Oh no! FOOD is on fire!

Oh no! FOOD is on fire!

Other urls found in this thread:

rosiannarabbit.com/page/2
rosiannarabbit.com/post/131180644576/rosianna-rabbit-001-the-story-of-a-little
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Silly Rosie!

4th panel is superfluous.

It just shows you the fire is getting even more violent while she stuffs her fat fucking face.

It's funny cuz she's THICC

That's Cute.
That's all I can say.

Anyone else can see loss or am i just ruined?

You're just ruined, its not there.

It doesn't show anything that's not already conveyed by the third panel. The joke was she called for pizza instead of emergency services. Showing her eat the food doesn't add anything to the joke, I think the artist added it just because an odd number of panels can look wrong or unbalanced.

The "And so..." is also unnecessary.

>The "And so..." is also unnecessary.
I didn't notice that until you pointed it out.

You're right, it's extremely pointless. We can kind of fucking GATHER something happened after she made a phone call.

Are you the kind of person who goes into LOL threads on Sup Forums and makes pointless edits to comics so that they convey as little information as possible?

Not that guy, but he's right on the "And so..." box not being needed.

I see it. Goddammit.

Succ

rosiannarabbit.com/page/2

>K

I see it too, I see it too...

If you really squint and are willing to accept a mixing of metaphore and literal stuff then maybe kind of.

So yeah your ruined.

Third panel should be a truck arriving, shown at an angle where it's not immediately clear what kind of truck it is.

Fourth panel then is the reveal that it's a food truck, with the rabbit eating the food off to the side.

Women.

Not even once.

Post the muslim one

Yeah, that would be funnier than some guy on a moped who isn't even reacting to the fire.

He could be Frank Miller for all I care, being that incredibly pedantic just makes you sound like a cunt.

brb getting 50 tubes of croissant dough to roughly form into her shape

Fuck you

Wait, so he got the text when he woke up and then decided to kill himself because of her underreaction, or he opened the text and it stopped him from killing himself?

At least the entire joke isn't just "the cute bunny is a cunt" again.

Fuck you user
I'll never look at a box of pizza the same way

>that thread where people were told to text this to the girl they liked

He's killing himself because of her reply.

No way

Then why is he so happy? Because he's finally free from putting up with FatRabbit's bullshit?

yes

>2nd panel
Why do people draw drooling effects as if the character's mouth has a chunk of flesh cut out from it? It never actually reads as drool.

This one is pretty uninspired.

Though at least it's a reminder that she deserves most of the shit that happens to her.

Literally nothing wrong

I want to

SCREAM AND SHOUT

rosiannarabbit.com/post/131180644576/rosianna-rabbit-001-the-story-of-a-little

unf

i've seen these threads countless times, and have just realized that the character is named Rosianna and not Rosalina

making comics isnt about economy of story telling. the last panel is visually funny, rather than trying to progress the joke.

That was actually a bit funny.

This one falls apart if you look at it to hard.

One of the weakest ones so far.

>the last panel is visually funny

Is it though?