"Sir, this is a Sharia zone, please dispose of that alcohol and instruct your harlot daughter to cover up."

"Sir, this is a Sharia zone, please dispose of that alcohol and instruct your harlot daughter to cover up."

Nein.

>Nie
>*Unsheathe my penis
>quickly run behind her making *woosh sound pretending I am teleporting
>Raise her hijab and commence attack while her friend pounds on my head with her bag or whatever she has in hands
>After finishing converting her to european values I run away still making *woosh sound
>Later convert to islam and confess she's been a slut after which we stone her on whitechapel road with my friends in UK who are named Akhmed, Alibaba and Abrikos.

Reinforcements incoming

Piss off you bloody wanker.

Do police in UK really carry their walkietalkie on the shoulders?

Like a man needs to listen to a woman, she should be beaten for not being accompanied by a man...

Don't you see the freedom flag in the background?

I think this would be a good time to channel the powers given to me by my slavic heritage and chimp the fuck out, killing both of them with a machete.

Radios go on the front. That is not a British police officer, despite how quintessential she may appear.

>HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME WOMAN!
>*SLAP-SLAP*
>Where is your husband or brother?
>There are only two of you?!?! No muslim woman may be out alone without at least 4 married women!
>Therefore, you are an infidel WHORES blaspheming the laws of Allah! Inshallah I will rape you both now!
[ficki-ficki intensifies]
>mfw (except not brown

nah senpai, that's not's me.

You're enjoying a nice and cold beer while you browse Sup Forums, but then your daughter comes and says:

>DAD! THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD AND MOHAMMED IS HIS MESSENGER! TAKBIR!

What do Sup Forums?

Ṣalīl' aṣ-ṣawarīm našīdu al-ʻabāh
Wa-darba al-qītali ṭarīqu al-ḥayāh
Fa-beīn aqtiḥāmi yubīd iṭ-ṭuġāh
Wa-kātīmu ṣawti jamīli ṣadāh!

build wall

Fuck yourself with a catucs, cunt.

>women unattended
>in a sharia zone

[JIHAD INTENSIFIES]

Pass the joint.

Is that the cunt on the British cooking show? Fuck her, that goddamn Hijabi ruined it all for me.

Babbys first day on Sup Forums?

muslims fucking up their sharia law, retards

You will never be austiralia.
now go name your kids more funny things so I have things to laugh at.

I don't pick up cans

If your laughable claim was the case then you, you armpit stinking bitch should not be talking to me, a male.

Now fuck off back to where you came from. And take all the little goat fuckers youve spat out of your disgusting hairy vag know with you

Eat shit.

God those people are literal fucking animals

Stop calling me "Dad", it's "Husband" now. Allah Akbar, sweety.

>dat gap
I tell you what she has the london look pretty much on point

>rape her
> call police.officer salim arrives
this woman had sexual intercourse outside marriage, with a total stranger, and was not capable of defending her owner honor.
>proced to rape her, and trow stones.

profit

the name of alah shall not pass trought filth ummaried woman lips.
>marry her