Which one pol?

which one pol?

>act like the zombie is an old man (veteran)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q3hRHao5_yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just stand up and let them fight over it

A
Because fuck people, I'm not in the wrong to not help some random person be slightly less uncomfortable

I tell them all to fuck off and tell the cunt next to get up because I want to rest my feet on his chair

>deserve
No.

Id tell em to fuck off and go die somewhere. Theyre probaly pro refugee / islam anyway

FUCK THERE'S A ZOMBIE RUN ALL YOU BITCHES

B because she is a precious vessel of future white children who is facilitating a traditional family. Shane on her husband for letting her take the subway alone without protection for her and her children.

A

I'd normally help any of the others, but they all look like entitled cunts.

A. He was there first. Nobody is entitled to shit. Fuck single moms, old people and cripples.

If they're giving me that look they can fuck off and enjoy the bumpy ride.

A, because the rest expect him to move.

If they didn't expect it, them A should be a gentleman and offer his seat. He shouldn't choose either, but allow the first person he sees in need to take the seat.

Old Lady her skeleton is the weakest.

D, B, C, E, A all in that order.

meritocracy

I do because I got there first

so fuck you

D,b,c,a,e

Why do they all look so angry? Why can't someone else get up?

None of them "deserves" the seat, but I'm a healthy young man and don't mind standing, so it's polite to give it up. But it's not my problem which of them actually takes the seat, I would just stand up and someone would take it.

A stays in the seat. Can't be playing favorites. We're all equal.

wheres 3rd world country immigrant ?

If they're gonna give me those death eyes then im keeping my seat, fuck them

>>act like the zombie is an old man (veteran)
just nope!

#braineatersmatter

E

Old lady is on her way out. New life deserves the priority, a cripple will always be a second class citizen. Zombie can stand indefinitely.

noone get's my seats there are free seats behind me

>This
They can't all have it.

Unless i'm sitting in one of those reserved for pregnant/elderly seats I don't owe you anything. If I give up my seat for you it is because I am doing it because I am a nice person not because I am being forced to.

B.
B has a white baby, the future of the white race. Though why she isn't at home at peak times is curious.
C is retired and has no fucking business being on the train at peak times.
D has a broken leg, probably due to his own stupidity.

E is the clear winner

>implying I'd give up my seat

>B has a white baby
actually, she's a single mom, and her ex is Tyrone from the USA

D. the injured man probably CAN'T stand up for very long in place,

Deserve is a bad choice of words yes, it should be "which would you give up your seat for, and why?" It's a voluntary action.

But in the end, having been on crutches, I'd have most sympathy for the injured.

I wouldn't lend a hand to any entitled, vile creature with a spiteful grimace all over their face. Fuck them.

In fact, if I ever saw such a display, not only would I remain sitting - at my stop I would pull my pants down and power-spray a nice, goopy wet shit all over the fucking seat and walk off.

A, he was there first, can the other fuckers stop judging him for not being fucking late?

D>C>B>A=E

The only person there getting my seat is the old lady. I have a soft spot for the elderly.

t.retarded Muslim

I'm leaving the train if it has a Zombie on it

>picking B
Beta male found, your a submissive piece of shit that values a vagina more than a weak old lady who is logically the one who deserve the seat the most.

They're all glaring. Look at that entitlement complex.

A, chivalry was killed.

I did this once. A pregnant lady got on the bus and I was there first when some other older lady asked me if I can stand so the pregnant lady can sit. I said she never asked me to sit, maybe she doesn't want to and the old lady started giving me fuss then the pregnant lady said its fine she'll stand
And that day I won the battle

>cripple

he's just injured. See the cast? He'll be back to being healthy in a matter of weeks unless things go wrong with his recovery like, standing on the broken leg too much and slowing down its ability to heal.

The man with the broken leg

The single woman can fuck off

The old lady would understand letting an injured guy have the seat

No one. I got the seat, I'll keep it thanks, y'all can fuck right off. Go ahead and make puppy dog eyes at me. I don't give a fuck.

When I first got here from Canada, I would worry about shit like that. After a few years here though, if I have the seat, I'm keeping it.

TONS OF TIMES here I've tried to give my seat to someone to be a nice guy and some little motherfucker sniped it. Fuck that shit.

You can have my seat when I leave. Fuck you.

youtu.be/q3hRHao5_yY

Entitlement

I would give it to the old woman. That's the only one who's situation is not due to her personal choices.

This doesn't go to you
It would be a group decision
Taking zombie out obviously
You would stand the boy with the crutch would obviously think of the 2 women
It would be a battle between them all depending on the older woman
It is actually her choice to decide who sits In that seat
Her or the mom

>sitting at the back of the bus

I choose F. The nigger out of frame.

Whichever person got to the seat first. This is 2016 you aren't some bigot are you?

#zombierightsnow

C
A should be driving if he's working and not a bus cuck
B brought it upon herself to be pregnant AGAIN after having a baby and why the fuck is she not pushing a stroller?
D has crutches, he just needs a wall to lean on
Not even sure why E is an option

>the cripple needs it more than the old woman or the mother with a baby.

The fuck? I've been on crutches before. It sucks but you can still fucking stand. Just grab onto the pole. The old woman will fucking die or break a hip if she falls and the mother can't properly hold a baby and support herself without a stroller.

>hong kong
>not shitting directly on your seat to save it for you.

Option f) Run away from zombie apocalypse.

I wouldnt give it to anyone if they were scowling at me like that, i'd just go on my phone. no fucks given. but honestly, i'd give it up to the old person. that's something that's practiced where im from. unless they're black ;D

Act like I have leg pain or autism so I get to keep to seat

She also has a low center of mass, so it's easy for her to stand.

D is injured, he gets the seat.
Closely followed by C.
B doesn't need to sit down to hold her fucking baby.

E (veteran), C, D, B, A tbqh

I don't like the word "deserve" and I don't like that they all seem angry. But I would probably choose B because she might need to feed her kid while she is on the bus.

Consider the following which is apparent since all these people are on a fucking bus

A is a man with a job
B is a single mother on WELFARE
C is a pensioner - WELFARE
D had the state pay for his leg to be put in a cast WELFARE
E is a homeless dude who undoubtedly receives some form of WELFARE and probably on his way to get some more WELFARE

obviously the woman with the baby would dive in there first

>be me
>riding the bus
>qt gril sits next to me
>granny gets on the bus and orders the qt to get up so she can sit
>sit next to granny the rest of the ride

RRREEEEEE

#zombielivesmatter

None of them because they're not asking and still feel entitled to it.

If they made all the other options stand around passively it would probably come down to offering the seat up to whoever is closest.

The fact they are all lining up in front of one man's seat giving him the stink eye because he and he alone isn't getting up for them is all the more reason to sit there and let them stew for being rude.

Granny. She is weak. Then veteran, then handicapped guy, momma last.

FPBP
/thread

B, but only if he agrees to fuck me in the ass with that huge dick of his. Shit, look at that boner.

Since the baby is white, I'd give my seat for the woman. She has at least some virtue left in her even though most have none.

A deserves the seat

B C and E need to be killed

D can stand.

You guys are morons. the guy who made this picture made them all look angry as a way to make you guilty based on your choices. You people are fucking stupid.

D probably has a job, possibly breaking his leg on the job and received workman's comp, he'll recover and go back to work, in fact he's probably on his way to work despite still being in a cast.

it looks like a train though.

I used to support this. Too bad about 3 years ago I got called a sexist for giving my seat up to a woman on a bus. By her.
I guess I'm not Chad enough to get imaginary points for chivalry, so I gave up on trying.

If the women weren't there, I'd give it to either of the men, but now I just fuck off and mind my own business.

She's probably a coalburner based on that description.

That's the mainland bro. Jesus I hate it up there.

Here the people are pretty good, but there are just too many to give a fuck about anyone but yourself and yours.

When you're out and about, it's every person for themselves. I respect that.

Professional cuck here.

The correct answer is: I don't.

It doesn't matter who 'deserves' it more, that's between them, as a straight white able-bodied cis-male I do not deserve that seat.

Hell naw next time she should fuck a nigga with a car.

Non of them do, since we're all equal no one deserves anything above anyone else, sit on the fucking floor if you want a seat.

C > B > D > E > A

Bus, Train, Cab, Uber, it doesn't matter.
A should still be driving

If that was the case his insurance would pay for a taxi

>call you sexist for being polite
>still takes up the empty seat

I would have laughed in her face.

Disabled or nice old people.

>;D
Kill yourself my man.

No one "deserves" MY seat -- unless I am seated near the front where, by law, I must give room to the handicapped/elderly.

Other than that, fuck 'em.

First come, first serve.

is it really my fault that I was there first?

stupid hypothetical because im not a poorfag and have my own car

D,B,C

E is bill clinton why would be be on a train?

Also, fuck their attitude though, so I'm staying seated.

That's fedora behavior my friend. You're supposed to get up for old people not for young women.

>someone need to ask to get help
>can't judge with intuition
The retarded Canadian way I see

you first, nigger :^)

I'd punch B, kick C, elbow D and behead E. Then I'd sit back down in A.

Proper etiquette dictates that the old lady gets it.

Then again, proper etiquette dictates that all able-bodied people should offer their seats to every one of these people.

She was probably 50, I was at the time 20.

D. Wouldn't want him injuring himself even more.
C after that.
B can't be fucked to hire a baby sitter or even invest in a baby sling. Nothing is more obnoxious on a bus than a single mother. Their squalling babies always add to the stifling atmosphere, and they're almost always pushing in these massive assault strollers that take up the handicap spot.

E already has a fucking seat. He's been riding the same bus all goddamned day to keep warm.

B since all the jostling and bustling of the bus could easily knock the mother over and cause serious harm to the infant

Followed by D since he can easily re-injure himself

then C and lastly E

>B
>He