1. Your country.

2. Are you white?

1. Denmark.

2. No.

no

yes

nope

no i am TURK BULL

They take into account blacks and others for USA but not for European countries.

flag
ewwwwwwwww no

By definition, yes, but I don't take "white identity/pride/nationalism" seriously.

yes.

t.chang

no, i am a proud descendant of BLACK illyrians

From my government's perspective yes. But by certain metrics no because I don't have 100% European DNA.

italians are better than other humans

I am black

In the name of Allah and his Prophet (sws), I am white.

Flag
Yes, if you consider iberians white, that is

No.
Russia is 100% asiatic.

I am white

I am so white in fact I reflect sunlight intensely on google maps, I am saying hello from the window right now

what about afrikaaners? and ethnic russians in siberia?

No, turks.

You actually look yellow nigga wtf hahahaha
Link?

Reminder that this passes as white in South America.

You can't just discount the millions of Whites who objectively DO live in Africa, Latin America and Asia just because they can't be accurately reported. We know they exist, even if we don't know the exact number.

No, i'm Italian.

I was joking and I don't imagine their satellite imagery is updated that frequently

But I am black. So black in fact that the Max Planck institute is renewing the study on black-body radiation of because of me and I've been approached by Delta and Spetsnaz for night operations

No. Im Mexican

>what about afrikaaners?
Yeah I forgot about them but they are around 4 millions only and I'm to lazy to edit the pic

>ethnic russians in siberia?
they are counted in Europe

Yellow light bulbs and camera flash can do miraculous things together.

All Latin American countries have significantly less white people than they claim to have.

Don't trust data from here.
The average white latino looks like this

yeah

added white south africans and russians in Kazakhstan (the only asian country with whites)
it pretty much made no difference at all

Argentina population: 43.850.000
Argentina White population: 39.900.000

fuck... half of our country will be black soon.

Even if the data is faulty, even if the average self-reported White isn't White enough for your standards, we still know millions of White Whites live there.

BR

No

I don't know where they came up with that 39 million whites bullshit.

Most importantly, where do they get the data from? In the census there is not even a 'state your race/ethnicity option.

The point is that numbers are inflated as fuck. Too ridiculously inflated.

nice first posts
1. Argentina
2. yeah

But he doesn't.
Now this guy does pass as white

1. Mexico
2. Yes if you consider castizos white

>Spain
>White

nobody here is white

Not at all

Yes, I am.

There is no such thing as white

le 84% face

>check the flag name

no

I know you cannot find whites in your favela but come on, go beyond your shitty hood and you'll find them

Flag

I take nationalism very seriously so... I don't give a damn about your meaningless white/black Anglo-racequestions.
Im Austrian/Southgerman mountain-hun

How is Anglo less of a nationality than Austrian/Bavarian?

>MY COUNTRY HAS MORE PEOPLE THAN YOURS THEREFORE ITS BETTER

mutts, ever

el venezolANO

I didn't say Anglo isn't a race, i said "black/white" is a typical Anglo- racerelated question.
White doesn't mean anything besides skincolour. It makes no statment about culture, traditions and identity.
Here in austria nobody identifies as "white", not even far right people.

It's American, not Anglo. Also, eugenics was at least as Germanic as it was Anglo or American.

Yeah American in the first place, your are right. Although It seems to be a thing for many anglos too.
How do you come to eugenics in this context?

brazil
no

why is it in portuguese?. which proxy do you use

Filename, monkey.

I don't think it's a thing for many Anglos, at least it hasn't been historically for the most part; certainly no more so than in other western countries and less than in many. Germany operated according to nationalsozialistische rassenhygiene, prior to that, in the early 20th century, they contributed to the science of race and racial superiority. They based their's on the American model

Why is a macaco proxy posting this?

1. Flag

2.Kinda

Yeah but biologistic views on questions around nationality are pretty outdated. They had their time in various nations but dont play a role in modern nationalism. And even the NS Rassenlehre wasn't that simple to just devide between blacks an whites and identify as white. There where alone (don't remember exactly) 5 different German races.