So our boy Cho is off Wondy

bleedingcool.com/2016/07/14/frank-cho-walks-off-wonder-woman-after-sixth-cover/

Man I can't believe Rucka could be this fucking petty.

I can't believe Cho is that petty

Not my boy.

>our boy

But if I can't draw panty shots then what's the use of even drawing?

Rucka is being a whiney baby

That's too bad but I still like both Rucka and Cho

He's not my boy, guy.

I'm not your guy, buddy.

Cho's just as bad. No one owes him shit. If DC sides with Rucka and is asking him to redo his covers, it's not censorship. He's work-for-hire and is supposed to obey orders or get the boot.

His covers have her showing too much skin but these don't?

>our boy
fucking hell m8

Censoring variants is retarded. It's a variant. You only buy it if you want to. Are you gonna tell me I can only but the type of apples you want me to buy next?

Yes if I own the damn apple farm.

> I only want to sell red apples from now on.
> But why don't you sell green apples!!

>it's not censorship
DC has no obligation to take Cho's shit, but they are asking for edits of his artwork to cover up skin.

If you're a writer and your employer, says take out that line it's too Liberal, is that censorship?

Of course it isn't censorship. The original product hasn't gone to print. There is no product to be censored, it was never truly finished. He is being asked to make edits, which happens every.single.day.

It is only because of Frank's irrational obsession with TnA that this is a problem for him.

>If you're a writer and your employer, says take out that line it's too Liberal, is that censorship?
No.

>cheesecake variant covers
Who the fuck cares? We don't know the whole story, and it's not like it's even important. The book is still the same. Nothing of value has been lost.

But go ahead. Let's shriek SJW until we cough up blood because it's totally productive and not at all embarrassing.

Jenny Frison is replacing him, her art seems pretty decent.

Go to bed Ruka

Source? Looks cool.

Cho went to DC specifically to work on Wondy. If some SJew cunt writer is gonna give him grief about it constantly, then why fucking bother?

because she's a better cover artist.

Really? Are you new to comic or something?

can't handle the bantz

Awesome. Then I will never buy apples from your arbitrary ass.

Who cares, Wondie has been garbage since Azz left.

Yeah.

I sure hope he doesn't constantly draw a reference to this in as many variant covers as he can manage for the next two plus years, or something.

That would be REAL petty.

Why don't you sell green apples?

>gets told he can't make le SJW boob jokes on a legit project
>gets butthurt and leaves

LOL SO FUCKING BASED

SJW BTFO THAT'LL SHOW THAT KEK RUCKA

UP VOTE IF U AGREE FELLOW REDDITORS

Stop meming for once in your life and have a real conversation.

this meme is as stale as joe's dick

Azzfags pls

Okay so censorship is only after it's released, so is there a better term for what is happening here?

Someone requesting a change to art to fit with a political agenda before it goes to print.

So is Cho gone from DC now?

>2 threads on literally the exact same thing
Fuck you OP. Use the catalog.

Fine, sell your red apples, but don't throw a bitch fit when I buy green apples from your next door neighbor.

But Azz's WW is the best take on the character in her entire history.

But he was taking this job serious and wasn't doing any OUTRAGE! Stuff with it.

I bought 2 copies of WW for the Cho covers, that's 6 bucks a month DC's not getting from me. At a 50:50 ratio I wonder how many people who are double dipping would be willing to support the variants without Cho, or which cover is moving more units in stores.

obviously you don't buy comics, so the idea of Wonder Woman shedding 10K copies every 2 weeks doesn't bother you especially when it's variant covers that don't affect the story.

Can you blame Cho?

This is what he turns in-

Ok be honest guys, how many of you were even buying Wonder Woman for Cho's variants anyway? Who the fuck buys variants?

It political filtering. Censor boards do it all the time for television, telling show writers what they can and can't get away with.

and this is what Rucka allows.

Why use artists at all then? Just have one if those poser tracers give you standard cover #3.

>Cho
Why does Sup Forums like this hack, but hate other lifeless generic artists like Janin and Jim Lee?

Check the solicit thread

>political filtering
Thanks for the info/help user

I'm now slightly less of an idiot.

>our boy Cho

>our boy

"My boys" don't tend to draw the exact same 'joke' over and over years after the original topic has been forgotten by everyone.

he probably has more of a problem with all of the cho drama than the actual drawing
I mean the last sharp issue was just missing a cheetah nipple and it would've being erotic

fuck cho

>Janin

he's being shuffled over to Trinity for October.

Than why mess with the drawing.

>tracer tier and always on time art be damned
>comparing either to Cho

Yet when rando sjws bitched about the manara cover and that batgirl variant they were somehow censoring just by complaining.

Because Cho is a manchild(ONE OF US!ONE OF US!ONE OF US!) and he draws big asses and big tits and epic dinosaurs.

>everyone asks you to ape the Milo Manara pose at 'cons
>it's the artist's fault

back to Sup Forums with you, shitlord

>If you're a writer and your employer, says take out that line it's too Liberal, is that censorship?
No, because my writing is going to go through the employer's channel, and the employer has no obligation to host anything he disagrees with.

I'll be annoyed with the disagreement itself and argue against it if I must, but I'm not entitled enough to think he must host my shit regardless.

People requested that to be drawn, he was paid for it

Why is Rucka such a pussy?

Why is Sup Forumsmblr such a pussy?

These covers are pretty conservative for Cho honestly. I normally dislike him but I see nothing wrong with these covers. Of all characters that fit Cho's Amazonian style, WW is definitely one of them. Still surprised DC hired him considering he's a toxic, petty asshole.

>suddendly Sup Forums hates Cho

Wow, I guess tumblr must be down or something

BUT I THOUGHT DC DIDN'T HAVE SJWS

>Implying Cho doesn't trace the same face and body for everyone.

>and he draws big asses and big tits and epic dinosaurs.

Has this become a problem while i was frozen in ice?

>blah blah back to /wherever/
Every time with these Cho fanboys.
And I didn't specify that the joke was just the Manara pose either so shove off.

I'd take Janin over Cho any day. His layouts are a lot more dynamic and his characters are expressive. Cho has an obsession with that resting bitch face.

>Hating Cho is Sup Forumsmblr
>liking Cho is Sup Forums

some people grow up

The vocal minority of Sup Forums SJWS has hated Cho ever since "the incident". This sin't new at all.

Show me some obvious trace jobs, like with Land, or some tracer+filter examples, like with Janin.

You are not proving your point, only that you need to go back to Sup Forums, where shitty intern art is the norm.

But Rucka does not own the farm. DC does. It's DC's apples. This situation is actually closer to your retarded son refusing to sell me the green apples you grew because he doesn't like the way they taste.

Whatever. His replacement's the better artist.

It's because DC can literally do no wrong. If this was a Marvel cover, you can be sure that Sup Forums would be all over to defend Cho

So why are they still reading comics and being against dinosaurs and big tits being in them?

and they didn't grow big tits and asses presumably

Can you name her? What's your favorite work from her? I have a feeling you aren't being sincere and just want to contribute to the shitposting.

What do you think is going on in this thread?

>liking generic Cho art
>telling others to go back to Sup Forums

You were clearly referencing that pose, it is his dead-horse pose. Don't get pissed because I could remember the name.

And again, please point out why the requests of fans are Cho's fault.

>3d poser hack better than Frank Cho
this is some avant-garde level of trolling here.

I would certainly hope guys wouldn't grow big tits and asses.

>Cho
>good
>decent
gud jokes

These are all good things, and if you hate them you are probably an overweight pedophile woman obsessed with Stephen Universe

All Janin is capable of drawing is faces, he traces literally everything else in his books.

Please, continue defending this.

It's editing. That's... literally what it is.
Cho is doing work for DC here. It's in his contract that he has to make edits to his work where requested to. That's what he agreed to.
There is literally nothing objectionable going on here.

I remember when Sup Forums actually liked Cho. Now the tumblrites will throw a hissy fit if you even mention him.

are you implying only guys read comic books in the current year

>All Janin is capable of drawing is faces
That's one thing more than Cho is capable of.

Since when was Rucka an editor?

I know that's why are obessed with middle school girls but some of aren't.

But Rucka doesn't have the authority to say what he should do, it isn't his job and Cho isn't working for him.

He's memeing just let him be user.

It can be seen by even this thread that isn't true.

Some crazy liberal writer hates him and is trying to prevent him from doing his job. Why should he stay?

He isn't. But DC has the authority to get Cho to make the edits that Rucka asks for.
Would it be censorship if the artist for the book drew Wondy in a chainmail bikini and Rucka said "uh, hey man, can you put her in her regular outfit" and DC enforced that?

It's not exactly censorship, it's not like DC introduces a company-wide ban on whatever some retard might find inappropriate. Plus, the whole hurr what is censorship debate

What it is is either Rucka magnifying that shit to see the traces of what passes as Wonder Woman's underwear and getting triggered as fuck, which means he is a legitimately sick man. Or Rucka having some personal beef with Cho and using this as a pretense to shit on him which is pretty pathetic.

Rucka can go fucka himself.

Sure thing buddy.

Post some examples of this "Cho cannot draw" meme you're spouting, I want to see what passes for generic in your book.