Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vEj9ZwIzk44
youtube.com/watch?v=f3XcExCD3HM
youtu.be/jYSNFonlbWw
youtu.be/rxmR0rPaCcY
youtu.be/EWY3FyD18y4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dead inside

You're not alone in your suffering my cheese. We are gonna get through this. When was the last time you went for a jog OP?

i can't remember the last time i felt anything for anyone

i try to tell my self that but it doesn't work anymore i know it's never going to change.
>When was the last time you went for a jog
i been slowly starting to work out but it's to cold to run outside

Just face the fact you're getting older and jaded. Start being more selfish and live for yourself ( without hurting people) and try to live a happy life

iktf despair is the only emotion i can feel anymore

Why do you feel ashamed about being a chicano, its not like its your fault for being born one.

i'm already extremely selfish but no matter what i do i just feel like i'm never going to be happy

This.stop being ashamed of your native blood and stop worshiping wh*ite people

it's a shame we have to live this way

Get in touch with your mestizo Catholic roots and start worshipping Jesus again

i'm not ashamed of what i am but constantly feeling like you don't have a place in this world doesn't feel to good

You wouldn't have happened to blaspheme the Holy Spirit by claiming Jesus casts out demons by the power of Satan have you?

CHI
It stopped snowing a little while ago. The forecast says it will snow every here and then for days to come. It finally looks like winter and it looks like it will stay like that until spring now which is pretty nice.

que que
it's stoping snowing here already but it's happened twice this winter so it's kind of cool

>be Chicano
>hate Mexicans
>hate whites
>hate blacks
>hate asians
>hate myself

Is this a universal experience?

i don't hate mexicans but i do hate everyone else

Claiming this thread for Castile

no rude posters allowed

Post /CHI/ kino
youtu.be/vEj9ZwIzk44

youtube.com/watch?v=f3XcExCD3HM

hola

youtu.be/jYSNFonlbWw
This is the most CHI

never heard of this is it good?

Every CHI has at least one dead friend. Prove me wrong

youtu.be/rxmR0rPaCcY

It's a classic Chicano movie, sure. Here's another

youtu.be/EWY3FyD18y4

CHI here. I'm in the same boat. I only wanna be around native Americans.

Hi /chi/. I am glad you survived again. 2 people got hit here by flying debri and are now dead. It was windy here. So the mailman was late with the package (I was not mad, just very tired) and I went to bed direct after that. Still feel tired after trying to deconstruct my old computer for parts so I am doing another powernap before finishing my somewhat new computer.

Has Anyone here tried to fast for more than 12 hours? I just fasted for 24 hours and I think I'm gonna die

nice, i might check them out

how fast are the winds?
i've done full 24 hours as well

Did you feel dizzy like you were gonna pass out

some what but i went to sleep so it wasn't as bad

It was 10 on the Beafortscale. I think I read something about 150 km/h (93 in freedomunits) windbursts and there are videos of people falling over from the wind. It was not on hurricane level, but a big storm wind. It was adviced by the government not to go outside and flights and traffic was a mess. The weather institute changed the warnings from red to yellow now so all is acceptable again and business as usual.

How's the weather of there?

>how's the weather over there
it's been freezing these last few days it also snowed again but i think it's starting to clear up

bump

Any other CHIs fall for the college meme?

Thought you would claim it for the white man.

>be CHI

Literally cannot talk to other CHIs. I can't do it. They're so retarded. They're always talking about 'repping' whatever fucking state in Mexico their family comes from when they literally can't even speak Spanish. They're always trying to have retarded race wars with other LatAm ethnicites. They listen to the worst goddamn music and cannot have an intellectual conversation about literally anything. They act like niggers. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Why do I have to be associated with them? Why is this my life?

FUCK

no, i had shit grades

funny enough I find mexicans my age (born in mexico) a lot more interesting to talk to than CHIs.

where do you live? most CHI's where i live aren't like this