What have white people actually accomplished

in civilization...besides stealing, raping, killing

Other urls found in this thread:

yun.complife.info/100facts.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk wat hav u aklompished bsidz bing dumb an gay?

*black people
Ftfy

>stealing
We don't just steal cellphones. We take entire continents.
>rape
We don't even need to rape. Everybody chases us for our money.
>killing
Yes, we are the ultimate killers. Remember WW2, remember hiroshima? Good. Now step the fuck in line or you're gonna have a bad time.

We've destroyed the environment and are causing a mass extinction

>unga bounga babaloung

Well, hes nailed you on spelling

1-0 to the darkies

well there's the imageboard youre shitposting on, the internet the imageboard is on, the language youre shitposting with, and so on.
But hey, how can we live without peanut butter amirite

Great post, (((OP))).

It really made me think.

peanut butter

They killed Jesus.

We literally invented fire in america and gave it to the rest of the world because it was so cool.

Think about that, there was no fire in the entire universe untill white americans made it and then just gave it away!

truly awe inspiring

also,
>checked 88's

>(((k8/5ucuI)))
>1 post by this ID

Newton, Gauss, Euler....should I go on?

Lets see... age of enlightenment, Renaissance, the roman empire.

What did that bring us?
Medicine
industry
philosophy
astronomy
theology
science
math
Architecture
archeology
engineering
and space exploration.

What did the niggers bring?....

NOTHING, we whites have to write history for them. As soon as we let them have their independence they went back to their tribal disputes and to the stone age.

Literally things all humans have done but "muh evil white oppressors" never seems to fail.

not going to argue white people are efficient as fuck.

Fucking ur mum LOL

get run over by a truck shit eating faggot

I wish White people would start accomplishing those things again, and finish the job on the last point.

In all seriousness though it's been scientifically proven that niggers CAN'T discover fire on their own if left for millions of years with the opportunity.

masters in cucking

When white people decide to genocide, we turn it into a highly efficient profitable business.

>killing

One of the things I'm most proud of. I'm looking forward to the day when whites collectively have had enough of this shit.

can't wait for those NASA teleporters so we can send all our Samurai weebs behind the enemies.

Senator Bilbo’s Warning

“If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power. But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States of America would be destroyed and all hope for civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be redemption and restoration of the Whiteman’s blood which had been mixed with that of the Negro.”

(Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, of Mississippi in 1947)
In the pages of this booklet are found 100 facts, the vast majority of which can be easily verified in any set of encyclopedias, almanacs, psychology text, and other reference materials commonly found in any public library.

THE LIE

Cleverly hidden within these hundred facts, for added incentive to read onward, is one lie. not a lie of statistical or grammatical error, but a ludicrous falsehood at once so absurd as to strike the reader as an insult to human intelligence, and yet so deadly evil that if allowed to go unanswered its final cost would be incalculable. I sincerely pledge that my motivations are not of insult or hatred, but of the deepest love for mankind and the truest concern for its future generations. my purpose is not to deceive but to enlighten, and I hope this work will help you reflect and reexamine your views on race.

yun.complife.info/100facts.htm

Based hobbit.

Civilization IS stealing, raping and killing in it's most well-coordinated and perfected form. If something worth doing, it worth doing right.

to be fair,that's all there was to do back then.
hell,we've only had recorded music for 120 years.
before then you sing.
hell they didn't invent fun until 1902

>"Further off there is another invasion. In ships many bearded men are coming from across the Sunrise Ocean... I see these men taking the Broad Land... They do not respect our trees of cedar. They are but hungry, unenlightened children...

>"Once I had great hope for these people, for I saw them kneel and kiss the sweet earth, and I saw the shadow of the Great Cross which they carried with them. Now I must warn you against them.

>"Carry your great books into the jungles. Place your histories deeply in caverns where none of these men can find them. For these bearded strangers are the children of War. They speak my precepts, but their ears do not listen. They have but one love and that is for weapons. Ever more horrible are these weapons, until they reach for the one which is ultimate. Should they use that, there will be no forgiveness in that vale where there is no turning. [...] Woe to those who do not listen! There are lamps beyond that which you are burning; roads beyond this which you are treading; worlds beyond the one you are seeing. Be humble before the might of the Great Hand which guides the stars within their places."

The native Americans have always know. Whites think they are the ones who bring civilization to the world, but they are just savages. The light they have brought to this world is all without but not within. The real light of wisdom will come from East and make its journey to the west. Until then, there is no real enlightenment.

>Thinks life was unlivable before white inventions

>we raped black women until we got into space

For one i created these sick digits, cheque 'em darkie

Obvious bait is obvious.

White people: mayonnaise, uhhh.....

Black people: Spaceships, pyramids, continents, solar flares, the moon, peanut butter, melanin

the fuck you white bois got to say bout dat?

Everything you used to post this fucking question.

>civilization
already answered your own question. sad.

Mass education.
Organised and ongoing technological and theoretical research.
The abolishing of slavery in the civilized world.
Printing.
Computers.
The bulk of medical knowledge.
Space travel.
Rule of law & Democracy.
Global markets.
International law.
Human rights.
A culture of constant strive for improvement.

I mean sure, we have a lot of nasty shit in our history as well... but unlike some cultures we try to learn from yesterday to do better tomorrow.

looks like onision

Civilisation.

The electricity you're using to shitpost
The the electronics inside the device you're using to shitpost
The plastics wrapping the keyboard, monitor, case, laptop, or phone you're using to shitpost
The very idea of the factory that produced every part of the device you're using to shitpost
The structural design of the building you're shitposting from
Basically everything in your entire life was originally created by whites, you're welcome

Umm you didn't mention the Greeks McBurgerfriend, who invented all those things

A list of white who did stuff

Leonardo
Homer
Phidias
Archimedes
Euripides
Michelangelo
Bach
Beethoven
Newton
Schubert
Mozart
Titian
Rembrandt
Pasteur
Goethe
Shakespeare
Tolstoy
Dante
Hugo
Milton
Kierkegaard
Alberti
Humboldt
Gauss
Plato

List of black people who did stuff
Fresh Prince of Bel Air

fuck off monkey!

Ah, thank you Aussie bro, btw I do like Aussie cooking.

>comparing just fine animals to these shit
>ever

>btw I do like Aussie cooking.
You mean, throwing a few ''''''''shrimps'''''''' and snags on the barbie m8? Yeah it goes alright

Jews aren't White.

Friendly reminder that in 40,000 years of living in the same area, a structure as sturdy as this one was never made until colonisation

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

>What have white people actually accomplished

they created modern civilization

Motherfucker hit the iron age in 1 year.
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE

Everything the world currently is

Read a physics book and see for yourself you non-STEM untermenschen

I like European and Asian food :)
But you can get that anywhere near the major cities. Middle Eastern food though is dirty (except Lebanese I guess)

I wish I was colonized by proper white people. Not these kieven rus savages.

>Be Kravmhien
>super small minority in Russia
>our culture, our history and our language had been erased by the soviets
>in the mid 1800's there used to be thousands of us living in the baltic sea area
>now we barely number 300 strong
>we were expelled from the west and forced to live in the east after the communist revolution
>forced into siberia in the 1950's
>Parents fled to mongolia then to hong kong and finally to America in the 70's
>We barely know anything about ourselves
>Our wikipedia pages keep getting deleted

On the flipside
>be nigger
>get colonized by british, french, spanish, or dutch
>get hospitals, roads and other infrastructure built
>get fed and educated by your 'conquerors'
>live pretty well under colonialism
>have your ancient traditions and cultures preserved
>chimpout
>turn on the people who made your countries great
>show no gratitude to the empires who lifted you out of your savage ways
>regress into a stone age culture of violence
>blame white people for everything that's wrong with yourselves
>destroy your society out of spite for the white man
>beg the the white man for food because you think they owe you
fuck you you ungrateful nigger

P.S. I'm not a jew. Circumcision is banned in our culture. We believe that any mutilation of the genitals is an affront to god.

P.S.S. All I know about my people is that we're somehow related to the basque and berber peoples because of genetics.

Space travel so we can leave the brown people.

>the white man steals, rapes and kills only to inadvertently create the greatest of civilizations and a vast majority of significant human accomplishments
>other colors do likewise and only end up stagnating in ruination, failing to build anything at best and completely destroying the works of others at worst

really makes you think...

>citation requested

what are kravmhien

I have long thought by the way that there was a relationship between some balts and some basques and from then to some of the early peoples of Britain, just from facial characteristics. Also that all these groups are probably derived from the proto-Georgians, again on the basis of appearance and one or two ethonyms.

Except, according to non-whites, it's now..
>"white people only made successful civilisations because they enslaved and killed people and stole their resources, so without us, you'd still be living in caves bitch"

We've accomplished making you insecure, shame that it goes both ways.

You do know that we have ID's here, right?

...stupid faggot.

we wuz kangz

get off the internet
throw your pc/smartphone away

both things exists because white people made hundreds of inventions to create these things. hell you can look up every single patent

but thats just for starters. i hope you like mudhuts

GOT EMMMM

invented memes

rely maks u thank

We invented school shootings.

those were all black men

Mostly true, but don't forget that Shakespeare was actually a black woman

Of course the roach post this even though Moot was a white male who made this damn site. Get a life roach.

checked

Fucking kek

What have black people actually accomplished?

They must have accomplished quite a lot considering how literally every person on Earth wants to live in white societies.

They created civilization. You're welcome.

>IMPLYING BLACK PEOPLE ARE THAT POWERFUL

whites managed to not be niggers

I really dont know who we are. All I know is that we were a small ethnic minority existing in the baltic states, from time immemorial up until the 1600's when the Russians began to persecute us. We were prevented from speaking our language and relaying the stories of our people. In the 1800's our cultural identity had all but been erased. Come lenin we were untrusted and forced to move into the russian interior because we still referred to ourselves as distinct from the russian populace.

No idea. All I know is that we share very similar blood traits and genetics.

I really wish to know more about my people.

I have a strong stomach, and I much like Arab food. My time in America has made me much fonder of Arabs because I got to know the ones who worked at the restaurants I frequent (I work close to Little Gaza). In my country (Spain) the Arabs are violent, isolated, and prefer not to speak in the local language. Something about American culture makes the Arabs integrate much better, in Spain I frequently fantasized about killing them all, here I have lunch with them.

Sorry pal, that practice was also practiced by Indosesians further back into history, we were just the first to use guns.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok

>civilization

Lay off the booze, user.

well, yes. Everything you can think of (in English- I'm sure) or see when you look around you. From the computer your using and the websites you go to, to the clothes you're wearing to the house you are living in. That was all white people. If you are in a tepee and live as a hunter/gatherer and do without any modern convenience, then OK- you are living without the white man's blessings. If not then shut the fuck up faggot.

yes, developing the space program.

Mmm, tasty bait.

The totally obvious:
>the internet
>that computer, tablet, phone you just posted with
>Sup Forums itself

>WWII
>Anywhere close to Taiping Rebellion

I've made several posts that got 500+ upvotes on reddit

No wiki article. I can assume then you are Balts. Balts like Georgians seem to ghettoize or balkanize into smaller and smaller groups. Actually Basques do this too. Most Baltic tribes though are effectively extinct

Christian Arabs are always friendlier from my experience

The computer and media you use to shitpost on. Btw (you)

>completely missed the point of the post

Asians have since innovated that tech better than white people ever did.

LOL. When white people do that stuff its called "Conquest" OP. GAHD