When will it end?

express.co.uk/news/world/697401/South-Africa-white-population-uprising-warning-Zimbabwe-land-grab

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailyvox.co.za/a-letter-to-white-south-africans/
blackstarnews.com/global-politics/africa/shocking-culture-of-sexual-harassment-of-women-in-south-africa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too bad.

If you're white and still living in Rhodesia/South Africa, you're a fucking retard and you deserve what you get.

One of the comments : "When I lived in Zambia, they were already starting the 'Zambianisation' process, whereby white-owned companies had to prepare to hand over to black bosses, and later that was beginning in Botswana as well."

It's pretty difficult to emigrate my man. Our money ain't worth shit and countries don't particularly wan't to give us visas

Checked.

Also, how is Johannesburg? I've seen a lot of videos saying how beautiful the city is, but South Africans always say it's shit.

>Briton David Mitchell said: “There is a danger of racial tension getting to the point where people point to the whites and demand their land back"
what land? the Whites should take THEIR land back.

>white people need to do more even though they're not represented in the government.

When will niggers just accept that they're inferior?

>1.6 million Britons
There's nowhere near that number of British expats in South Africa. There aren't even 100 000 white expats living here.

I don't think anything major is going to happen to whites any time soon for the very reason that we hold the economy together. You can take off your tinfoil hats now

>Leftists will defend this
They think everything is okay and justifiable as long as a marginalized group does it.

if africans want to fuck up their entire continent, let em do it. let em realise they're making a mistake

what is their to defend, it's the truth. isis isn't their enemy..

Checked
Where do you plan to go if the government gets taken over by pan-African radicals? SA is essentially the last bastion of Africa.

Tell that to Mugabe.

You should be vigilant, and afraid.

>the people who want to kill you medieval-style
>are not your enemy
>the big, orange meanie is

I feel so sorry for you whites down there. You're all going to die aren't you?

>They get half the pay of whites

For the same job or is this another '77 cents on the dollar' lie?

I'm pretty sure niggers in SA are shoe horned into high paying jobs so the fact that blacks make less is probably due to their low intelligence.

Blacks are less educated and tend to go for bottom, low-paying jobs. They get paid the same amount for the same job, though.

Two hilarious liberal articles about SA sexism and racism :

thedailyvox.co.za/a-letter-to-white-south-africans/

blackstarnews.com/global-politics/africa/shocking-culture-of-sexual-harassment-of-women-in-south-africa

>billy you know something, what is it?
>I'm scared, major.
>bullshit, you ain't afraid no man.
>there's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man.
>we're all gonna die.

t. Boer Afrikaans

>billy you know something, what is it?
>I'm scared, major.
>bullshit, you ain't afraid no man.
>there's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. (niggers)
>we're all gonna die.

t. Boer Afrikaans

Daily reminder that we tried to stand against this shit with you guys but the whole world was against us. They have a lot of blood on their hands.

Everyone is going to die, user.

>we
>a leaf

how the fuck do whites own 80% of the land?

KEK. Fuck them. Shouldn't have supported demagogue leader that blames others for their own problems.

I don't know how anyone can look at this and think they're our equals.

the lefties in the UK worshiped Mugabe as jesus in the 80's

The likes of Tony Benn, Wilson etc are all idolized here, no one even remembers Rhodesia or what the labour party did to them. That's been quitely swept under the rug as it would be against the ideals of our liberal utopia

It should be obvious by my post that I'm Portuguese. Are you thick or what?

nope you're a leaf

Cherry-picking. They find one sane man and say they're all sane.

this fucking picture, if all those niggers put some effort they wouldn't live in such a shithole

you're picky. If the UE rejects you, go to Latin America or Eastern Europe. You live in Africa, it's not like it can get worse

What happened with white Angolans? I have read soviet memoirs of some mpla "military advisor", that Luanda seemed next to ghost town. Abandoned streets with a cars parked and so on. They just fleed to ships with a suitcases?

> You live in Africa, it's not like it can get worse

He could live in Brazil

not me

see you later

space cowboy

>Check flag
Yep, totally something a non-county with no identity would say.