Generation KilL/Army kino thread?

Generation KilL/Army kino thread?
Or anything that really has sing alongs and bros being bros,god damn the only bloody thing I miss from working is that stuff but you really can't do that with Sup Forums lads...god damn I miss sing alongs.

youtube.com/watch?v=XRajfty4OuU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXjXmvy-c34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder Trombley did nothing wrong

hey man,every group needs someone like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=xXjXmvy-c34

Bullshit. He was eating Charms. He should have been executed.

>army kino thread
But GK was about the marines?

forgive mt transgressions /k/,well anything airforce/navy/marine core/fucking coastgaurd/team/bro related without women ruining it.

bunch of slack jawed faggots...should have just asked /k/ or even Sup Forums at this point because you fairies would prefer to watch Dr Who.

There is nothing quite like Generation Kill, my friend. Band of Brothers is a good military drama but Im sure youve already seen that. Some anons will recommend The Pacific, but thats a very different kind of war drama, almost like a soap at times imo.

GK has the best soundtrack. Also it's one of the best slice of life animes ever made, despite being live-action and western.

fuck up weeb

nothing, sadly. GK is one of a kind.

so that's what slice of life means? thought it was anime code for something else.
yeah starting to think that too,oh well great mini series anyway.

$14,000 to paint a road

you know GK was directed by a woman, right?

could be directed by a polar bear for all I care as long as the only woman in the cast is a mute who does nothing but stand there and be abused by a group of men for fun.

Cringe. One time would be fun but they do this like half a dozen times.

you never worked with a crew/gang/bunch of lads without radio or smart phones have you?
Just realised how fucking old that makes me sound but I actually miss them.

You need help, make some friends in real life or something. Don't come here looking for people to throw you a pity party.

After watching GK, I find that military talk and mannerisms in other movies is really lacking. The dialogue sounds imprecise and scripted whereas GK was based off actual transcripts, I believe.

Yeah, also the chatter at the end of the episodes is real if I remember correctly

guy from true blood brings it up a few times about ray improvivses but apart from that it really is mostly transcripts?

Can I kick it?

>There are men in the trees

Why was Iceman so based?

iceman was scarier thjan tromberly any fucking day.
good leader though.

bump good series

Did he ded?

Iceman was a nerd for combat, that made him dangerously intelligent. He probably read books from the Spartans to Larry Thorne.

the mangled legs falling out at the end did not look good for survival.
always seemed on edge though,as I said good leader anyway...not too hard not too soft.

>always seemed on edge though
He couldn't shit outside a booth, it was his only weakness.

Also he was frustrated that they weren't doing spec-ops recon shit.

Kek this review

>"I've always the fan of Marines and i wish to join them one day."
Until that sentence I was 100% certain the poster is an actual marine.

What an idiotic thing to write. It was based off real people, on real stories, even real transcripts. This idiot watched too many old Hollywood depictions of the noble soldier, which never existed.

Also, he so clearly fell hard for the "America is never not perfect in every way" meme. What a good little naive bootlicker. Military nerds are the worst. I bet this guy is like 5'5" and he probably did join the USMC, but they put him in some non-combat role away from everyone. Probably wears his uniform everywhere he goes and gets off on rubes going "thanks fer yer service hyuk hyuk"