A++ online artists/animators

A++ online artists/animators

Other urls found in this thread:

hernyart.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're going to make a thread about animators at least have the common courtesy to mention who the fuck they are faggot

Isw that Lance from SBT or just a copy?

I bet your parents appreciate your attitude.

But anyways, this is RoastedStix, he's seriously so fucking amazing as a person and artist, go take a look at his twitter and tumblr.

I know who he is, I'm friends with him IRL, chill dude. But for anyone else who doesn't know him, they're not gonna know who he is based off a picture.

Googled him. Art's a pretty nice style.

I mean he's not wrong. You can't start up these threads without at least introducing your fav.

But geez his stuff is good.

As for my fav, it's a typical answer now but Herny

hernyart.tumblr.com/

*shilling intensifies*

Kinda feel like garbage knowing he's my age and better than me :/

Does he also draw all of that Phantasma art?

I really don't get the reason why people always say, "Yeah, his art is nice." It's like they're trying to think its a 'casual' thing to draw professionally.

Yeah! That's him. Hence why I said typical answer.

That guy sure does emulation well.

CarbotAnimations

ZONE
O
N
E

It's dead, Sup Forums. Just accept it. It wasn't even that good.

No it could just be that they think they're art is just nice.

Nothing disrespectful about it.

Hotdiggedydemon

Yeah despite him being an ass, he is really talented.

Looks like Lance from SBT

This bitch whom runs Floraverse.

There are people who's balls and or vaginas haven't even dropped yet and they paint beautiful works of art, or speak several languages, or can plan the violin like a mother fucker.

Don't compare yourself you others all the time, my man. All it'll do is make you feel like a worthless bastard.

batman wants you to work on you are art, faggot

Tell Batman to suck it.

And thanks I really gotta stop with that though. It's cool to meet an user who's not a troll all the time though..

First thing I thought when I enter the thread.