Executed Iranian scientist was on her server. She got him killed!!!

washingtonexaminer.com/cotton-clinton-discussed-executed-iranian-scientist-on-email/article/2598807

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPoY4IFW1lI
wikileaks.com/clinton-emails/emailid/2343
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch this

>youtube.com/watch?v=zPoY4IFW1lI

Watch this

>youtube.com/watch?v=zPoY4IFW1lI

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

Bump

Repeating dubs? Checked.

She's hasn't even lost the election yet and she's already trying to start a war. I miss when we hung traitors

the bodies are gonna have to be stacked like cord wood when the criminal Hillary house of cards comes down.

NO INTENT NO CRIME

Need a hash tag

#HillarySecrets or #HilarySever #ThatBitchKilledaScientist.

That burden doesn't hold true for murder, only treason apparently

This would have been one of the Top Secret /SAP emails that she wasn't supposed to have on her server.

You guys need to get excited about this or I'm turning my back on this board forever or until after the election, whichever comes first.

This is huge

>"That goes to show just how reckless and careless her decision was to put that kind of highly classified information on a private server. And I think her judgment is not suited to keep this country safe."

You are a fucking faggot, you didn't even post a link to a wikileaks email. Go fuck yourself, your participation means nothing. Either post the actual email or GTFO forever you whiny fucking liberal.

9D chess

What a waste of tax dollars paying this shitskin to spy for us only to get him killed by cuntary's bullshit.

Explain this to me like I'm a liberal.

No MSM will report it, but you can spread it on Facebook

a few years ago, we returned an iranian nuke scientist we kidnapped to iran. he claimed to have been tortured for info and was hailed as a hero by the iranian govt. That might have been a cover story and its possible he had been flipped and willingly became a spy. Its possible that the iranian govt learned of this and therefore executed him for treason.

OH BOI CALL CNN THIS IS GOING TO MAKE HEADLINES!!!
hold up

Why the fuck would Iran do what Hillary tells them to do? They're anti-US and pro-Russia.

What wiki leaks email are you talking about?you stupid cunt.

This is bigger. Than your CTR check. Fuck off

>possible
>possible

That is a lot of """possible""" to accuse even Shillary.

It's not confirmed that there is direct evidence that her failings directly led to his death, only that it could have. If there is a break in the story and she is responsible for his death, she's done.

watching, looks good.

bump

>Executed Iranian scientist was on her server.

ON HER SERVER

Link the wikileaks email proving that she was talking about the Iranian. Without it you are just promoting a slider thread.

Also, fomatting. your. sentences. like. this.

You have to go back.

Read the fucking link I posted

no archive.is link?

what a shill

I give clicks to companies that break stories.

CTR is strong here.

Well played, CTR-user.
Your $0.05 is in the mail.

Good like trying to get any other foreign nuclear scientists to speak up.
Hillary should have been the one hung for treason.

the email quoted in the OP link is

wikileaks.com/clinton-emails/emailid/2343

pic related

How did the Iranians find out who it was from that email?

Thank you.

That might not be the only one. There are 33,000 missing emails

I don't know. the article says conversation(s), so there are probably more emails about the spy somewhere in the pile.

>they spied on clintons unsecure server/phone.
>their intel from clinton led them to believe the scientist committed treason.
>they executed him.

President Trump tweeted a story about this.

I BET DRUMPF DID THIS