TRUMP GENERAL - ASSERTIVE EDITION

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

Thread theme (dubs decides next thread theme, larger GETs override it)
>youtu.be/KBPpnmPfuO4

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Trump in Windham, NH, 8/6/16
youtu.be/aApLHeAi3Fo
>Trump and Pence in Green Bay, WI 8/5/16
youtu.be/HolIHHr0_xg
>Trump and Pence in Des Moines, IA 8/5/16
youtu.be/Y-NPJJs68bk
>Pence in Norfolk, VA 8/4/16
youtu.be/fax6kqNgl58
>Trump in Maine 8/4/16
youtu.be/10USLAzk2vA
>Trump in Daytona Beach, FL 8/3/16
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs

INTERVIEWS
>Paul Manafort on FOX 8/7/16
youtu.be/S9Bywyd1qTI
>Ben Carson on Hannity 8/4/16
youtu.be/L87c95h_BGo
>Oliver North on Hannity 8/4/16
youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk
>Trump on O'Reilly 8/2/16
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>New HIGH ENERGY Superpac ad:
youtu.be/WvBDCBOjDwk
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10937437
youtube.com/watch?v=xb_N02-vh8M
drudgereport.com/
strawpoll.me/10931650/
primarymodel.com/
pri.org/stories/2016-07-20/i-aint-voting-will-black-lives-matter-reject-right-vote
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2015/09/23/2016-general-election-debate-schedule/81238502/
youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

strawpoll.me/10937437
>IS Sup Forums CHANGING OR IS IT JUST A FEW SHILLS
strawpoll.me/10937437
>VOTE HERE
strawpoll.me/10937437
>IS Sup Forums CHANGING OR IS IT JUST A FEW SHILLS
strawpoll.me/10937437
>VOTE HERE
strawpoll.me/10937437

AWOOO~

G-give it to me straight guys... Do we win?

Are we going to win, lads?

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

awoo posters are stuped

No u

Announcement: YOU ARE STUPID

AWOOOOOOO

hi minion poster

@84484822
@84484825
Trump will win.

a woo or whatever

If you wanted awoo you could've just asked

>yfw chest day in DC

Holy fucking shit that must be horrifying

Reposting from last thread.

drudgereport.com/

Meet Shahram Amiri. He's dead now.

This motherfucking Iranian scientist was executed for treason yesterday because Hillary carelessly talked about him spying for the United States over her unsecure emails. Because she was shit at her job one of our plants in a foreign country has been killed. Add another bodybag to the Clinton machine, and another scandal that will go unreported by the MSM, and another hashtag that will be filtered out by Twitter, Kikebook, and the usual suspects on Social Media.

Press F to pay your respects.

Kek

F

define "we"

Q

Dahnald..he...he made his supporters raise their hands up in the air, like somebody else used to do...he made his supporters pledge allegiance to him..the only thing I pledge allegiance to is the American flag and this great nation, GOD bless America!

Cruz 2020

Make this place a Cruz board again(after he BTFO Ellen Page and gays everywhere)

>QUICK POLL CONCERNING Sup Forums AND REDDIT
strawpoll.me/10931650/

yes. Hillary has nothing to put forward during the debates, every single person watching who isn't braindead or brainwashed is going to join trump or not vote.

WUZ

F

>@84484822
>@84484825

>tfw havent lifted in a week due to work

I feel like robot.

KANGZ

>a poll that never had trump leading after the convention
>wapo
Dropped

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

Don't do that to other Sup Forumsacks
Only shills deserve that kind of treatment.
Give them their (you)s

Maybe one day there can be peace between us.

F

Campaign in a nutshell.

the crazy thing is that they all did survive

also no, you're not going to win the election, and a trump-like candidate never will due to demographics

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>old outdated website says Bernie can still win
>take serious still

just kys

Yeah, strong male media figures with histories full of scandals and affairs never do well with liberals

Honestly, I think it's time I shared an experience of mine with you lot... it'll save ya a lot of trouble down the line! Trump is not the man who you know and love... that's just a facade! I should know, I've been a pen pal of his since the late '80s. Thing is, the man is kinda slow... before he switched to typewriters his writing was almost undecipherable... and even now there's a lot of typos in his letters. His writing, when not corrected by his PR team, reads like that of an elementary school kid... probably why he got along so well with my 8 year old self when we first started our correspondence. And he's obsessed with MLP, for godssake! Even writes his speeches around some episodes... it's a kids' show, jesus god damn christ! This man is a manufactured phenomenon... he has more than a few handlers who dress him up in the morning and tell him what to say - can't even tie his own laces! And to top it off... did'ja know they have to restrain him at night in a straitjacket because he goes apeshit when it's full moon? Surely you've noticed something was "off" with him from the start... only another idiot wouldn't(though this is Sup Forums so it's certainly plauisble...)! So, in order to save you some trouble, don't get too close to the campaign - Hillary's gonna tear him a new one! So there you have it - your "hero" is a mental institution tier childish maniac who is obsessed with cartoon ponies and can't even tie his shoelaces. Sorry it had to end this way for you.

who else here #shill?

how much do you get paid?

Didn't we just give them $400 million??? Hmmmmm.

Cruz is done, he ruined his career.

Honestly, I think it's time I shared an experience of mine with you lot... it'll save ya a lot of trouble down the line! Trump is not the man who you know and love... that's just a facade! I should know, I've been a pen pal of his since the late '80s. Thing is, the man is kinda slow... before he switched to typewriters his writing was almost undecipherable... and even now there's a lot of typos in his letters. His writing, when not corrected by his PR team, reads like that of an elementary school kid... probably why he got along so well with my 8 year old self when we first started our correspondence. And he's obsessed with MLP, for godssake! Even writes his speeches around some episodes... it's a kids' show, jesus god damn christ! This man is a manufactured phenomenon... he has more than a few handlers who dress him up in the morning and tell him what to say - can't even tie his own laces! And to top it off... did'ja know they have to restrain him at night in a straitjacket because he goes apeshit when it's full moon? Surely you've noticed something was "off" with him from the start... only another idiot wouldn't(though this is Sup Forums so it's certainly plauisble...)! So, in order to save you some trouble, don't get too close to the campaign - Hillary's gonna tear him a new one! So there you have it - your "hero" is a mental institution tier childish maniac who is obsessed with cartoon ponies and can't even tie his shoelaces. Sorry it had to end this way for you.

>Google trends

Who is more trendy doesn't mean shit

That was for something else

DONT RESPOND TO THE FIN. HES RETARDED

I work hard and still lift

just do that shit

working a lot is all the more reason to lift to unwind and relax

kys

You stupid fucking asshole Ted is running in 2020.

He is not fucking done you piece of shit Trump/Clinton ball licker

just do it. KYS

webm sauce?

AWOOOOOOOOOOO~

Niggers aren't voting in November
Trump wins
pri.org/stories/2016-07-20/i-aint-voting-will-black-lives-matter-reject-right-vote

Look at it in the eye of normies. Gave these assholes $400 million for a past "deal", now a man who was executed was mentioned in Hillary emails? Normies may think it was hush money for this guy to live

media coverage and popularity is a large part of why trump gained so much momentum. Lately we havnt seen trump say anything huge on MSM and thats why hes losing in the polls (aside from rigging). Its not Khan or the DNC, its that trump isnt getting out there as much.

This is true.

A great point.

Iran is laughing their asses off right now.

Fucking hell I hate Obama. What an embarrassment to our nation!

Can't wait for Trump to learn about this!!!!

>being this retarded

the rat is dead. he will get crushed in 2020 if he even shows his pathetic lying face again

Thanks bernie

>yfw Hillary invites you to go to the gym with her

This
The only way to make America great again is for Americans to be great themselves. Work out right before going to work, cold shower and go to work, or right after work. It's up to all of us to make America great again, right now on the way to the gym

Why are we seeing Trump lower in the polls? Last I saw they were missing out an entire demographic. Hillary has done nothing newsworthy. Last I heard she wanted to raise taxes on the middle class.

What are the shills trying to claim Trump has done to hurt himself THIS time?

Wow lads, how accurate is this?

he pulled a Nelson Rockefeller at the RNC. He's a pariah in his own party now.

so.... what was the original gameplan in this webm exactly?

Are you a Christian here on this Christian board?

Do you love the 2nd amendment?

Do you believe in The Constitution written by our founding fathers?

Well then my friend I have good news for you, in 2020 Ted Cruz will be back with a vengeance and stronger than ever.

Do you have the guts to join me and take the ultimate redpill, the Tedpill?

Thank you, and GOD bless this great nation.

>the crazy thing is that they all did survive
It's not THAT crazy. They're wearing parachutes.

The polls seems to have stabilized actually. It looks like Trump isn't falling any lower. Based on previous trends, I'm guessing he will stay on this level for a while then rebound soon, unless the media seriously wants to do non stop turboshilling for three months straight.

>such polls

Wait for the debates, ming mongs.

ummm

NEWSFLASH

Pence prefers Ted over Trump...

Ted is far from done, and the only liar was the national enquirer(Donald's friends).

kys

Is it the source?
I just looked up the headline after hearing about it.

Bernie would have won if it weren't rigged by Hillary's new campaign manager, Debbie Wasserman Schultz

is this guy the biggest faggot on television?

Any word on the raid at a Clinton campaign office?

Why did you kill me, Hillary?

Why did you let me die?

Fuck those last weeks have been rough but listening to Trump live now, everything seems better.

>unless the media seriously wants to do non stop turboshilling for three months straight.
They want to do nonstop turboshilling for the next eight years.

Only shills.

no idea, I don't get whats currently happening but I don't think that the polls are that important right now. Wait for the debates. Then you can get nervous.

also remember what Obama said

>When Mr. Trump is 15 points ahead in the polls and loses, then we can talk about voter fraud

Which made me think. What if they are pushing to get Hillary to a 15 point lead (doesn't matter if it's real or not) and when Trump wins they can claim voter fraud?

It's in the past. It's time to move on!

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2015/09/23/2016-general-election-debate-schedule/81238502/
Still this?

Ted pls

100% looks like Jared the Subway guy guarantee he fucks children. He has the smile and Smerconish has the child fucking eyes.

>would have won
>literally millions more votes Clinton

Are you retarded or just a retard?

Trump's live? Link?

Shit, that sounds crazy enough to actually be believable. Are they going to try to pull an Austria?

>what is election fraud

At this point, What difference does it make?

youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0

>ID
>flag

checks out

Using methodologies deliberately meant to favor Clinton will do that, yes.

Give me an non-media poll not called 'Marist' that has Clinton with a >+5 lead.

Surprise! The NBC/Washington Post poll is more garbage. Pic related.

>asking for youngest person in the house

>voter fraud possible at literally every fucking polling station in the nation

The delusion is strong, kiddo

>The only way to make America great again is for Americans to be great themselves
this

making the world a better place starts with making your own life better