Free logins

How do you get them?

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/iasatan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are youtube vids asking people to click on shady links to get netflix, hbo, hulu logins.

There must be a better way.

bump for answers

I can't imagine being so poor that you would even flinch at paying for a membership to these places.

What is it, $10? Dude, I'll give you a years membership right now on paypal. That amount of money means literally nothing to me.

Friends

>not just streaming them on other sites
are you a retard?

This

I've been saving up for a facebook login for months

You could just torrent

I'll gladly give you my paypal if you want to send me a hundred bucks.

It's not about not having money. It's about choosing a business to support. I won't pay 10 bucks for a shitty service if the service is shitty, not because I cant afford it.

Only gays pay for tv and movies. Smart people always pirate.

Why do you want to use the serve if it's shitty?

yo can you send me £50 on paypal pls

ok send me a money request, [email protected]

Done lol

OP here, sending you a request now

sent

Hmm???

I don't

But OP does, so he doesn't think it's so shitty if he wants to use it. Nobody asked why YOU don't want to pay for it, why I don't know why you would bring that up.

paypal.me/iasatan
gib money, I am yuropoor.

PayPal.Me/vashetti

pls give money, need it for Brave Exvius summons :)

>streaming

I use my moms

Get a job, parasite.

I use your moms too.

How young are you that you think shady log-ins are the only way to watch whatever it is you need to watch?

There are sites that sell legit accounts for very cheap, I always wonder how they do it. Probably by using stolen credit card numbers or some shit, either way streaming is shit

I have netflix and I've just signed up for NOW tv.

£6.99 a month and it streams live tv, so I can watch thrones live in July now. UK based I am.

sent ;)

>streaming GoT in low bitrate 720p and 2.0 sound

bump

Check your email