Why does Sup Forums love nu-male castings? is it because it's easier for them to insert themselves into the character...

why does Sup Forums love nu-male castings? is it because it's easier for them to insert themselves into the character? and why the hypocrisy? why do you love how badly casted Light is, but hate L in the process when they're both terribly casted.

Hello, reddit

I agree, L should have been played by some autistic Brit(cause he's British after all) and Light should be played by Asian(surely there are many asians in cali and NYC)

Why this needed to be made into yet ANOTHER live action movie is beyond me.

since when is Sup Forums okay with his casting?

Deathnote wasn't a very good anime. I don't care if a dog and a cat are the leads.

What are you talking about? They're both cast terribly.

that would be totally welcoming to see light played by an asian and L by a white guy, even vice verca would be good.

don't know why so many people like death note when cowboy bebop, and berserk are much better.

we hate them both you stupid nigger.

>when cowboy bebop, and berserk are much better.
There're so many anime versions of berserk man, which should I watch first?

Light is too ugly
honestly i don't understand how anyone can see Light as anything besides those rich pretty boy asian kids you see in the city. If he was gonna be white they should have cast someone prettier

the original 1995 one

and there's only 3

and 2 of them are the same story
but one of them is a movie trilogy

in chronological order of release
but I recommend that you read the manga first, it's much more gorier, darker, sexual, and overall, better, than the anime series.

Hypothetically speaking, which actors would better suit Light and L?

just cast a halfie, everyone will be happy
it's that easy

The manga is on hiatus. Who knows when it will end.

I actually don't mind L's casting, because his appearance/race isn't really important to his character. However, I hate Light's actor bc he is supposed to be handsome/charming, this actor is none of that

Dont listen to this nigger.

Are you being sarcastic about Asians in Cali and NYC? There are a ton in both places. The west coast especially has tons of Asians of both chink and jap varieties. They even have ultra rare hologram foil asians, like Bhutanese.

I'm actually afraid of the artist dying before it finishes. I really want to see the skull knight kill void

>tfw Dorohedoro will never be sullied by Hollyjew
>tfw Dorohedoro will probably never be sullied by the animated jew

Everyone is in despair because the Zac Efron clone isn't old enough yet. He had the perfect look for Light when he was younger.

too manly looking
i always figured light was a pretty boy rather than a manly handsome dude

honestly, they should just switch the ethnicities of light and L, have young zac play light and this guy play L

>Light looks like a school shooter
Unforgivable.

How close is the story to being finished anyway? Like how many chapters do they need to tie it all up?

You wanna hear something crazy. I was on a website like rabb.it (a chat room where you play videos/music) with a whole bunch of Koreans and they were playing movie trailers. They played the new trailer for Death Note and the chat went fucking wild. They were so fucking hyped. I guess they don't mind?

none, just read the manga

imagine the shit storm when they do Evangelion

no, don't listen to this faggot. If you're actually going to partake in berserk you need to read it.

according to the wiki, thanks to the world convergence event, all of the god hands, not just femto, now have a full physical presence in the real world. So it'll now be easier for the heroes to be in contact with the god hands and battle them. so probably after the fantasia arc, there will be one more arc. so probably 150+ more chapters to go

native asians have no concept of being a minority in America
if you're chinese and american people get really freaked out because they have trouble reconciling their conceptions with your presence. Native asians think that America is like 95% white people and like 5% black people

this will not happen or is swear by ALLAH (PBUH) that the jews will get their comeuppance

It is in certain parts. The midwest.

But shit, enough of them should've visited Disneyland by now to know that's not the case.

Those one's think it's 75% White 20% Mexican and 5% mascots.

>when
I'd like to think that Eva is unfilmable but knowing Hollywood kikes, they'll do it anyway and butcher it just to make a quick buck.

recast Death Note, but only with fat actors and actresses.

what is the black guy? what casting? who is that?

EVERY CHARACTER SHOULD BE PLAYED BY A WHITE PERSON

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST

FUCK BLACK PEOPLE, THEY SHOULD NEVER PLAY ANYTHING I DON'T LIKE THEM I AM WHITE

EVERYONE IN DEATH NOTE IS WHITE AND NOT ASIAN

checked

nobody ever said that you dumb nigger

L could be possibly white, Light is definitely asian.

Shit, I thought so too but then they went and did the idiotic Dark Tower version they're making. Which looks like it's going to be about as butchered as most King stories are (that is to say, fucking a LOT).

That's the truly unfilmable film, and they've gone and done their best to try.

If they're going to try there, EVA is actually pretty likely.

At least there is a good shot in that case that Weta might do the SFX. They were doing some prototypes all the way back during the LotR days (which as I understand it, helped get Pacific Rim off the ground).

Race is not a problem but an 80 iq nigger cannot be L.

Light should be an Asian valedictorian chad and Misa should be a hot dumb but faithful blonde.

He's probably never been out of his flyover state hometown

>Sup Forums is okay with some derpy looking emo

>L's paleness and shadow eyes isn't important to his character

kek

lol no we were against this kike playing Light since this garbage movie was announced

>I actually don't mind L's casting, because his appearance/race isn't really important to his character.

think before you post you fucking moron