Brit/pol/ - Sunday evening shitposting Edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=CiYZ_7g0hh4

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Biggins goes full Sup Forums, sent to Room 101 by (((producers)))
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/06/big-brother-ejects-christopher-biggins/

>Coloured folk fight the good fight against the racist oppression of The Man
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/black-lives-matter-protest-blocks-heathrow-airport-traffic/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>May considers reversal of abolition of hereditary peers as jews and asians rebel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Forced marxist re-education abolished for white working class
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/06/theresa-may-to-end-ban-on-new-grammar-schools/

>Labour deathmatch to decide which of their cuckwranglers is most unelectable
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725010/Labour-splits-exposed-Owen-Smith-booed-jeered-Jeremy-Corbyn-supporters-hustings-bitter-leadership-contest.html

>Corbychev trolls JIDF by putting Pakistani baroness in charge of anti-semitism inquiry
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/corbyns-gong-chakrabarti-biggest-goal-yet/

>Jews initiate samson option as revenge for foiling their nefarious schemes with brexit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3723135/Interest-rates-certain-cut-historic-low-0-25-Bank-England-acts-stop-Brexit-recession.html

>Globalists cry tears of frustration at inexorable surge of FTSE 350
express.co.uk/finance/city/696945/FTSE-100-surges-to-highest-level-in-12-months-in-response-to-BoE-s-interest-rate-cut

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84165812/#q84165812
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for real Brits

Spread the word.
We are recreating the SA.
I repeat.
The Brown Shirts are coming back.

Hahahahahah britain will win zero medals and you will be ridculed by everyone on pol and sp.

I mean britain has been humiliated by iceland and now the rest of the world and rio.

My countrt Poland has already some medals unlike fat britain

Can we expel the Jews again lads? And the Muslims this time too.

Since not much else is happening I'll answer your points from earlier on...

>Simple arithmetic my dear boy.
The author of that estimate admitted it was basic and not grounded in much. Can you link any other similar estimates that agree with this?

>There is literally no mention of the holocaust in contemporary histories of the period written by the most powerful and connected people alive at the time. I don't know what else to say.
In Churchill's case, he was writing a memoir about the war from his perspective - pro-Churchill, pro-Britain.

>Notice how the chimney is attached to literally...nothing.
It was reconstructed after the war by the Soviets. You still have not demonstrated that you understand the difference between Auschwitz I and II.

>Jewish partisans. Because they were fighting the Wehrmacht.
In this case, why did Jewish partisans include women and children? Why were entire Jewish communities wiped out?

>Show them in English. They can't be hard to find for you. I will save you time. There are none.
I presumed you would at least know of the document I sent the link to. It is the Korrer Report and includes details of the depletion of the Jewish population in Europe. There are a number of similar documents like this which I can point out if you want. In the way of other documents, we have many. For example, Hitler himself often spoke of his desire to wipe out European Jewry throughout his life. We also have the diaries of, for example, Goebbels, who wrote such things as:

'The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labour.'

We also have the Wannsee Conference, which is fairly implicit in the desire to exterminate the Jews who did survive forced labour, lest they through some means become stronger.

Nth for Grammar Schools.

>Such as...?
The wealth of evidence we have, as well as the fact the Nazis often used similar euphemisms even before the war.

>You can't holocaust people with drainage ditches.
Your point was that the site was not drained. In this case, why are there old drainage ditches at the site? And for what reason where they dug?

>Why would they need to write that if there had been no claims.
Because there are many misconceptions about the Holocaust.

I'll ask again - can you link to claims of gassing at Dachau?

>Yes. The hundreds of thousands of Auschwitz prisoners were given uniform shoes and their clothes were fumigated, just like you can see in pic related at Dachau. Remember how we established there were no gas chambers at Dachau in the previous post? That's because the Americans, not the soviets inspected Dachau, and decided not to lie about it. By the way, I got that pic from a website claiming that there were homicidal gas chambers at Dachau.
Can you link to that website?

And in that case why do the chambers in which people were herded - whatever you want to call them, not the area that deloused clothes - have HCN in them? Why was this found there? What was it used for, and why?

>They have been incontrovertibly been proven to be liars or dupes in every single element of their narrative.
Really? Every non-revisionist Holocaust historian? By whom (a reputable source), and in what manner?

>Evidence for the Holocaust
There is a wealth of witness testimony. We have the survivors - of which there are thousands from across Europe. Then we have the perpetrators - of which there are hundreds, possibly thousands - who admitted their crimes (if they were forced to confess, why did so many do so without protest, even those who were not prosecuted?).
We have the Nazi evidence as I pointed out above.
And we have the physical evidence, both in contemporary description and remains, of gassing operations.

W-we set a new world record.

DELETE THIS

Once again, I would just like to remind you all that I have an IQ of 157 hence why I am one of the greatest thinkers of our generation. If your IQ is below 120, don't even both talking to me.

Well the NBU seem pretty intimidating.

Since you mindless fools probably don't understand, I feel inclined to tell you that 'both' is short for 'bother'. Naturally, I shorten my words because of my superior intelligence. It allows me to preserve as much of my valuable time as possible and thus I can contribute more to the world and humanity itself. It's important to remember that a single second of my lifetime is worth about an entire day of your lives. You people need to realise who you are talking to and refrain from wasting my precious time.

Requesting more robot wars-posting

Came near 100% on my last IQ test, was pretty chuffed.

tfw

What did old Biggo say? The mental puffter

Reminder to dumb Karen posters.

>It's important to remember that a single second of my lifetime is worth about an entire day of your lives.
And you spend it shitposting.

You're posting on Sup Forums. Your time is as precious as Muslims.

The fact you were chuffed suggests that your alleged high scoring IQ test came as a complete surprise to you. One with truly superior intelligence would not be 'chuffed' or surprised.

Looks like somewhere in west yorkshire

So do we hate flip bro now?

whats going on?

Northumberland

Remember to boycott home town threads, they are datamining shills.

IT'S SUNDAY NIGHT ON BRIT/POL/
THE NEETS AREN'T DOING CHORES
WE'RE READY FOR A COMFY NIGHT
HERE ON ROBOT WARS

Who /Hypno Disc/ here?

forgot it was tonight thanks for reminding me

>contribute more to the world
>posting on Sup Forums
pick one

>implying GCHQ doesn't have all your details already

ANSWER ME

AFTER THE SHOW
I'M GOING TO FUCK 10 WHORES
IT'S ROBOT WARS

BLM ARE TAKING BRITAIN
SAYING GREAT BRITS WERE MOORS
BUT WE'RE HAVING NONE OF THAT
HERE ON ROBOT WARS

this cuck russian archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84165812/#q84165812 is op except he has a british proxy on now, and has a habit of splitting the threads

Hey lads, reminder that our two nations have the oldest alliance still in effect today. Love you

Making a new thread lads give me your post code and full name

Shill detected

Keep it up lad i'm loving it

>Because the security org of our nation has our details that means we should post them all over Sup Forums for other organisations to record

BOG OFF DUNCAN NOW

Smelly Anglo Scum.

SHILLS OUT

SHILLS OUT

SHILLS OUT

Brave to show your face here after last time

Fuck off turk

Don't post your fucking hometown then you utter fuckwit. He asks because he wants nice pictures of British towns and countryside for OPs. Jesus were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Hey Portugal, lets throw out Scotland and bring you into the Union instead. Your old flag's blue was proper nice.

Have you realised where you are? Everything we say is being saved by some secret service somewhere.

>caring that Nigerians know the town you live in.

YES I LOVE IT

>poland
>relevant

>Hey lads making a new thread post YOUR home town

Triggered much?

And it's up to you what you post.

I think this is why so many of you are attracted to authoritarianism. You're too fucking stupid to function on your own.

THEY THOUGHT BRITAIN WAS DONE
THINKING THAT LION NO LONGER ROARS
OH, WERE GLAD THE GLOBALISTS WERE WRONG
HERE ON ROBOT WARS

Why?

Jealous of our high scores Hans?

>Implying I'm not just informing other people so they don't make the mistake

I wouldn't do it but some do looking at the desolate shitholes they post. What's wrong with alerting them?

I encourage YOU to do your own research user. We all know the official story. We all learn it every day in school and media (why is that by the way - who gives a fuck anymore - hint: check who owns the media). Every one of us came here thinking we were going to btfo of the evil nazis on Sup Forums. And all Sup Forums did was tell us to do our own research.

>Can you link any other similar estimates that agree with this?
Regarding statistics, I will just put my own research copy pasta in a future post. I've had this debate so many times I need pasta.

>pro-Churchill, pro-Britain
The second chapter was about Hitler.

>It was reconstructed after the war by the Soviets.
Getting even closer user.

>Why were entire Jewish communities wiped out?
A typhus epidemic and starvation that affected the whole of Germany at the end of a war in which tens of millions of people died and resulted in the total destruction of Germany state and infrastructure. If a few jews got murdered by psychos traumatised by war, then I'm sorry for it. But that's not what we are taught the holocaust is and is nowhere near as bad as Allied war crimes. And yet all we hear about is the holocaust. And that didn't even affect our own people.

>the depletion of the Jewish population in Europe
Future post.

>Hitler himself often spoke of his desire to wipe out European Jewry throughout his life
Of course he did. He wanted them out and in Palestine.

>the diaries of, for example, Goebbels
Discovered printed on glass plates in SOVIET archives in the late 80s. Are you seeing a pattern here?

>We also have the Wannsee Conference
Even the jews admit nothing happened there. See pic related.

Keep it up lad, you're a real hero.

EUROPE IS BURNING
THE SLAVS ARE POOR
CRASHING THE EU
ON ROBOT WARS

GOODNIGHT

nice

I'd be proud to join into a Union with the UK, but I think that'd finally tip Spain over the edge.

Also, we like the EU here too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fuck sake Carswell

Boy do I love filters

You are the one redeeming feature of Brit/pol/.

>we like the EU here too
Is that because you get EUbux?

are you really worried about spain?

You alone have already completely fucked any and all datamining by way of OP pictures of random countryside. You've single handedly corrupted the data sample. For all the kikes know, you've been the same person posting the pictures to all different places all along. Well done, the day is saved.

A GREAT MONTH FOR BRITAIN
THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY IS FOREVER YOURS
WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER
HERE ON ROBOT WARS

Yay!

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
>express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

Yeah I'm gonna need to see the actual freedom of information request before I believe this

Looks like britain has yet again lost another chance to win a medal.
Britain will not win any medals because our atheletes are lazy
compared to american and australian atheletes.
I predict britain won't win anything and all the autists on sp will have a field week with it.
Team gb will never return to its glroy days and will always dissapoint from now one

WE'VE NO MORE ROOM FOR REFUGEES
ON THESE LOVELY SHORES
THEY'RE GOING BACK BY LAND OR SEA
HERE ON ROBOT WARS

ONE OF THE MOST SHAMEFUL NIGHTS OF MY LIFE

>sea faring nation
>navy keeps getting cut back

Why?

Soooo many EUbux

Nah, but it'd be like seeing your dickhead neighbour have the shit beaten out of him. It'd be mildly amusing, but a bit sad too.

at least put on a british proxy like faggot russian op

THE PEOPLE OF BRITAIN ARE AWAKE
THIS THE POLITICIANS IGNORES
WE KNOW GLORY WILL COME AGAIN
HERE ON ROBOT WARS

I'm fine with 2012 being our high point tbhfam

Fucking kek

Because the government is retarded.

We're gonna come third overall lol, screenshot this

Because of the same cucky governments