Watch American film in 2010 or prior

>Watch American film in 2010 or prior
>American flags everywhere, patriotism is usually a major theme
>Wheat belt origin heroes or (insert race her) American born heroes who uphold the flag
>AMERICAN PRIDE

>Watch an American film in 2017
>Lucky to see a single American flag
>Heroes are either foreigners, illegal but prideful of their origin, or some American government hating womyn
>Government is the enemy, or better yet, it's an "America needs to change its way!" themed film

What happened to you guys, America? Why do you go to the cinemas to see this kind of shit? I mean Jesus, talk about self flagellation. This isn't even a Sup Forums thread, I just can't understand why you go to the cinemas to see films that are self deprecating.

Globalists (mostly Jews) are trying to create a global government

Fuck America, it is a nation founded on genocide and slavery and it lives through imperialism. Also Americans are fat lol

Ok, post some exemples

What happened was, you grew up during the Bush era and its aftermath when there was a tiresomely high level of flagwaving in mainstream films because 9/11 Changed Everything. What's happening now, apart from a little cynical pandering, is that things are returning to the pre-2001 norm. Check out some nineties movies if you want casual cynicism about America.

This, but also fuck drumpf and white people too

some exemples

The Iraq war, and general disillusionment which only subsided briefly in the early to mid 00s because of jingoism and hawkishness.

Except I'm 31 years old. I grew up during the Clinton era.

You're too smart for this board and everybody loves you

Cletus

Daily and obligatory "fuck you Sup Forums kys already"

[current president] should not be critiqued,it's unpatriotic and he's going to save the country,y'know.He said so therefore it's true (sad pepe)

Nice try, jew.

>it's a Mexican teenager larps as a white man episode

CURRENT PRESIDENT BTFO

>this isn't even a Sup Forums thread

STOP SAYING MEANIES ABOUT MY GOD EMPEROR

yeah its strange because America was just as terrible 10 years ago as now

Hollywood is #RESISTing

>>American flags everywhere, patriotism is usually a major theme

Post 9/11 through a few years into the Iraq War basically everything had to have a pro-USA message to help keep our fragile little egos intact.

>What happened to you guys, America?
A nigger king that's what