Why do you hate poor people?

Why do you hate poor people?

i dont hate poor people
i hate people who don't have hygiene
there is no excuse in 2016 to not take care of your hygiene

I have noticed that most poor people have better hygiene than wealthy people

why is that?

It's more like why do they hate themselves?

I hate myself.

BECAUSE I AM A DEMOCRAT
>BECAUSE I AM A DEMOCRAT
BECAUSE I AM A DEMOCRAT
>BECAUSE I AM A DEMOCRAT
BECAUSE I AM A DEMOCRAT
>BECAUSE I AM A DEMOCRAT
BECAUSE I AM A DEMOCRAT
>BECAUSE I AM A DEMOCRAT

One thing this pic makes me hate about them is just laziness. Trash bags are really cheap, pick up that filthy yard. Take some pride in your shit. Don't be a lazy fucking pig

Fucking aquafresh, always with the hygiene. Fine, I'll go brush my teeth again.

why would i hate myself

>Why do you hate poor people?

But I am poor

>can post on Sup Forums
>has a house
>not autistic
You're not poor. You're just fucking lazy.

Why do you love them?

Drive a civic through the ghetto and then drive a 100k car through the same place. They're assholes to wealthy. Fuck them. And, if you did the same through a wealthy area you wouldn't notice a difference. Rich don't give a fuck about poor people.

I have a job and live in a small apartment in an awful area why do you have to get mad about nothing?

Because they're fucking stupid, gross, and addicted to drugs.

Cuz they lazy

r selected people being obsessed with vanity and such to attract partners because that's all they have, they can't find someone with their economic power.

They are poor because of their own life choices.

Because I can't just go into a 7/11 anymore to get a drink or a snack without one asking me for some spare change.

Because I can't drive down the street without one of them walking within an inch of my car on every street corner or red light.

Because I saw one, one time (but that was enough) literally dump out his homeless poo bucket on the sidewalk one morning.

Because they suck. Fuck living in Las Vegas man, these homeless urchins are fucking everywhere.

the question is what the fuck rich people do on Sup Forums
you guys are the normie nephilim

>0h no

Poor is a codeword for stupid

You either fell for the university scam or you don't know how to manage your money

If you get asked for money in any store by anyone other than the cashier, just yell "NO SOLICITING".
They freeze, realize the shit they're in, then bolt out the door. It's fucking hilarious

Because politicians continues to caters a lot more to welfare recipient, than to hard working middle-class contributing to society.

I wish they could revoke voting rights to anyone on welfare for more than 2 consecutive years.

That would bring the whole political system back in line....

better yet offer to buy them something, they will always decline like the piece of shits they are. I carry a cooler in the work truck and only one beggar has actually accepted the cold water on a hot day

No respect for themselves, their surroundings, or society.