Webm Thread

Post them, Last thread hit image and bump limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juUJdzFFORs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old thread at

FEET WEBMS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may try and do some OC if I continue to be incapable of sleep but also too tired to do stuff

gross

Fair enough, I understand, the last month my sleep patterns have been screwed up.

god damn mother fucking orange peel beef

Where was the camera?

I am ashamed I never gotten around to watch this film.

Do it now.

What is she doing
Conan disapproves

I'll never understand wearing something so short you constantly have to worry about doing this.

Those probably aren't real mirrors.

Just watched this movie for the first time last night. I liked it and that kinda body horror stuff is normally not my kinda thing.

>this kind of ammunition doesn't explode nor make car explode

Alizee was a true 10/10

it is the next in line for download.

The guy who makes Iron Man suits couldn't have possibly also made advanced strides in ammunition for his shoulder mounted death canon.

you're right i didn't think about that lol

He fights like a robot

>ywn see that scene for the first time as a kid
why do i even bother

a minigun will make cars blow up no problem
youtube.com/watch?v=juUJdzFFORs

More OC incoming

I love this show. I think it's about time for my annual viewing.

Maybe an incendiary round will make the gas tank explode, but that's not the minigun that does it, it's the round

Underrated Jew fantasy movie

Shit I may have to watch that show for the paxtonkino

FROM THE DIRECTOR OF THE BATMAN

wtf is this?

Tom Cruise should be the main baddy in John Wick 3.

Yep, he one of the main two leads

It's a webm.

You don't need an incendiary round. Think of how much kinetic energy gets turned into heat, metal on metal sparks everywhere, not to mention tracer rounds that can cause fires on their own. The depiction is not that far fetched, especially when you factor in that the minigun was supposedly some sort of new top of the line Hammer Tech shit.

wigkino

4u

Huh, I did not know that. Looking forward to War for the Planet of the Apes in a couple weeks.

>shot in the shoulder
>dies instantly

Trying to find more webmable parts of this movie. While most of the songs are great, there are not alot of shots or sequences that make it look interesting other than the femto still.

Yeah, sure a tracer round could ignite gasoline, but apart from that I'm not sure the regular 7.62x51mm NATO round from a minigun would make a car explode. So it's about the tracer and possible incendiary rounds and the high rate of fire makes the odds better for ignition

god bless america, or
Reddit goes bad: the movie

i kno rite

>Just realized that out of context this could look like them killing fags

more Seagalkino pls.

>tfw no saved Seagals

OP here , It was hard to tell if this was intended as a little kid movie or a teen movie. the water sequence was kinda lewd for a kids movie.