If I kill myself will I be forgiven?

If I kill myself will I be forgiven?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
biblegateway.com/passage/?version=KJV&search=John 1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

lel you're still 62% white

It is the only way of being forgiven of the crime of being born AMERICAN.

Can I still get into heaven if I kill myself?

There's no such thing as after life in first place.

You cease to be when your brain malfunctions.

Just live a long, happy, prosperous life while it lasts.

why not

I like that song.

me too thanks

Do it faggot

>he's never left his body yet

wew lad, newfag comin' in hot. someone knows jack shit about intrasomatic studies and astral planes.

It's murder.

okey doke

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

yeah

Sorry, no.

Come to Christ senpai

Suicide is a mortal sin, at least in Christianity. There is a chance of God forgiving you even after that, but it's only a small chance. You would probably go to hell, so DO NOT do it.

Your family wouldn't forgive you
Your friends won't forgive you
If there is a consciousness after death, you wouldn't forgive yourself

You're approach to life will be reflected into your afterlife, you're better off dedicating your life to spiritual development.

this

no

No.

You will be forgiven if you accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior.

Then the kingdom of heaven is yours.

No because you have to repent BEFORE you die and since you kids yourself which is a mortal sin you will go to hell.

You will be forgiven. Your so called family and friends have failed you and will have to answer why one of their "loved ones" killed themselves.

Heaven and Hell are not a place.
They are the state of your consciousness after you die.

Can I ever be forgiven cause I killed that kid? If I turn it on me, if I even it out, can I still get in or will they send me to hell?

Killing yourself to escape your problems is kind of denying God's Son, which is anti-Christ. People who deny Him are condemned.

God loves you and wants a relationship with you.

The best thing you can ever do for yourself is to beat the kikes, and look for the truth. They don't want you to find God (read the book above, and you will see this confirmed 2000 years ago) and they are not God's chosen people.

God made a covenant with the 12 tribes of Israel. Jews just happen to be 1/12th of them.
Also get more red pilled after that by looking in to British Israelism and Christian Identity.

man that's a bitchy logic
>i killed me cus others
you can leave your house
you can leave your work
you can leave everything and live like you want
the problem is fear

yes, but why would you wanna do it? educate and better yourself and help others, don't just run away like a little bitch

Goddamnit why do you want to give up, just a few months and It'll be the big happenning.
You'll participate in one of the most important events in the world i mean come the fuck on, you'll witness probably the biggest event in your life.

>God loves you and wants a relationship with you.
L-lewd

The fact that you post on Sup Forums is an auto ticket to hell

>ginger inbred cuck believes in jew fairytales
>redpilled
anglo iq must like 80 i swear

It would be extremely painful.

>he think he is smart but is going to burn in hell
sad senpai

Read the story of King Saul. He committed suicide but the night before he spoke with the prophet Samuel beyond the grave who promised him he would go to be with him.

The King did horrible things and met a terrible fate, but he WAS a prophet himself at a time and God still remembered that and presumably forgave him.

But DON'T kill yourself, it's a horrible fate that should not be, it came upon Saul as he feared being captured by the Philistines, and all the evil in his life because he ignored God's guidance with his kingdom.

So we can kill ourselves, we just need to convert as our soul passes into the sky

>L-lewd
Nothing God does is perverted or sexual.

But did you know that God is romantic? His desire for you, to give you eternal life and to spend every second of eternity with you is so strong, that He is described as a burning fire. Can you imagine a fire so intense and hot but it doesn't burn you, but instead consumes you in an engulfing feeling of love and holiness?

Everything bad against God that you've read or heard has been deliberately misrepresented or is a blatantly invented lie. Make a list of the objective things God does in the book of Genesis, without going to /r/atheism or listening to liars like .

>makes everything
>makes a man
>made a day of rest for the man
>makes a beautiful garden
>puts the man there
>makes him a wife
>warns him about death
>is still kind to the man when he sins
>personally makes them both a coat made of animal skin
>starts to have a relationship with his descendants too
>saves some people who weren't wicked
>floods giants and all types of weird people who were all wicked
>blesses noah again
>makes a covenant with abraham, isaac, jacob, and all his descants
>sends countless prophets to help people stop being punished, despite them being killed or ignored
>sent His only Son to pay for your sins so you can go to heaven forever
>waiting for the right time to come, hoping people will repent

There's no end to the good things that God does. All heresy comes from the enemy.

There's no cross on your flag, but the Polish people tend to be very nice and red pilled, and also very Christian. The Polish have been blessed by God, and here you are looking like a retard. Sad.

My IQ is probably around 120~. I used to care about having it high, but it's not as important as knowing about God's love for me.

You have to repent on the last day.

Aren't I doomed already?

I survived an attempt, my EX had taken plan B several times which makes me complicit..

Can't help but feel the suffering in my life is a punishment for these choices, but it's not getting better.

The more redpilled I get the more miserable I become.

God can always forgive you in this life, no matter what you did. But you must change from this moment on.

>The more redpilled I get the more miserable I become
But have you found the truth? When I discovered the Jews and freemasonry and all their stupid shit, I was depressed and thought about killing myself every day and hoping to die in bed every night. Then I found God.

Look for the truth.

Suicide is okay if you killed a bunch of pocs or muslims beforehand.