Has Jodelle Ferland developed an eating disorder?

Has Jodelle Ferland developed an eating disorder?

Now that's a dark matter.

What went wrong

Probably trying to make herself more marketable as an actress. She's already at risk of being one of those locked in to cheap sci-fi roles.

waifu noooooo ;_;
don't fall for the skeleton meme

RIP her thiccness.

Still cute as fuck tho

> She's already at risk of being one of those locked in to cheap sci-fi roles.
But she is always posting about her scifi geekiness and cosplaying and carrying anime handbags to awards and shit

Why do girls do that shit with their legs

Yes, there's even a picture where she wears a shirt that says hungry

by the looks of it. nothing.

skin is not cute

She looks like a camel.

She's young enough and there wasn't enough of a drastic loss that her skin will tighten back up safely.

>tshirt
>plaid shirt
>army jacket
why does she dress like such a dag?
does she have body image issues?

They're trying to portray her as some late teen kiddy innocent babby

When really she was thicc 'n busty and verging on being a short stack hottie with a nice rack, so they needed a lot of baggy clothes and derpy shit to mask it and downplay her physical maturity

I'm sure she enjoys it but as a career she has needs to be as adaptable as possible. There's a difference between casually choosing sci-fi/horror roles and being relegated to them.

Why do girls pretend to like nerd culture ?

They have too much competition for Chad's attention. Nerds are the low hanging fruit.

Wow, she actually looks attractive now.

CUTE!
>What went wrong
Absolutely nothing

that was on the show
but she dresses in real life just like her character

She looks fine

if she is pretending she is going full method actor on it

she did to begin with you shitlord
>absolutely nothing
people like you encourage this behaviour

if its an act its some serious strasberg shit

>Pretending

>people like you encourage this behaviour
You can thank me later

>that wall

What is her rack size?

beta orbiters

It's pretty small but she staffs it with toilet paper. You'll notice that while she's wearing lots of clothes that highlight her chest, she doesn't actually show parts of her breasts.

she stuffs nothing
most of the time she does the exact opposite of wearing clothes that highlight her chest

see
clothes imply huge boobs, but she always covers the entire tit when wearing skimpy clothing, unlike most women who show parts of the tit in those kinds of clothes or situations. She's staffing and using push-up bras and idiots like you eat it up like candy.

how do you stuff this with tp or use a bra?
she covers up in normal life, film/tv has her reveal a bit more
why does she cover up in real life?
is she uncomfortable?

shes clearly not wearing a push up bra here it looks more like a sports bra to keep things in and covered

same as marina diamandis
she has (had) g-cup tits but always covers them

STICC is the future.

she should be more like Kara

g cup? really? they're that big? why do you think that?

Wow, she was understating it.

looks too high maintenance
see here jodelle is a normal quirky girl
lewd and not jodelle

pit whore

>jodelle will never ever be your quirky gf

just look at this, her clothes can barely contain those milkers, she is huge

how do they compare?

she'll be normal and not a stacy most of the times
but sometimes she'll get a little shy
and other times really fixated on trying to craft things

Good. She looks like she smells bad and probably creates a lot of relationship drama. She looks like the Borderline type.

lol how fucking naive are you. That's a pushup bra. She lets most of the boobs out and the shape of the bra creates the illusion that it's only the tip of the boob. Dumb fucking slut.

Somebody give that bitch a cheeseburger.

Why? she doesn't brap enough for you?

why do you think she smells bad and creatres relationship drama?

If she had trouble landing roles before, she should just quit now and save herself the heartache

I don't get it. Is she half chink or something?

She just looks like it. And she reminds me of certain Borderline type girls that I knew. They ALWAYS like to parade as the quirky one, mainly because they're too insecure to act natural.

Part eskimo. All fu.

It's not that they're too insecure to act natural, it's that they're too insecure to really find themselves and lack the actual idea of self or a real persona outside the 'quirky' thing they've settled on like a bad meme.

Yeah you can tell somethings off about her. Looks good with make up. Really good actually.

So... what you're saying is that you have personal problems with a few women in your life and you take it out on all of them?

Are you, dare I say it? Triggered?

lies
shes pure

The fuck are you on about? It's clear she's wearing makeup.

how does she "just look it"

She is cute but she has tumblr hair
That's a huge redflag

I'm just saying that she looks like she doesn't wash every day or brush her teeth frequently.

its for her role on darkmatter you swine
but why do you say that

>but why do you say that

The nose knows

knows what?

Do you have synestesia?

My bad, I was confusing her with another canadian actress. Jodelle is French, English, Austrian.

>Jodelle is French, English, Austrian.

what breed is this?

Jewish with a hint of Thai

Cute

Would watch anime and play videogames with.

Anyone feel the latest DM episode was a bit bland?

>jodelle

What kind of stupid name is that

>There's a difference between casually choosing sci-fi/horror roles and being relegated to them.

Have you ever thought maybe someone might enjoy those roles enough not to care? What's so objectively good about being "adaptable" in acting? If she's getting steady work that she enjoys and it earns her enough money to live a comfortable lifestyle, who cares? Who are you, her fucking manager? Let her do what she wants.

bump

Android in human mode was fun
I thought she was gonna bang 3 for a moment there

>3, Tell me about your sexual organs

Somebody tweet her this thread.

Why, It's tame compared to others.

Needs more android in human mode this season
>CAPTCHA
>Select ALL DRESS
Neat

That's why. She might comment on a less rapey thread. If only to defend herself.

bump

I would cum inside her vagina

>"AAAAH PLEASE SIR DON;'T MOLEST MY HUGE DELICIOUS TITS, I'M ONLY 10 YEARS OLD!!!!"

Dark Matter is fucking bonkers. Are we really supposed to believe she's 10?

giv vampire gf

she is a genuine weeb though, homeschooled, she isnt pretending

fuck off, autistic faggot

she covers up because its polite, girls with a chest like that are lusted after by guys to the point of distraction and the object of jealousy and catty remarks by other girls. Covering up saves the world from sin and as a christian girl she is obligated to cover up.

please don't be mean to me im VERY sensetive

Great pic. Who should she face in a titfight?

Anyone else like Marina's arms too?

just look it up, she wears 28G bras

I feel bad if I was to ever get with her I'd do unnatural things to her in bed that she'd literally turn into a real life Alessa

go on....