few times at the store.

I realized that article doesn't list a name. Kali J. Bookey, if you want to look up some other news sites.

Because spree killers are trending.

Because the media deliberately stopped giving prolific killers nicknames in an attempt to discourage copycats and infamy seekers.

Now we have suicidal spree-shooters instead.

Even with all the technology, I think it's still possible to get away with it. I go hiking a lot and sometimes when I'm deep in the woods, occasionally I'll see someone and think to myself, I could probably kill them and get away with it. No witnesses around, no satellite surveillance, didn't pay to access the forest nor talk to anyone on the way, etc
Obviously I'd never do this, but it's fun to think about. I've watched tons of those murder mysteries and I've noticed how incompetent the murderers are.

I used to work as an assistant in s forensic anthropology lab.

You guys have no idea.