TRUMP SUCKS!

So I have been browsing this board for 11 months and I dont understand why do you like Trump?!? Is it just a meme? If you are a serious Trump supporter you must be a braindamaged autist. Why does Sup Forums support that clown? At least give a valid explanation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q4ZF7Dd-_XE?t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One very simple explanation. He loves them and they love him back.

Sup Forums likes to get BTFO, you should have been here for Romney

People are already making any excuse for a Trump loss

You're Bulgarian. You have no say in this. Fuck off and choke a gypsie to death.

Very few of us actually support him.

>bulgaria
>newfag

Fuck off, libshit.

Die from a heart attack, bacon chomping faggot.

You have no power here, CTR shill.

It's either him or Hillary. So...

>He loves them
He doesn't, though.

Everyone wants to see sjw's shit a brick when he wins.

Get the fuck out, fucking shills.

Remember, Bulgaria is a literal third world country where 9 out of every 10 people live under a thatched roof and still move their harvest on the back of horse-drawn wagons.

I come here one a year for this shit

kek

>false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is as good as your knowledge'
But this is exactly what democracy means, all a retarded person has to do is be 18 years old and according to our system their vote is as valuable as any of the most intelligent people in the country. And are we to suggest that the majority of people are either intelligent or well informed? No, the opinions of the majority are easily manipulated by sources of authority (corporate media and the shills that support them), hence the very premise of our system of democracy is a joke.

>tfw you just got your personally elected staff killed because you ignored their emails pleading for help

Can confirm this to be true after extensive polling of Sup Forums posters under 20% actually support trump.

He is a
youtu.be/q4ZF7Dd-_XE?t=4s
And it looks like more people than expected like that

What difference did it make? She was going to have had them killed eventually either way, no loose ends you know.

Because its hilarious to troll pol inyo supporting a shill that is so pro corporations, its unbelievable.

Trumps only grace is deporting illegal migrants and even then, he fcks up.

And America is a country of dumb noteeth rednecks with no real education. Drug dealers, mexicans, bullfuckers and american flags all over the place. You are a fucking idiot. First of all we are a second world country as any eastern european one and Russia which could beat your burger ass. Maybe 1/10 go on wagons or less.and these are the gypsies. Firstly study then say what bullshit you have to say you nigger.

Where is poll tho

He is a fucking clown, and I hate him for it, because he got the superior policy on foreign affairs for the US