West African superiority

Why are West Africans so much superior then East Africans?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/call-amend-ethnicity-negro-slave-descendants-we-are-not-african-we-are-hebrews-and-proud-we-want-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are somalians so fucking ugly?

Libertarianism

Did a Somali steal your girl?

At least East Africans are pirates and shit, west Africans just starve and do nothing about it.

Yeah they have this weird ''fish mouth'' literally every somalian I see has it

t. west african migrant

>sweden

west african men are the best growing cotton

kys nigger lover faggot

Because west african dark meat is the only BBC on the continent.

It's midnight here and I probably woke up my neighbours by keking too hard

I see what you did there

ok

lol that's like asking which is better, dog shit or human shit. in the end, they're both still shit

>superior

oh shit, missed your flag... carry on

>sweden

So every Swede has a fish mouth?

kek

Inbreeding

those buff niggers are from america. Niggers in africa are not like that as they don't have anything to eat
because they are lazy niggers idk and idc
also all niggers are ugly and gross

I would tell sweden to kys but appears swedes already have

Most american blacks are Western Africans, so they are tall and have cool chiselled face. Our blacks are mostly Eastern. ;_;

They're a combination of niggers and jihadniggers. How the fuck did you expect them to turn out?

me 2 lol

Because they aim to be models once they reach Sweden.

>Most american blacks are Western Africans, so they are tall and have cool chiselled face. Our blacks are mostly Eastern. ;_;

No.

US blacks are like that because they're mixed and slavery allowed them to get extreme strength.

West Africans in Africa are still ugly as shit.

looks like east africans mixed with sand niggers and got the shit end of tthe stick

East African women don't look as bad as other niggers.

>he has neighbours
Laughing all the way from my mansion surrounded by lush trees and a lake to your shitty cuckshed.

no most american blacks are obese, and a large proportion of those are MORBIDLY obese.

>tall
>blacks shorter on average than white Americans
Niggers are manlets, stop watching basketball

Why are all Africans superior to me and my absolutely microscopic white penis?Of which I simply cannot be tasked with pleasing my wife

Sickle cell disease, which is a mutation to mitigate the effects of malaria.

>Sweden

hahhah, legit made me laugh 2bh
fuck you tho

West Africans were dumb niggers that sold slaves for fucking rum and they put no resistance to European colonialism. East Africa had Ethiopia, in which they actually used their own slaves (central african darkies), have had a 2000 plus old civilization, a written language, guns, they played the dumb Europoors against each other, they tried to industrialise (commies ruined it), had based af Haile Selassie, was respected by Europe, resisted colonisation, has a unique culture, qt women, all the ethiopian Americans I have seen are smart af unlike nigger west africans. Ethiopia has the best chance to westernize out of dumb nigger nations.... maybe it's cos their half Caucasian, still better than ugly west african niggers.

>implying american niggers in african cosplay aren't superior to actual africans.

Dammit Sven

Reminds me of this one haha.

holy fuck

No dumbass most of us come from Israel dummy.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/call-amend-ethnicity-negro-slave-descendants-we-are-not-african-we-are-hebrews-and-proud-we-want-change
Sign Spread Share!

If she really was a nationalist she wouldn't be a selfie taking attention whore. Probaly just the average slut on a special day.

Why did y'all get lame ass east african slaves? Poortugal couldn't afford the top dollar ones?

East Africans were never slaves. Brazils slaves where all low IQ bantu spear chuckers from the west African coast.

>The East vs West thing to niggers is as North vs South is to crackas.

Actually it makes sense that Brazil's slaves came from East Africa as they didn't own as many West African territories

If they drew from the same stock as British and French colonies in America and the Carribean then Brazil would have a strong sprinting team in the olympics, which they don't

West Africans are laborer/slave material whereas East Africans just fuck shit up like Obama

West Africans and central Africans are the same people. They are both Bantu with a few exceptions.

what is the green line/coast? barbosa trade?

The Fastest ones are employed by the druglords.

pls respond

>Texas

It is a mystery

In the old times they used to better and were among the only sub saharans to have firearms like the Ethiopians. But Etiopia was in the mountains and united so it was never annexed

Do you know from looking in the mirror?

>Somalis still a pirate threat to this day
>Ethiopia remained independent until 1930s
>South Sudanese fight war and free themselves from Arabs
>Kenyan becomes President of US
Meanwhile West Africans do nothing other than enslave eachother to sell to Whites & Arabs.

Just going to throw this out there, west africa was colonised while east africa had Haile Selassie....
thoughts?

This. East african girls can look great, meanwhile sheboons in the US are abo tier.

> keked
> but he's right though

>Eritrean
>friends kept on asking me if my family back home had ebola

East Africa was colonised too, and de facto colonised/ruled by Arabs before that.

Well this is new but I guess not unexpected coming from a Swede.