Russia

Why do European nationalists and leftists love them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dTwzCy0-RTw
youtu.be/RWbQSgzwEQU
youtu.be/mndw3JmYb9c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Dumas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas-Alexandre_Dumas
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35989560
ft.com/content/9eaccc6e-bddc-11e7-b8a3-38a6e068f464
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>European nationalists
Le ebin uncucked Orthodox white country led by le based Putin
>ignore that Russia is one of the most multi-ethnic states in Europe

>leftists
Fights le ebil AmeriKKKa
>ignore that Russia is quickly spiraling towards right wing dictatorship with hints of theocracy

Angels putting pro-Russian thoughts and sentiments in people’s heads to protect the Orthodox Church

1917, even heard of that?

RT
Even if all news agency say truth ie that it's propaganda channel funded from Kremlin, retards who eat it up will still exist.
Democracy and freedom of speech is weak against dictatorships unfortunately.

>dictatorship
>ruled by liberal oligarchs

Some experts call this system illiberal democracy, similar to Orbán's and Lukashenko's ideology.

Leftists hate Russia because of the anti-fag laws Putin introduced a few years ago, At the time we had hipster bars in Canada refusing to serve vodka.

Their news is not important. They make good documentaries desu. Same quality as Journeymen Pictures and Vice.

This one was real, they let this pretty chill Congolese guy tell his story.
youtu.be/dTwzCy0-RTw

Nice one about Kalmyk Buddhists
youtu.be/RWbQSgzwEQU

Valaam Monastery doc
youtu.be/mndw3JmYb9c

Pilgrimage doc
youtu.be/mndw3JmYb9c

They have a couple of nice ones. I think they are just trying to show that Russia isn’t a wasteland.

>>ignore that Russia is one of the most multi-ethnic states in Europe
And ? I am right-wing but i fully accept that for example France is multi-ethnic as well. We have many different ethnicities such as the French of course, but also the Basque, the Breton, the Corsican, the Occitan, the Alsatian, the Norman, the Savoyard ...
And they are all great. Except the niggers and sandniggers, those are not.

why do neocons, center left and neoliberals hate and scapegoat them so much?

Because both of these groups are full of retards.

they put a lot of points into charisma

What is your response to these:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Dumas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas-Alexandre_Dumas

Russia is demographically 20% non-white. And the non-whites are increasingly migrating to the white part of Russia.

Why then I have no gf and people get angry at me easily?

>european leftists
>like russia
What? Unless you mean some fringe tinfoil commies, no, they don't.

>Russia
>wh*Te
We wuz mongols and shiet, nigga

>At the time we had hipster bars in Canada refusing to serve vodka.
YOU UNEDUCATED COCKMONGLERS
RRREEEEEEEE

psh psh allo yoba ti zachem kraskoi vimizalsya?

A different time where, much like homosexuality interestingly enough, there was not enough prevalence of black movements so that you could be black or homosexual etc and still behave like a normal person regardless.

Once again it is the exact same in France. I fully support white Russians to defend their rights.

Лaмпoчкa cвeтилa в лицo, дa вcпышкa нa тeлeфoнe cpaбoтaлa.
Boт и cтaл я жёлтый, кaк лимoн.

>We have many different ethnicities such as the French of course, but also the Basque, the Breton, the Corsican, the Occitan, the Alsatian, the Norman, the Savoyard ...
You forgot Algerians and Moroccans:^)

We honestly don't know, but it's a bit annoying that everybody thinks some bullshit about which isn't connected with reality or with our real culture.

Easy Russian pussy.

You Russians are just pawns in our big game. We used you guys to defeat the Nazis and we will use you guys again to stop China, so get ready to die, Vladimir.

Al Jazeera in English does some great work even though they're basically a propaganda company. You just have to look at things from RT and the like critically, which one should do for any source of information, really.

>We
>Brazil flag
Top kek.

non-whites live in rural areas.

20% non-Russian, at least 10% of them are white.

>10% of them
I meant Russia has 10% of white non-Russians and 10% of non-White non-Russians.

I'm not brainlet who can't into maths and statistics, don't think about me that way.

It is quite the opposite in France actually, it's more the right or far-right that supports Russia - politically at least, since I think culturally most people like russians.

I hope you know that census accept any answer about your ethnicity inlcuding elves.

83% of russians show only that 83% of people indetify themselves as russian not that they actually ethnically russian.

On other hand if you are not a mamking racist you shouldn't really care about white/non whites amount.

I mean most hated group here is caucasians and they are "white".

Culture is more important, which is why it's okay to hate central asian gastarbeiters(along with fact that they dump salaries)

Nevermind I read that wrong. Anyways, I don't think leftists here love them at all.

1. Foreign policy. Russia is the good guy on the world stage. Something appreciated by both genuine leftists and genuine right-wingers like paleocons, alt-right,

2. While it's capitalist and unequal now, leftist and even communist discourse is not taboo in their society and they retain some of the social achievements of communism like free education and accessible healthcare.

At the same time they have low taxes (13% flat income tax) and freedom to do business, something economic right wingers would appreciate.

3. Cultural aspect - Russia may not be a white nationalist country or le crusaders or whatever, but white people are not hated or shamed and neither are Christians. Russia also pretty much saved the remaining middle eastern Christians from genocide.

That scene in Palmyra when the Russians brought an orchestra after the liberation would touch the heart of any right winger.

The dominant culture in Russia is unapologetically European. There is little to none liberal insanity like gay "marriages", 60 genders, etc.

At the same time a genuine leftist may appreciate that the Russian model of multi-culturalism is much more proven and functional than the Western one (when the majority are openly hated and oppressed, this leads to nothing good for either the majority nor the minority).

great demagoguery, easily digestible by impressionable losers, prof. Ivo Hristov

and that is incidentally the answer to OP's question

nice argument, braindead pomak

Right wingers love them because they are hopelessly corrupt, have millions of illegal immigrants with no end in sight, the largest muslim population of any European country besides Bosnia and Albania, they are riddled with STDs, drugs, prostitution and abortion etc.

Left wingers love them because they are a hopefully corrupt, crony capitalist oligarchy with some of the worst inequality in the world, are actively repressing journalists and human rights activists, as well as certain minority groups like crimean tatars or most famously gays, as well as being in bed with the Church and ultra-right mafia-lords like Kadyrov.

That is to say, both of them don't really give a shit about what goes on in Russia, they just want to "stick it" to the "establishment." Note that I have nothing against Russia and it's a great country for other reasons.

I always thought radical centrism was a meme but I'm on board now, these people are children.

whiter and more christian than you, russophilistic traitor

RT have some good documentarie to be honest

what kind of Christian? If you are that Italian Catholic priest from Belene who was shilling for refugees, you are neither white nor Christian my friend.

And if you were an actual Bulgarian i.e. Orthodox Christian at least by lineage, you would not be hating Russia.

>And they are all great.
Is that why you killed all their languages?

>whiter and more christian than you, russophilistic traitor
that's still not an argument, gypsy

>I always thought radical centrism was a meme but I'm on board now, these people are children.

welcome to the big boys club.

I am done with this argument, traitorous russophilistic swine.

Also I suspect part of the answer lies in psychology, the Kremlin constructs an image that appeals to people without a strong father figure and also the ones who feel left insecure and tend to blame the status quo for personal failures.

>I am done with this argument
that you haven't even started to present, OK
Not that you can say anything meaningful anyway.

>the answer lies in psychology, the Kremlin constructs an image that appeals to people without a strong father figure

nice jewish "analysis" that is completely unrelated to anything other than your own neurotic projections

>1. Foreign policy. Russia is the good guy on the world stage
Lol no Russia is rogue state similar to North Korea.
And unlike Iran who tries to change that, Russia embraces it's Giant North Korea status.

>2. While it's capitalist and unequal now, leftist and even communist discourse is not taboo in their society and they retain some of the social achievements of communism like free education and accessible healthcare.
Russia is mafia state with robber barons capitalism.

>At the same time they have low taxes (13% flat income tax) and freedom to do business, something economic right wingers would appreciate.
Actual taxes is closer to 65% and Russia is always at bottom in all freedom to do business ratings.

>3. Cultural aspect - Russia may not be a white nationalist country or le crusaders or whatever, but white people are not hated or shamed
White people are not hated sure but only white people here are Caucasians especially Chechens, Russian scum has nothing to do with white people.
>and neither are Christians.
Orthodox chiristaniaty enjoying it's revival sure, for some reason it has no bearing on abortion, hiv and alcohol consumption rates though.
Islam enjoys it's revival too, more ethnic russians convert to it every year.

Also Orthodox church consider Islam closer to them than other christians denominations

>Russia also pretty much saved the remaining middle eastern Christians from genocide.
Russia took 7000 of syrian refugees and absolute majority of them are russian wives of syrian men.

>The dominant culture in Russia is unapologetically European.
No, It very Asian with Russians love of charismatic dictators who show them how to live and invading weaker countries to stroke their fragile ego.

>There is little to none liberal insanity like gay "marriages", 60 genders, etc.
That's European culture thoough, Cultures tend to evolve.

Last one is just picrelated..

I guess i see now why some retards love Russia, they know shit about it.

Why didn't daddy love you, faggot?

>Lol no Russia is rogue state similar to North Korea.

Echoing McCain, are you sure you're Russian buddy?

Also even if we accept that, tell me when was the last time North Korea attacked anyone and caused the deaths of millions and destroyed the lives of millions more. Foreign policy wise, the Norks are actually the good guys vs the USA.
They just want to be left alone and not be threatened after the US killed 20% of their population and occupied half of Korea in the last war.

I did not read the rest, have a good night.

>Russia is always at bottom in all freedom to do business ratings.

Russia's Ease of Doing Business Rank in 2010 - 120th
The same rank in 2018 - 35th in the world.

>It very Asian with Russians
I knew you were a cockhole.

Why don't you go back to Urine where a university with 28 students just closed because they can't pay for gas and electricity, lol.

>28 students

*28 000 students

>European nationalists and leftists
So everebody love Russai now?

>Why do European nationalists and leftists love them?
Both groups want to tear down the current european political system and r*ssia is happy to oblige in helping them.

>Both groups want to tear down the current european political system
Only foreign invaders and native homosexuals benefit from the current system and the left and right being represented by the totalitarian "liberals" and the "conservatives" who haven't conserved absolutely anything.

>Echoing McCain, are you sure you're Russian buddy?
I am. Just because i was unlucky to be born in Russia doens't mean i need to buy it propaganda and consider it good.

>caused the deaths of millions and destroyed the lives of millions more.
Korean leaders do that to korean people. But i guess if it's okay to starve and kill their own all dictatorships are actually a good guys.

USA had a few blunders but overall it's much more Just than North Korea, Russia or other rogue states.

>Beдeниe бизнeca пpoщe вceгo в Ульянoвcк, Capaнcк и Bлaдикaвкaз cpeди 30 гopoдoв Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции

>The Doing Business study focuses on regulation that affects small and medium-size enterprises across several areas.
So things that literallty stopped existing under Putin.
I hope The Doing Business guys got a lot of money for that.
Here's better rating which includes corporations.

Their oligarchs like giving money to nationalists. It's e-begging IRL

>I am. Just because i was unlucky to be born in Russia doens't mean i need to buy it propaganda
If by some very slim chance you are telling the truth, then congratulations - you are an honorary hohol (in other words, a worthless low quality Russian).

Just like all the good hohols are Russian and consider themselves as such, the opposite is also true.

Also you don't need to buy Russian propaganda to notice that anti-Russian propaganda is orders of magnitude more unhinged and divorced from reality.

You forgot to take your medication today :^)

>Also you don't need to buy Russian propaganda to notice that anti-Russian propaganda is orders of magnitude more unhinged and divorced from reality.
How "divorced from reality" is this?
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35989560

>“Doing Business does not measure corruption, nepotism, macroeconomic stability, [or] political freedom and informality,” says Valentina Saltane, a bank researcher who works on the Doing Business report.

>And despite the improvements made to address issues on the bank’s scorecard, foreign investors continue to complain of Moscow’s failure to implement significant pro-business reforms. Executives lament the state’s reliance on oil and gas revenues, the oversized role of government-run companies in the economy, and myriad levels of bureaucracy and red tape inherited from the Soviet Union.

>Faced with complaints from China and other members, particularly in the developing world, the bank has long sought to play down the importance of the rankings and in 2014 engaged in a big shake-up of its methodology.

>Instead, it argues, the annual report amounts to a global celebration of best practices and reforms in everything from the time it takes to establish a new business to how easy it is to pay taxes.
So it's worthless.
ft.com/content/9eaccc6e-bddc-11e7-b8a3-38a6e068f464