>Star Wars Celebration Schedule:
starwars.com/news/star-wars-celebration-europe-2016-live-stream-schedule

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 6
Aftermath: Life Debt

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/video/ghosts-of-mortis-episode-featurette
youtube.com/watch?v=itkl7cHcX_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What time does the stream start? :^)

I only just got around to watching The Force Awakens

Woulda been good without Ren. Finn was a far better protagonist. All the villains were stupid though.

>Woulda been good without Ren
Meant Rey

I'm just going to come right out and say it. The new armor variants seen in Rogue One look better than the FO Stormtroopers. They're meaner looking, more rugged, and more intimidating than the iPod gleaming crap JJ approved.

I'm not saying they should have been the new Stormtroopers but they certainly look more like soldiers. It shows they had people who could have designed shit that wasn't quite so duckface ridiculous.

When is the Rogue One trailer?

Check the OP

How mad would /swco/ get if Thrawn becomes canon?

They do. I don't hate the new stormtroopers and I don't even think they look duckfaced, but the FO stormtroopers look like someone changed a few lines here and there and called it a day. Even the clonetroopers looked significantly different from the Imperial stormtroopers.

>that black chick

Meh. I don't see why he needs to be but I'm not opposed.

If anything, I think the Wook will get their panties in a knot if he's not brought back exactly the way he was before with the exact same storyline. If he turns out to be part of Rebels, you can expect a lot of "HOW DARE FILONI DO THIS AFTER HE HAS DISRESPECTED THE EU AND PERSONALLY DESTROYED CANON" and such.

>Didn't take the opportunity to make Revan canon in the season 2 finale
>make literally who thrawn canon
I'd be mad. Pretty sure the rest of this general with disagree with me though.

I think most people would love it but a few contrarian faggots who have probably never read anything EU in their entire lives would hate it.

I'm willing to bet he deserted the Empire during the time skip, and we're going to see him with the Rebels, albeit they won't be trusting of him, outside of possibly Zeb.

One thing I keep realizing is that when I see either classic stormtrooper or the First Order stormtrooper, I keep having to do a second glance to make sure I didn't confuse one for the other.

She looks like a Mii

Not mad at all, as long as they don't bring any of the retarded stuff the Thrawn trilogy introduced along with him.

13 hours

That's what I was thinking too. She kind of looks like that 3DS picture thing where it makes your face look sad.

Ducktroopers aren't helped by how often they've been pushing Donald as a Stormtrooper. It makes it easier to see and becomes, I suppose, symbolic for some people. "This is what Disney has done to Star Wars!"

What will the Ahsoka panel be like?

>yfw Ahsoka Star Wars Story movie confirmed

I don't think he'll leave the Empire yet, I think the point of his development is that he'll start having doubts but will still believe in the Empire but he may be a bit more sympathetic towards heroes as opposed to his old "enemies of the Empire must be punished!" mentality. I think he'll need more pushing before he actually leaves the Empire, and it'll probably come at a critical time where he absolutely has to make a choice.

Doesn't help that the mask juts forward even more than the designs that actively accommodate obvious breathing structures. It's suspiciously easy to imagine the design is elongated for duckbills.

Non-duck related topic it's like with the others you can track the natural progression of the design from Phase I to Imperial Stormtrooper...and then suddenly FO Stormtrooper hangs out like this oddball that doesn't seem to fit at all.

>/SS/-tan teacher punishing Ezra pic

I-I'd like to see that.

I can't really see that. We're lucky we're getting a book. Dave seems to aggressively protect her, limiting her mostly to stories he has direct control over. And maybe he does with the novel, I don't know. I guess we'll find out in the panel what it will be about.

Are you ready, anons? She's gonna be in the celebration to spice things up! These are GRRRReat news!

Dave finally reveals the true story of what happened on Onderon.

There have been way too many nods for Revan to not be a thing in the nuCanon.

Didn't a dude have display a hologram of him in Obi-Wan and Anakin?

You're joking, right? Her 15 minutes of fame already ended, right?

Phase 2>Empire>FO>Phase 1
>comes out on stage
>Her: "Hey Star Wars Celeb-"
>Audience: GROANS
>multiple shoes are thrown at the stage

No,

Didn't you hear the MSW exclusive reveal, user? Snoke is Chewbacca Mom.

ANH>Phase 2>ESB>FO>ROTJ>Phase 1

Phase II >>> Phase I > FO > ST

Yeah and for whatever reason that footage of a Sith was being sent to the ancient Jedi temple leading me to believe it was someone under nuRevan right as he was going to the dark side warning the Jedi what had happened. Then Pablo also said on Twitter that if Revan is canon, they're a woman implying that they've at least talked about making Revan canon.

I totally thought this was from TCW

user, I'm afraid you're blind. Seek medical attention asap.

OBI MOVIE WHEN

>GoH update
>can now multi-sim
>can now sim challenges
Well at least this will be less time consuming

Daily reminder that bad girls will give you more pleasure.

>I have no regrets cloning my arch-nemesis

How many anons have given up on that game?

But one of those is literally 90% plastic.

And the other is a Lego.

And both have detachable legs and torsos

>The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. It also enhances your sex drive.

kek

DELETE THIS

How aware do you think Freddie Prinze is that people are creeping out over his wife's character? I mean I'm sure he's fine with it, too many people lost their handginity to paused frames of Buffy.

But his wife lusting after his character's surrogate son? That's a bit of a different angle.

He won't mind

>his character's surrogate son?
I think surrogate brother is more appropriate. Ezra's like half Kanan's age.

That isn't the dynamic they set up. Kanan is team dad, Hera is team mom. It's Zeb who is the big brother, just as Sabine is the adopted sister he not-so-secretly lusts after. Chopper is the family pet.

>It's Zeb who is the big brother

I thought him more as the fun uncle. Though that's probably because he's the oldest out of the crew.

That's actually Chopper by far.

>most of the world has forgotten her
>/swco/ is still mad that Chewbacca Mom even existed

..I suppose that's probably true. Allow me to reiterate. Zeb's the oldest biological individual of the crew.

Ezra's VA said it's more like a brother-brother relationship but I guess it depends on your point of view.

... Wait, FUCK! Second oldest next to Rex.

We were never mad that she existed, just that she wouldn't go away.

Rex is actually younger than Kanan, or very nearly the same age.

Accelerated aging is a bitch.

Let's be honest, we were jealous we didn't think of it first and get all that recognition and sweet sweet fan swag she accumulated. She's now able to put her kids through college just because of a damn youtube clip.

If that were true, you would be over her by now.

>Rex is actually younger than Kanan, or very nearly the same age.

Chronologically, they're the same age. Physically, Rex is twice Kanan's age.

>There will never be a dark war movie featuring only clones or stormtroopers where almost every one of the characters dies.
Fuck.

By that logic, EV-9D9 gives more pleasure than those silly organics

Yes but accelerated aging doesn't really make him older.

Rejected ideas for anthology movies

It does though. That's the point of accelerated aging. Physically (and even psychologically), Rex IS older.

>Then Pablo also said on Twitter that if Revan is canon, they're a woman implying that they've at least talked about making Revan canon.

All Pablo said is that if Revan was canon, she would be a female because that's how he played KOTOR. He was just being satirical.

They've already almost made Revan canon, he was going to appear in TCW during Mortis alongside Darth Bane, influencing the son. But that was cut in development because of the implication of the Sith could talk to the Son by separating themselves from the Force.after death.

starwars.com/video/ghosts-of-mortis-episode-featurette

They didn't accelerate his psychology. It's his upbringing and conditioning and being chucked into the meat grinder since he was ten years old that's made him feel older and wiser beyond his years.

He's actually about 27 years old. That's his age. Biologically he's "older" but that's relative to what he'd have if his genes hadn't been tinkered with.

It isn't his accelerated aging, it's the fact that he's been all around the galaxy and done more shit in his brief life than most people ever do in twice the lifespan that makes him experienced.

SHEEV: Revengance

>arch-nemesis
I don't see how Jango Fett counts as Obi-wan's arch nemesis. They fought one time.

I don't see how Jango would be the arch nemesis of anybody.

Emperor's day off
Chewbacca Life Day
The Good, the Bad and the Chewie
Han Solo and the Kashyyyk kid
Top Gun in Space

>when all your friends are dead and the general roasts you, but you remember that good soldiers follow orders

>He's actually about 27 years old

28. 10 by the time of AoTC, 13 by RoTS. Rebels is 15 years after, and thus we get 28. Multiply that by two on account of him aging twice as fast as a normal human and you get 56.

>They didn't accelerate his psychology
And yes they do. It's a side effect of the growth acceleration. When you're a kid, you're more susceptible to taking in information. With the accelerated growth, that's multiplied.

The only people who would get mad are underaged kiddies.

>I don't see how Jango Fett counts as Obi-wan's arch nemesis. They fought one time.

It's a reference to this, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=itkl7cHcX_E

>I don't see how Jango would be the arch nemesis of anybody.

You forgot Cad Bane.

Yoda: A two and a half hour long film about what Yoda did between episode 3 and 5

That's not even remotely how the growth acceleration works and they were educated by plugging them into machines. They did not, however, have any social development aspects to their training as the Kaminoans saw no need. The Jedi later gave them that when, by your own admission, they were no longer kids.

Each experience isn't magnified by the growth acceleration, and even if it was, what would that even mean? It's gibberish.

>yfw he kills Thrawn as he's about to execute Zeb

Does anyone have the source for Pablo discrediting the 'Rey is the chosen one' leak?

Not like it matters but did they ever mention which gender programming that thing has?

Sons of the Sun

The exploits of a herd of Tusken Raiders

Please don't be zher please don't be zher

_he

They said BB-8 is a girl but I think people refer to him with male pronouns in the movie so I think it being female is probably something they scrapped.

Darth Vader's armor: What's that clunking sound?

11 HOURS

Basically they were biologically matured by the time they learned to be people thanks to the Jedi. They spent most of their lives up to that point really being no different than biological droids programmed by the Kaminoans. Their creative thinking was just a feature of their organic brain which software apparently has trouble duplicating.

Really sad when you think about it. Rex in TCWs had lived as a biological machine longer than he'd been a person.

You know, 2 1/2 hours of Yoda going through a bad acid trip over how he fucked up could work.

Why do the droids have to have genders? I mean, with examples like Threepio, I get it, he sounds like a guy so they call him a he, but why does it fucking matter what gender R2 or BB-8 are?

Imagine if that was Yoda's backstory. He just did a ton of drugs and wound up there.

This has kind of been a thing since that one female droid from the beginning of Episode 1. It's not that weird either given that irl AIs have male and female personalities.

You mean 6 and a half

Post things that you think will be in the Rogue One trailer

>TIE and X-Wing dogfights
>more AT-ACT
>Normandy style beach battle
>Vader
>torture scene