JUST

JUST

Go away Sup Forums

If you're talking about the haircut, she didn't really have a choice. She got a bad dye job that pretty much killed all her hair.

Not Sup Forums
Go away

spitting image

Why did she go with such a retroactive Miley Cyrus style? Are the kikes who handle her defective or something?

>13 reasons why I just fuck my shit up senpai

enjoy your ban OP

this was literally taken last year. is this proof that
women age like milk?

MKULTRA

>namefag

KILL YOURSELF

>Miley Cyrus grows her hair back out and stops all the blatantly degenerate shit
>at the exact same time, Katy Perry goes full bulldyke degenerate and essentially replaces Miley's previous role, with the aesthetic down to the letter
Is this pottery?

Also, reminder that Katy Perry is 32 years old, a divorcee, rapidly loosing her looks, and still childless. Tick tock, tick tock, Katy!

I think they went a tad too hard with MK ULTRA

wig

wh*te women age like shit*

jesus fuck what went so wrong

retard

Show me a single black or asian women thats 63 years old and looks this good

>worth millions
>JUST
gr8 b8

Who the fuck wants children? Goddamn normalfags

She's beginning to demonstrate adverse effects to her MK Ultra programming

why does she look and act like jenifer lawrence now

>and still childless.
How many kissless virgins in their 30s are on Sup Forums right now?

she's the reverse Miley Cyrus

27 and kissless virgin reporting in

"2/10 would not bang"

So?
Keira Knightley is gorgeous as fuck and she's been wearing a wig forever.
Katy Perry is JUSTing herself on purpose by sporting ugly hair.

creasing at this image

>ugly hair
Speak for yourself normie.

"Kissless virgin" is a clear and generally accepted anomaly in experience/lifestyle, possibly made worse by the current social and economic environment and attitudes...

32 year old divorcee childless woman should not be normal in any society, really.

Also regardless of either the 27 year old kissless virgins are better off than Katy. They're men who don't have to worry about their eggs rotting away within literally the next 5 years.

>messy fucked up two tone hair isn't ugly
Sure if you like a woman with no respect for herself.

>32 years old
>eggs rotting away within literally the next 5 years.
Did you skip biology class to shitpost on Sup Forums?

why do celebrities skin looks so fucking bad

This females literally become autism spawners when they hit a certain age. Their kids will be infected with it

All skin looks like this (or worse actually) when captured with a camera under red carpet lighting.

That's clearly a wig though.

feminism+being a bimbo celebrity

pls no bully

Go have a child with a 37 year old woman, by all means, you fucking retard. It'll be a real laugh when your kid is autistic as a result. I bet you also think a woman's pussy doesn't get stretched and destroyed over time by all the cocks she takes (aka "roasties are a myth"). That's probably something else you learned in your gender non-binary super progressive 10's era biology class, right?

>

>tfw no Katy gf

>muh broscience

>That's probably something else you learned in your gender non-binary super progressive 10's era biology class, right?
No need to be this triggered cucky

>muh roastiefeels

I bet she dyed her pussy blonde too

>Go have a child with a 37 year old woman, by all means, you fucking retard. It'll be a real laugh when your kid is autistic as a result.
Fucking hell nigger you're not supposed to believe in Sup Forums science unironically.

What are you talking about she's cute now she looks like a human and not some cardboard cutout character.

guys I think Sup Forums has some kind of gas leak

smells like rotten eggs

Conclusions Advanced paternal age was associated with increased risk of ASD. Possible biological mechanisms include de novo mutations associated with advancing age or alterations in genetic imprinting.

HAHAHA ROASTIES WILL NEVER RECOVER THEYLL JUST HAVE AUTISTIC CHILDREN FROM SPERM DONORS