"How the fuck can white people sing the blues? What do white people have to be blue about, anyway...

>"How the fuck can white people sing the blues? What do white people have to be blue about, anyway? They went down to Banana Republic and found they were out of khakis?"
-George Carlin

How many nigger cocks do you think Carlin is smoking in hell right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1wfamPW3Eaw
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/CreepyThinMan/page/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude white people can't be sad lmao

But sucking off niggers isn't a punishment to liberals

He was right though.

The irony is that George Carlin was a miserable depressed fuck himself

Anyway...
youtu.be/1wfamPW3Eaw

Carlin was a rabble rousing douchebag!!!FACT!!!

He's right, white people can't possibly be as sad as nuggets spice and every other race

Not what he meant. People hate things they don't understand.

>Not what he meant.
>What do white people have to be blue about, anyway?

>whgen whitey cant handle the banter

Can we talk about this guy?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/CreepyThinMan/page/1/

He is right, american white people were leaving the dream back then.

ok i laughed
obviously at his joke, not your strange butthurtness

He never said white people can't be sad. He implied they didn't have anything to be blue about. You can't deny that white people have it easier than every other race, particularly in America.

>white people have it easier than every other race
>particularly in America.

Are you serious now?

white people trying to sing the blues results in eric clapton. that pretty much says it all

thanks to whose hard work I wonder (it want niggers')

>You can't deny that white people have it easier than every other race

Yes tell that to the post soviet kids shooting up krokodil in abandoned buildings

>You can't deny that white people have it easier than every other race, particularly in America.
You mean the country where niggers blame white people every time they stub their toe?

Ok, if you want to be a little bitch and argue, remember that he said this in 1999.
And he's one of the very few good ones if you're implying he's good at it.

see

It's almost like he's a comedian and that was a joke.

ITT entitled honkies being triggered by the schtick of one of their own.

>remember that he said this in 1999
Doesn't change the fact that he's wrong, and by extension you are wrong too.

I never got free shit and lowered standards in every aspect of life for being white lol

Yea because blues originated when banana republic existed, stupid dead retard

Imagine being this retarded.

That doesn't sound like you have it hard, just that you're a bitch.

I know, right? How can a man seriously believe that white people are this evil, parasitic race that feeds off the misery of minorities?

It's also the country where blacks get gunned down by police, the state protectors, in record number. If whites were shot at the same % and the media treated them the same as they do blacks you'd be screaming, even moreso, an antiwhite agenda

>be me
>liberal christian
>he says alot of shit that makes sense
>burning in hell right now
I dont know how to fell

You home life, white garbage that feels sorry for yourselves have no, NO idea what black people live with every day. But someone made you feel sad so niggers are to blame.

Grow the fuck up, then grow the fuck up and after that you'll need to grow the fuck from being a criminally infantilized adult baby.

What are you even talking about

bait, but pretty good bait

The problem with your hypothesis is that white people commit less crime. Fact.

What the fuck is this place? I just came here from /r/films to see if there was anything of equal or greater quality, and I come here and I don't see any shit but fucking racism and sexism. all of you are fucking degenerates. Is this the trash can of the internet? what would drive anyone to come here to be with such trash? this is why all boards should be strictly moderated by those of high moral standards. There is no decency here. What the fuck even. I just can't. I can not.

Also why does this website look like it was made in 1994? do you people really enjoy posting on such outdated shit? if you value your precious anonymity then I would expect that you would try to go somewhere with sophisticated coding and security. this isn't even fucking https.

fuck you guys

>I don't know how to feel

Extremely retarded is a good place to start.

>white people have it easier than every other race
>point out that every other race gets a free pass solely due to their skin color and ancestry and that it's funny because he implied white people have the easy ride
>"You're a bitch!"
Go back to school, Tyrone

clapton is shit dad

Shut the fuck up you nappy headed nigger

You really earned this one.

Did I perplex you, small man?

Sup Forums has more fucked up people than Sup Forums with twice the pedophiles. Stick to /ck/ and.. well anywhere else.

People weren't buying khakis from BR when people were singing the blues. The joke doesn't even work. What a hack.

are people trying to argue that being white in america sucks? would they change their skin color?

>haha, Sup Forums threads are the problem
>not the cunny, blacked, feet, and waifu threads

>le Sup Forums pasta
cringe

lmao

Very interesting analysis, professor. I'm interested in anything else you have to say.

Legit question, would you mind if you woke up as a nigger tomorrow? They have it so much easier than whites, after all, so it can't be anything but an improvement

Ikr? That's so le cringe dude

You people aren't fit to say his name. Hunter S. Thompson is dead, Kurt Vonnegut is dead, George Carlin is dead. None of you people hear are fit to kiss their feet. You're a human morass, like a puddle of virus.

You really are.

>Legit question, would you mind if you woke up as a nigger tomorrow?
No, because I'm not a racist.

Shouldn't you be in a BLACKED thread, or something?

>be comedian
>make joke
>20 years later autists on an anime forum are getting butthurt about it and spitting on your grave
was SJW culture a mistake?

I'd prefer straight up trolls to sincere crybaby retards any day.

I would, but only if I was a dorky 14 year old nigger who could still have a chance to get a complete free ride scholarship due to my white brain.

> if you discuss anything it means you're butthurt about it

If you woke up a nigger, you wouldn't know how to live.

You get that right?

I don't think you understand what SJW means.

don't reply to me again you subhuman parasite

Slavs are not white.

>I'm not a racist

Must be nice to not be around many black people. If you lived in an area where niggers were common you would hate them in a week.

Are you kidding? I could say the most racist shit about white people and leftists would defend me because I literally can't be racist. I'd get into college easier. I'd get into government jobs easier. I'd be someone companies would want to snatch up in an instant for diversity points.

The only part about being a nigger that actually sucks is living in a ghetto surrounded by other niggers. If you take that out of the equation, you're living in a dream.

>They went down to Banana Republic and found they were out of khakis?"
to be honest that would really fucking suck if banana republic was somehow entirely out of fucking khakis on the one day you wanted to go khaki shopping

>be comedian
>work out joke and perfect it for hours and it turns out shit
>autist on anime forum call you a fag years after death

who's really to blame?

He says, while crying about le alt-right boogeyman

>comedian makes lighthearted joke about white people and khakis in 1990
>army of delicate snowflake manbabies cry about it together online in 2017
If white people are superior why don't we start fucking acting like it, your'e pathetic and embarrassing.

What did he mean by this?

The struggle is real

>must be nice to have enough money to live where you want
It is ;)

That's the kind of sincere retardation I'm talking about, right there. You nailed it.

Prove you're a nigger, fatty.

Man, internet activism sucks

You're forgetting racial profiling, which is real and not just a meme. But I guess if you never give the popo a reason to pull you over, you should be good

Why didn't your mother smother you when she realized you'd just be a fat, yappy piece of shit in this world. That's all America can breed these days, fat yappy idiots that don't understand a goddamn thing. Too much unearned wealth makes fucked up human beings. Look at the Trump family. They were ejected from Germany, became a slumlord whorehouse owner, then his kid bought shit in NYC, and he pissed out Donald Trump who is now a Russian plant.

>If you woke up a nigger, you wouldn't know how to live.
Two ways to live, actually.
1. Live my life as a normal man
2. Constantly whine about the Man keeping me down while I wait for my welfare check and rob random people in the street

Then what's the problem? You obviously don't mind shitty discussions on Sup Forums, except when it get political and you get your feelings hurt.

You seem to think you're winning this but you're proving my point.

Best part is, you posted that on an iphone. These retards don't care about the quality of the board, they just want to censor it. Fucking dirty shitskins

Look at this faggot hating a country superior to his own.

lad status: wew

I want to make you a stupid nigger. You've already got the stupid going for you.

>white people are entitled in countries that are majority white

No one in this thread realizes that he said this stuff like 30 years ago before the world became shitty.

I am winning and I could care less about whatever points you make.

You get that we literally owned your ancestors right, you subhuman fucking chimpanzee nigger? You have no grounds to claim superiority over me you big lipped jigaboo

>when you've been here since May 2012 and realize you're kinda an oldfag now
Feels good man, used to feel bad among all the pre-2010 lurkers

Butthurt whiteboy?

Why numales love this cuck?
>DUDE CHRISTIANS LMAO!
I have never seen this guy say anything funny.

>being a leftist

And I know my country is shitty compared to Norway, Sweden, Denmark, The Netherlands, Germany, France.. can you say that, asshole? You can't because you're enthrall to the dipshit propaganda you eat every day like the fucking human pawn you are. You're a dumb, programmable human drone.

>I could care less about whatever points you make.
Imagine being this much of a brainlet. There's lel and then there's top lel. learn2grammar, fuckwit.

It's not even that they're entitled but that white people are holding the most wealth in a majority white country

You finished chump?

>but that white people are holding the most wealth in a majority white country
why is this a bad thing?

You guys know that you're programmable idiots doing other people's bidding, right?

Yet America still breeds better people than your own. Wew lad :^). Stay mad, faggot.

All majority white countries you dirty ape nigger tar baby

Very interesting analysis. professor. I'm very interested in any more commentary you may be able to provide.

because of the entitled thing?

I CAN'T BELIEVE A COMEDIAN MADE A JOKE ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE AND KHAKI'S IT'S NOT FAAAAIR SOMEONE CALL THE WAAAAHMBULANCE!

What did ((they)) mean by this?