>milk duds
>stalk girls online and save their pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

tostitos.com/product/tostitos-salsa-con-queso/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>popcorn
>raped a drunk chick

>red vines
>got caught stealing a $60 external hard drive off the shelf while I was working for best buy and lied to my girlfriend (later wife) about it

you think that's bad, I photoshop dicks in their mouths and cum on their faces

>peanut M&Ms
>aid in the trafficking of commercial quantities of contraband.

You think that's bad? I eat their pictures then poop them out on to their other pictures then I take a picture of the pictures with my poop on them and then I eat those pictures.

>Twizzlers
>I stick a vibrator in my ass when I go to the theater. I turn it on when the movie starts and try to hold out until the end of the movie before I cum. I only do it if it's cold so I can hide my erection/mess with a jacket or sweater while I leave.

Bourbon
I am an alcohol and it is destroying my family.

>Buncha Crunch
>I have a massive boner for vore, it's my top fetish

You think THATS bad? I have sex in the missionary position solely for procreation.

>mint chip icecream
>i give hope girls on tinder and then ditch them
>i'm still a virgin

Wine Gums
Had sex with my friend's fiancee the morning of their wedding

Did you really? Damn what a ho

>cheeseburger
>I've lied to a girl that I was gonna kill myself because of her

Wow. The answer sorta came to me like an epiphany. I was gonna say that I masturbated in the theater, once.

We were in love. But I had a gf (past tense) and she was with him for 2 years before I met them. There was no reason to fuck everyone's lives up by trying to be together. My friend's family is rich as fuck too, I'd have married him given half the chance.

>Daim bar
>i'm a self hating gay but i still love my bf

>favorite film snack
Buncha Crunch
>secret
Scared of the dark despite being in my 20s

popcorn

was involved with a married woman. their marriage was ruined. I found a girl my age and single and never talked to her again despite her many attempts to contact me. I am extremely ashamed I was ever in that situation.

It ain't love if the person is getting married to someone else. That's called emotional distress.

The cheater bears 80% of the responsibility and the one she's cheating with 20% at most. Her marriage, her responsibility.

That's it? Shit man there could be fucking skeletons in the dark or even a nigger.

key lime pies

i save pictures of birbs on my pc

Popcorn
I failed uni but told my parents I'd passed and even went back to the uni city pretending to attend, and lived there for a few weeks before attempting suicide with a helium tank.

It's not just guilt that she was married, it's guilt that it even got to that point at all. I allowed myself to fall into the situation simply because I was too weak to say no. She was emotionally starved and I loved being so needed. It's pathetic and I'll never forgive myself. It's a good lesson learned, and I know I'll never get in that sort of place again. Just sucks that I have to live with it.

I used to love that bird

Goobers

Smoked crack with a couple black and white trash people in the shit part of town after they invited me in their crack house when I was walking home from a party and then saw them kill a guy and chop him into pieces before I was able to jump out of a window and run home.

Sounds like her marriage was likely doomed already user, keep your head up. Our dick makes us do stupid things. Women know this. I seriously think that you should learn from it but that's not something worth carrying any longer than you already have.

used to?

I don't expect people to get it

any fries or peanut
tell my parents I'm doing ok with uni but just attend the minimum classes I can, just to don't work

>Popcorn with nacho cheese
>All I can fap to is tittyfucking, I find few women with small tits attractive

>pusy
>cunny

>nacho cheese
I'm not American nor Mexican, what's that cheese? Here we just use cheddar for nachos

couldnt be as bad as the time i gave a salmon helmet to the prophet muhammed PBUH

>salty popcorn
>not long after passing my driving test i scraped round another car in a mcdonalds car park and drove away without leaving a note or telling anyone

When I'm at the theatre I just ask for nachos, but for home I buy this: tostitos.com/product/tostitos-salsa-con-queso/

>buttery popcorn
>I was molested by a family member when I was 5 and still live with them as an adult

>popcorn
>rapeda guy in prison

those birds are fucking loud I bet that owl wants to die

>Zours
>I fucked my dog in the ass regularly when I was 12.

post story

>peanut butter M&Ms
>in Iraq I let a wounded man die by not providing life saving medical care. He wasn't even an enemy combatant. Just wrong place, wrong time.

does this turn you on dogfucker?

>"""friend"""

You are what's wrong with world user. Wine gums are shit tier

>Be me
>Be charged with malicious wounding
>Have fat fuck cellie
>One day I catch him eating my salt and vinegar chips
>Bash him
>He tries to fight back
>Beat him until he's semi conscious
>Pee on him and put my dick in his mouth
>Guard notices blood in cell
>They take him during morning count
>Never see him again
>Assume he went into PC

I was that cellmate, I miss you QT you should have done it while I was awake.

i mean legally yeah it's rape but sexually it was pretty shit

Dude.

>stalk girls online and save their pictures

who doesn't?

>ramen noodles
>my /d/-tier fetish

>potato chips
>cheated on my wife with a girl I talked to online for two years prior to meeting up

>potato chips
>in a movie theater

End your life

>swedish fish, especially the assorted ones or the jelly beans
>the accident that paralyzed me was my fault but I've lied about it to everyone

Yeah. Scariest night of my life, and why I don't go in strangers houses anymore. Thankfully they caught the dudes trying to dispose of the body.

>beer, peanuts, and pretzels
>pretty sure I have small, barely perceptible genital warts, but I still fuck women without protection/notifying them

If there is a hell, I'm going to it. But I mean I'm not certain, and it's their responsibility to get vaccinated too.

>Nachos/Cheese
>Accidentally put sister's poop in my mouth because I though it was chocolate

popcorn

my parents think im in college, but i actually only take online courses. it's at a real state university, and i support myself, but they think i sit in on lectures and am social and shit.

Oh, didn't see movie theatre. I guess popcorn?

>Accidentally

Probably just penile papules, nothing to seriously worry about. But if you're seriously worried why not go to a doctor?

*Anecdotally sorry

>baked beans
>touched an unconscious drunk girl at a party

They don't hurt, and are only noticeable with magnifying glass and the right light.

Treating them won't stop their contagion or reoccurrence, and some have healed on their own anyway.

>tfw that seven year statute of limitations runs out

>my tears
>my sister let me fondle and suck her breasts several times when I was 10

What a pussy, did you think she was going to turn you in and have you hauled off to the electric chair?

Hold old was she?

HOWOLDWASSHEHOWDOESSHELOOKWHATISHERNAMEDOYOUHAVEHERPHONENUMBERWHATELSEDIDYOUDOWILLSHEBEMYGFWILLYOUBEMYGFPLSRESPOND

>Nee-san milkies!

Popcorn
I'm suicidal and an alcoholic. I'm literally drunk every night. The only reason I go to work or do anything with family is to keep people off my back so I can continue to kill myself slowly because I'm too much of a pussy to just shoot myself and be over with it all.

13 and already had a C-Cup

>Dried Shrimp
>Dad thinks I have a wife and kids, little does he know I got /fit/ and achieved daddy/bearmode to pick up twinks with bubble butts at various gyms.

is it like pokemon?

Welcome to adulthood

you'd be suprised how many twink sluts hang around gyms just to get fucked by bearmodes like me