Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir General

>What is Miraculous?
Magical Girl Show in the city of Paris, lots of humor, romance and fujobait also, It's Frenchâ„¢

>Current Hype:
- San Diego ComicCon Special Comic
- Likelyhood of the Specials being released this year and not the next

>Where do I watch this?
In short: either Nickelodeon or Disney Channel
Link to official list: twitter.com/Ladybug_Cartoon/status/753185833604222981

You can also download and watch from Amazon, Google Play and MiraculouSubs

Deleted the other thread because the thumbnail triggered my autism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aR2U0U4GgkA
youtube.com/watch?v=ACOEhvjPWX0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1le7IHRKhABM6FU0pTX1M5E6iOtFIstE7x6r9r4QSXBo/htmlview?#
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41461
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Quantic Kids

Chat Noir is for _______

This is what happens when your mind breaks from producing a good show in short time boysss

>boysss
What are you supposed to be exactly? Warden Darling for House of the Dead: Overkill?

quantum kids are literally the JLA of Variety. I just hope they dont push a SJW agenda unto this.

That game had really good soundtrack

Astruc isn't good at PR. This should be news to no one. He always comes across as short and snarky for some reason.

if they were so lazy to use them as background characters this much

they will be lazy enough to include them as real characters in the second season

which is good news

How long till this thread gets deleted?

Why would that be?

>Gingerboi getting his girl's fashion magazine autographed by Adrien

Homolust for Adrien is now officially canon in-universe.

would you, Sup Forums?

A little more "fish lips" than I would like, but HELL YES! I would. This is catboy we're talking about after all.

The last thread got deleted before it had seven posts.

Shit user, that scene made me sad.

I want to believe that we'll get the Halloween Special this year

It's confirmed that it will be in 3D like the show

Oh yes we'll get a Halloween special.
No idea if they're this year or next year.

Placing all hope on this year though.

I want to be Marianette's dad and allow her to go to a Halloween house party with Adrien, putting a condom on her purse right after she leaves

You would be a good French dad.

It's like you OPs don't want people to watch the show.

Thank you user.

MiraculouSubs is there in the OP

Just really politely spoilered since Tommy Astral may be overseeing us

Also I put the channel list so that people watch it legally

Not that I do

Thread went dormant.

What do we expect to happen in the Halloween episode?
It's supposedly fourty mins long so it's basically a mini movie, are we gonna get a villain seprate from Hawkmoth?

There's no information whatsoever other than it will be 54 minutes long, 14 minutes more than the other two specials

I'm really hoping for that frivolous halloween party at chloe's with adrien and marinette fucking in her room though

>Going to air in UK soon
>Straight to POP
JUST

No idea since I don't know how exactly France celebrates Halloween.

Maybe they'll have characters dress up as their villain personas as a joke or to be cheap.

>having a General for a show on hiatus

>Fucking halloween party at Chole's.
>Everybody dresses up.
Who is who?

That'd be neat.

Well, back in late October when Horrificator came out (the closest thing to a Halloween episode Season 1 had) a few French anons chimed in and explained how they celebrate Halloween in France. They largely don't.

At least, not anywhere near the level we celebrate it here in the States. There are a few television specials and a very small number of trick-or-treaters. Almost nobody bothers to decorate or horde candy anymore. They used to celebrate it a bit more fervently, but that was years ago. The holiday has been on the slide for awhile now. These days, they just fold some of the "spooky" stuff into All Saint's Day (which has always been big in France) and call it a day.

i mean does it matter if a show is on hiatus or not anymore

Mods seem to be on a war path against all generals even if a show is actively airing, the /sveg/ keeps getting shut down even though that show is currently airing

This will probably end up deleted too

They could make an exception for the "not recognizing disguised people" meme for that special

They could but they won't.
>Master Fu dresses up as Leo.

Leo who?

Leonardo DiCaprio?

No, not Leonardo NoOscaro.
Leonardo of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtals.

Complete with a Cowabunga.

Well Chloe and Sabrina would be Ladybug and Chat Noir

at least one person should go dressed as their villain persona, Alya comes dressed as Lady Wifi

I think the show is very proudly French at least 4 characters should be historical French people. Marinette can be Joan of Arc, Nino is Napoleon, Adrien is Charles de Gaulle and Nathaniel is Voltaire

They could reveal Master Fu in his superhero form. If anyone questions him he can just say it's a costume.

youtube.com/watch?v=aR2U0U4GgkA

Ohh I see

I would be 100% on board with this direction, espcially since Joan was a Ladybug (apparently). Pic related.

I'm laughing a little too hard right now.
Fuck.

wait, from which ep was this?

I thought that was a witch

Now I want a witch ladybug

Cat Noir's Farewell, episode 27

Chronogirl or Timebreaker

when Alex turned into a villain with time travel powers that seemed to gather strength by erasing other people from time

Nope, apparently St. George was a Ladybug as well.

I can't help but wonder if Robin Hood was a Chat Noir now.

yeah there is a list of confirmed Miraculous users from history

I think 2 or 3 more were mentioned but Joan of Arc is the only one I remember, I believe it comes from some type of promotional art that Thomas did

Terrorist attack in Nice, season 2 delayed for 30 years

sauce?

what is going on in this thread

I don't know what the powers of the Fox Miraculous are

but I get the feeling that Robin Hood had the Fox Miraculous

Somewhere on the no-spoiler man's twitter.
It's late over here so I'm not going delving for it right now.

is there any place to get all the english episodes?

That would also make sense.

MiraculouSubs

I think there is some confusion

the picture is meant to be Joan of Arc as Ladybug but it is very similar to art of St George slaying the dragon

youtube.com/watch?v=ACOEhvjPWX0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1le7IHRKhABM6FU0pTX1M5E6iOtFIstE7x6r9r4QSXBo/htmlview?#

I know that video.

Well shit I guess I was proven wrong.

it sounds really kinky

a really racist dude discovering the joy of multiculturalism through interracial

Nah.
In the video the mother basically starts molesting him.
It's funny.

I want comic

Comic come to me

I dont get it, why a chienese proffessor miyagi?

I'm just gonna repost this because it's awesome

>Nino is Napoleon
he doesnt look like napoleon at all.
Problem is you have french folks that dont look like actual french at all.

hopefully its a real comic and not just stills of the show with speech bubbles

>A Miraculous comic that isn't stills from the show.
Please tell me this is real.

I've seen the previews of the stills from the show.

I mean Napoleon isn't French, he is Corsican which is basically a type of Italian.

also most paintings of Napoleon are done decades after his death during the reign of Napoleon the 3rd and are questionable likenesses of how Napoleon actually looked

besides its not like I'm expecting a historical impersonator just a halloween costume, just get the hat and uniform that's enough

It's a real comic with that same art style

Real but only for 500 people at the San Diego ComicCon

Hopefully it will be scanned

That's why it would be funny and therefore worth doing. Though I guess he could dress up as Alexander Dumas if his skin color is such a big deal.

Are you sure that's not just a variant cover for one of the awful show-stills-with-speech-bubbles comics?

>Only for 500 luck fuckers.
Sounds about right.

Anons in San Diego, whenever it is, it's your fucking duty to get your mits on 'em!

No Ladybug thread could ever be as bad as this one.

Dear God I have no words.

Yeah don't they know anything

Adrien and Marinette are gonna have 3 kids named Emma, Louis and Hugo

Don't forget about the hampsters.

They'll love the dog more than the kids like good europeans

When does she fight the Akumatized truck driver?

way too soon man

go check the news

God damn.

Is this show good? I watched the first 4 episodes (in korean airdate order, which are stormy weather, bubbler, timebreaker, and copycat) and I found it boring, is there a overarching plotline? or just one shot episodes

Did the first season finish before the terrorist attack in Paris though?

there is plot but the first season is pretty light on it, there will likely be more in later season but it is mostly just a monster of the week show so far

I assume you mean the Bataclan shooting and not the recent nastiness. No, Season 1 did not end until late March (or was it some time in April?) which was several months after the November attacks. And the Charlie Hebdo attacks were over half a year before the show even began airing. In short, France is not a very happy place to be these days.

Ladybug's lucky charm can solve this.

fucking ladybug should have let Dark Knight take Paris

Bump

It's fairly young people that died in the attack, considering it's summer and nice has good beaches

>Terror attack in France
I wonder who could have done this.

Needs a muslim edit. Add a turban, a beard, that white garment they wear in Saudia Arabia (a thobe is what I think they call it), and make his skin brown.

how about no

Luckily Adrien wouldn't be there since his dad keeps him in the house all day.

What!? You don't like vaguely racist caricatures of the current international menace? What are you, some kind of French Communist?

I personally dislike that it isn't flamboyant enough to be Hawk Moth.

memes aside there needs to be a blacklist of countries to immigrate from asap

the terrorism risk is way too high even with the muslims that are inside France

you could google that shit without forcing the other cuck to photoshop stuff if you want to fap so much

Yeah, I don't think I could fap to Hawkmoth. I've got my eyes set on his son, and it just wouldn't feel right to chase him at the same time. Sorry.

> See the end of the webm
WH-

Too bad.

Chat Noir belongs to Hawk Moth.

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41461

>The Major of your city will never put your life in a extreme risk terrorism situation

feels bad man

Last time I had some fun was an earthquake a decade ago

bump for France

So is this like a superhero show but with the main characters dating and hiding their superhero version from each other?