Totally Awesome Hulk

I've got 40 or so minutes before work and have been catching up a bit on some Marvel books I missed, why not share the Korean love?

Special props to Sonia Oback's outstanding coloring.

thanks champ

So the Hulk is essentially about the duality of man, yes? Everyone who Hulks out is expressing the side of themselves they typically suppress.

Bruce suppresses his anger and so becomes a raging monster, Jen suppresses her sexuality and is shy and so becomes an outgoing bombshell, Ross hates the Hulk but secretly wants that power so that comes out in Rulk, and so on, not going into the multiple personalities of Bruce's Hulk.

So Cho is typically kind of an egotistical douche, so what is it that's coming out in his Hulk? Wanting to be the hero and not the scientist? That's what I've been getting from it (I'm up to issue 4). He talks about how Bruce is underappreciated as a hero and everyone views him as a bomb waiting to go off. And there's a recurring allegory of the power of the Hulk being an out of control high speed car, with Cho at the wheel and a dark vision of the Hulk looming in the background.

I'm taking that as Cho's fear of the raging monster side of the Hulk, the doubt in his mind about whether he can control it, or even if Bruce could.

Oh, and if you haven't noticed, Frank Cho is the patron deity of THICC women.

are kale smoovies actually good for digestion?

user, do I need to read something else to explain how Cho got Hulk powers, or is this one of those "everything will be revealed soon" stories?

They are extremely good, actually.

My mother is a dietician

No sir, it's all laid out in the book. Just keep enjoying the ride and they'll reveal it all.

was ammadeus like a super nerd before this? ive always known of him but never about him

Yes

And by the time you get here I'll be at work, so everything from here on will be autodumping, hopefully without issue.

Thanks for reading!

Who is that semen demon?

Aww those poor sharks look so sad

What kind of town just has massive canisters of Lye sitting around.

what a qt

what an ass