ARE THERE ANY MUTANTS HERE?

ARE THERE ANY MUTANTS HERE?

nah, just ghosts.

No mutants here, bub Just me, Patches Malone.

What a cunning disguise.

No way. Just a ghost passing through. Yep, that's me!

Oh, okay, sorry. Hey, would you happen to know a man named Wolverine?

NOPE!

Just us wacky INHUMANS!

Wants some Terrigen Mist to kill the icky muties faster? (So that people can finally buy our books ;___;)

stereoscoping or whatever it's called really makes the mustache pop, it's interesting

I heard from a reliable source that mutants need the sun to survive. You should go fly up to it and beat it up.

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door. Mutant club is two blocks down.

I am still plugged in.

No. What kind of ridiculous question is that? Can you believe this dude, compadres?

Hmmmmmm

>you ever fuck a mutant?

Technically everything that's alive is mutated from something else, otherwise evolution wouldn't work.

Go away, friggin robots

>not "Yeah uh I think those three weirdos next door are probably mutants or something. You should uh go check it out."

Now I want an ATHF and X-men crossover.

> (You)
>>not "Yeah uh I think those three weirdos next door are probably mutants or something. You should uh go check it out."
Carl has a strict "do not engage" policy with freaks. He will hide and stay in his house as long as he knows you're out there waiting to talk. Nothing above muttering under his breath.

Come to think of it, why hasn't some anti-mutant group tried to bottle up some Terrigen to form mutie-killing weapons?

>Thousands of years ago in the days of future past

>> (You)
What did he mean by this?

Are they eating big macs?

I can just imagine him explaining how Cable came to be with one of his THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO things

Would make about as much sense as whatever the official story of the hour is.

LIE! that's not how evolution works, you dipshit!.

Hey Sentinels, did you know mutants can be identified by repeating digits in their post numbers!

Not that I've seen, but I found this.

Can you identify it?

Technically all known life on Earth is a mutant of the last universal ancestor.

JUST US INHUMANS WHAT'S A MUTANT?

WHAT IS THAT OBJECT
IT APPEARS TO BE A MARVEL VERSUS CAPCOM 3 THREAD.

It appears to be a green 3 Uno card.

Nobody here but us chicke- I mean, humans.

Close enough!

I AM AS FAR BEYOND MUTANTS, AS THEY ARE BEYOND YOU.

MONGUL!

No more muties, yeh YEH

No sir, just us normies.

Now you know why the Sentinels frequently start murdering all humans.

Hey, wait a minute...that guys a chicken!

I mean it is but whatever

Yeah, its almost like Trask was a fucking crazy person.

Nobody here but us Inhumans!

Do the Sentinels also kill all midgets?

Nooo, no you're probably thinking of the guy nextdoor. Big fat guy. You take care.

Because that'd be showing repercussions to the Inhumans' actions beyond just "bro its KILLING muties" to drum up false drama and we can't make the replacement group for mutants look completely bad or irresponsible, we got a movie we wanna sell, people!

(or maybe not anymore since Perlmutter is out, lmao)

don't give Marvel any ideas

Your mum was just here, but now she's gone, so no, not anymore.

There are no mutants here, move along

What's the difference between Mutants and superheroes and why do people make a big deal of it? Is Xavier's school in the south during the 1950's?

It's supposed to be a metaphor for how America treats homosexuals.

Nope. Just us Inhumans just chilling out and eating sandwiches.

Most superheroes' powers seem to be a boon while a majority of mutants' powers are detrimental to themselves (Cyclops unable to control his optic blasts, Rogue being unable to touch anything without it triggering her power, Nightcrawler/Beast/Mystique's bodies mutating to not look human)

It probably doesn't apply to ALL mutants since there's so damn many of them who were made and under different writers but that's how I like to classify them at least.

I'm a mutant and I'm proud!

Oops.

>Muties
>on Sup Forums
Fucking get off, you filthy degenerate mutant. I look at your kind and feel sickness, like why hasn't the terrigen mist gotten your pathetic ass yet

FUCK YOU

Is Storm really a filthy mutie or just an African Goddess? I say she is my Nubian Queen.

It's about how certain minority groups get mistreated in general.

MODS.

>BB is a cuck
>Medusa is a bitch
>Gorgon is a paraplegic
>Crystal is stuck with the nuHumans
>All the depth that DnA & Hickman made to them is ignored

How did Marvel fuck up the Inhumans so badly?

Real mutant coming through.

Can't Kree Sentinels detect Inhumans? Aren't Inhumans are just mutant krees?

What would a Sentinel do about Thanos? He is technically a mutant but also an alien. Is this canon any more actually?

I doubt they have the baseline titian data. I could see Sentinel made to hunt down aliens. Especially after Secret Invasion. We already have the skull kill crew.

>titian

hehehe Ti-Ti-An

uhhh, hmm. meant for

I think I got something over here