Any of you dudes have any money in crypto? I managed to get around 25...

Any of you dudes have any money in crypto? I managed to get around 25.000 dollars out of 4000 invested at the start of last year, got out a few days ago. Pretty satisfied with myself, can almost afford a new house at 19.

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/ten-years-in-nobody-has-come-up-with-a-use-case-for-blockchain-ee98c180100
youtube.com/watch?v=MxhvSh2iSDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i have 0,3 DCR

gonna get rich soon

>tfw I can buy a new house in Romania with my crypto earnings

Gibe permanent residency.

only a bit over 2k
and just like most people, the greatest regret of my life is not buying when I found out about it back in 2011

desu try to keep regrets to a minimum they're useless anyway. It was impossible to imagine what would happen back in 2011.

If you look at /biz/, there are people who unironically wants to keep their monopoly money at all cost instead of converting them back into real money because muh taxes.
You did good by getting a nice profit at the expense of those retarded ancap who thinks this has a future.

true
I would've probably sold it all at the first 1-2$ growth anyway lol

you never know what might happen, bitcoin could go even higher. But I'm content with what I have now no need to be greedier. I only wanted to make some money on the side to live a comfy life developing software

>25.000 dollars
>house

are you a gypsy who lives in a wooden hut?

can't you see my fucking flag luigi

>25k USD
>house
Is that possible in Bucharest or not really?

No. Bitcoin is a dead end because of energy and time cost.

>energy and time cost
What are PoS alternatives?

Bucharest and Cluj absolutely not, anywhere else it's pretty doable at around 30k. 1-2 rooms

What's it like living a in a small Romanian town?

I mean it's pretty comfy absolutely nothing happens ever. But I have the internet so I'm okay

>Bucharest and Cluj
What budget should I expect if I were to buy a house in either place?

gut wrenching boredom and quite a lot of driving to the nearest real city

I can only tell you about Cluj. It's prices are hyperinflated at the moment. A good apartment with 4 rooms in the city center is around 110k-140k euros due to the IT boom and all the festivals that happens yearly.

I know some coins do better but couldn't say which ones as I go to /biz/ for the Schadenfreude.
As for why cryptomemes have no future and should just be used as a quick money grab:
hackernoon.com/ten-years-in-nobody-has-come-up-with-a-use-case-for-blockchain-ee98c180100

you have to be careful with the local town rapist

It's actually my shift this month. Women can't really run that fast when its freezing so it's a very easy month

like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxhvSh2iSDA

Paid £250 about 8 months, currently worth £3,000. Was up at £4,500 up until about a week ago before we had a few solid days of crashing. Either way I don't really mind - the original plan was to hodl for 3 years and see what happens, so that's what I'll do.

I do. I have lost 22% of my money by foolishly buying high due to FOMO

>bought a masternode for $5k in October
>it's now generating $1.6k monthly

Crypto is literally cheating in real life. I'm already retired as a NEET

Crypto has several use cases but normalfags are too close-minded to look beyond currency blockchains

HST - Secured online voting
PRIX - Superseed of TOR
GLM - Shared computing power
STAR - Fundraising
BCO - Decentralized exchanging

i have a house and car bought with crypto,cashed half of my "investments" out when the btc was 10k euros a pop

I know literally nothing about crypto but want to get into it. How do I buy it? Keep track of prices? Sell it? What are good coins to watch for?

This is so fucking cheap I envy you lucky bastard

How would you convince a company to go for Golem instead of Amazon servers?

Pls respon

/biz/

You don't.