Nate (((Silver))) weighs in on unskewing 2016

Nate (((Silver))) weighs in on unskewing 2016

H-he must be wrong, right Sup Forums?

maybe i'm dumb but what is Nate (((Silver))) trying to say?

I'm not sure I understand what he's saying.

It was Reuters that basically said

>Fuck. Our polls are giving Trump a big lead. We better tweak our formula.

So he's saying that this is bad for trump...?

He's saying he's a big gay faggot that posts on twitter, and OP is a big gay faggot for reading big gay faggots posting on twitter, and you're a stupid faggot for asking.

or alternatively people have learned from the mistakes of polling the opinions of the Us populace and trusting the results thus far?

>2012
>whole of mainstream media week before election: well the polls are just too close to call!! who knows who'll win!!
>ends up being extremely safe victory for obama

Trump's strength (low education voters) simply are going to be underrepresented by established polling apparatus.
It might not be enough to make up the gap in the people who are represented in teh polls though

I think he's saying the numbers for trump are bullshit and his numbers are not truly going down. It's the only connotation I can infer by him putting unskewing in quotations

>((((bait silver))))

Bearish = going down, like the bear market.

He's sayig people trying to unskew polls means Trump is going down.

hannity was saying kikes rigged the vote in philly and silver is saying trump fans are already making excuses

So he's trying to say that Trumps support is actually much higher than the polls are showing? That's strange coming from Nate

>(((Nate Dogshit)))

>le low education meme.

LOL, so he's assuming that the poll showing Hillary up by 15%, while other polls were showing +1%, is totally not skewed at all? He must be fucking delusional

But unskewed polls are a thing. It's a pollster who was very wrong last election and then blamed his massive error on election fraud. Which makes me very curious as to how much the mainstream has been pushing election fraud this past week

So he's not going to try and evaluate these "bias" polls or anything? Just going to try and attack the people doing his job while he's just jacking off, moving his predictions back and forth by a few points each day?

The game is that they're going to inflate the polls to the point that no one second guesses when the electronic voting machines are tampered with and Hillary wins by a "close but significant margin".

This is all about building up the narrative.

>How can Trump say the election was stolen? Nate Silver had Hillary ahead for months!

Really makes you realize what voting is like in one party countries...

>Fearless Leader of the Fearless Party achieves victory for the 15th time in a row! Power to the people! In other news, toilet paper shortages cripple economy for 15th straight year.

Im just gonna assume a correlation

he's calling trump's popularity a bubble and we're in a bear trap at the moment, in the coming weeks we'll get a return to the norm then a hard crash.

The latest Reuters poll is ironically the only one that had Trump even close at -3 points. All of the others have him between -8 and -15.

He's using financial terminology to cover up for the fact that he has no idea what probability is.

Yeah, that's what I've assumed was going to happen. They need to get those fucking voting machines out of elections, it's way too easy to do fraudulent voting.

The only saving grace that Trump will have is the wikileaks thing that's going to be released. That will really be the only thing that could save Trump. It has to be so bad, that people are actually fed up with hillary and theres no doubt that she will not be voted president. That's the only way it can work

Bitch please.

The GOP had nearly double the turnout and they're sampling 15% more democrats in the polls. Tell me how that doesn't seem completely fucked

"Bearish" is economist slang for "falling", though.

Which is retarded, because he's acting like unskewing polls that were in favor of Hillary is somehow skewing them in favor of Trump.

One only needs to look at to see where Silver's biases lie. His only claim to fame is Obama's election, and Obama isn't running this year.

>Trump's strength (low education voters)

Adorable considering damn every nigger and spic is voting Clinton.

Ask President Romney how unskewing the polls worked for him.

Nate silver is a CTR shill.