Brit/pol/ - Chariots of fire Edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=CwzjlmBLfrQ

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Biggins goes full Sup Forums, sent to Room 101 by (((producers)))
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/06/big-brother-ejects-christopher-biggins/

>Coloured folk fight the good fight against the racist oppression of The Man
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/black-lives-matter-protest-blocks-heathrow-airport-traffic/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>May considers reversal of abolition of hereditary peers as jews and asians rebel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Forced marxist re-education abolished for white working class
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/06/theresa-may-to-end-ban-on-new-grammar-schools/

>Labour deathmatch to decide which of their cuckwranglers is most unelectable
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725010/Labour-splits-exposed-Owen-Smith-booed-jeered-Jeremy-Corbyn-supporters-hustings-bitter-leadership-contest.html

>Corbychev trolls JIDF by putting Pakistani baroness in charge of anti-semitism inquiry
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/corbyns-gong-chakrabarti-biggest-goal-yet/

>Jews initiate samson option as revenge for foiling their nefarious schemes with brexit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3723135/Interest-rates-certain-cut-historic-low-0-25-Bank-England-acts-stop-Brexit-recession.html

>Globalists cry tears of frustration at inexorable surge of FTSE 350
express.co.uk/finance/city/696945/FTSE-100-surges-to-highest-level-in-12-months-in-response-to-BoE-s-interest-rate-cut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/man-shot-dead-north-belfast-11717599
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion
haaretz.com/misc/iphone-article/.premium-1.574332
epa.eu/arts-culture-and-entertainment-photos/culture-general-photos/european-society-coudenhove-kalergi-2014-prize-ceremony-in-vienna-photos-51355000
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0
thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/23440-bilderberg-elites-stop-trump-boost-hillary-stop-brexit-boost-migration
howtobeastoic.wordpress.com/stoicism-101/
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/aug/07/yes-minister-brexit-eu-jonathan-lynn-sir-humphrey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for nige

>kosovo wins medal before team gb

fucking kek

REAL THREAD

BBC will rule the UK

How is a National Broadcaster going to do that?

Got a bunch of people that got animosity against black guys cuz their dicks are bigger than em. These are the guys thats jealous because they don't carry, they don't possess BBC, they don't possess that GOD GENE. Keep being jealous. Keep wondering why your wife is asking for cuckholds, keep wondering why your girlfriend asks for cuckholds and wishing to be fucked by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that'll pipe them down until the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussy getting vibrated and thrusted into the Orgasms that spews out! Keep saying nigger, keep saying black. COME ON. You cuckholds. You love it. You love this shit, I'LL BE THAT MONKEY. I'LL BE THAT MONKEY, yep with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick, she's imagining a huge black cock, why do you think your bitches get huge dildos? Because you guys don't possess the BBC GENE. Thats why you're upset, no BBC GENE = Anger. You're upset with these African cocks, these rhino dicks. Thats why you say nigger all the time. I get it!

Reminder that if you end up with fewer medals than North Korea you should just go ahead an kill yourself.

I don't understand why Americans keep on about interracial, homosexual stuff?
>60% White
>Trump is a self-confessed LGBT+ Champion
Oh maybe that explains it.

Enjoy your ban. See you in 24 hours.

(((Americans.)))

TEAM GB WILL WIN ZERO MEDALS MARK MY WORDS and screencap this post for later reference.

Adam peaty will come 4th hahahaha

REAL THREAD HAS TRIPS

So be it.

Don't quite understand what this is supposed to be

>more split threads
>COME TO THIS ONE GUYS HURRRR

This is why we cant have nice things

SWEDEN MAKES THREADS
WHILE HIS WIFE GETS ENRICHED ON THE FLOOR
BRITAIN SOLDIERS ON
HERE ON ROBOT WARS

Have you seen the title of the other thread?

It was made by a Pole in Sweden who kept on about medals in the last thread.

Record of cuckshilling over time followed by autistic conspiracy theory that probably has some elements of truth to it.

literally who gives a fuck

SVEN THINKS ITS OVER
BUT NO, AHMED IS BACK FOR MORE
HE TAKES REFUGE HERE
FOR MORE ROBOT WARS

Americans get on my tits anyway, I don't pay an awful lot of attention to them.

>literally who gives a fuck
Go play in the other thread then, cuckmeister.

How shit is Poland that he'd rather live in New Somalia?

It was a nice try my friend.

YOU MIGHT BE FROM INDIA
PAJEET POOS ON FLOORS
BUT YOU'RE WELCOME HERE
ON ROBOT WARS

>How shit is Poland that he'd rather live in New Somalia?
>How shit is Poland
Even 'refugees' from warzones don't want to live there, that should tell you something.

I wonder how dangerous some of the robots on Robot Wars would be to humans. Most of them would be pretty easy to just sidestep but I reckon you could fuck people up big time with a few of them.

Pic related

TONY BLAIR'S CRONIES ARE AT IT AGAIN
THE BRIT HATE COMES THROUGH THERE PORES
WE FIGHT THIS ANTI-CORBYN INSURGENCY
HERE ON ROBOT WARS

no you get out I'll fucking deck you see if I don't

SVEN IS IN THE KEKSHED
HE'S DOING AHMED'S CHORES
HIS GIRLFRIEND TAKES IT GOOD AND HARD
WHILE WATCHING ROBOT WARS

>that should tell you something.
Yeah, it tells me they only care about the bennies and the good life, and not being safe and having the basic essentials. Basically, it tells me that these aren't refugees but welfare leeches.

kind of miss him t b h lads

Why would this post convince me to use your thread? At least use your brain before you post.

Reminder to never use threads with non-UK flags

>throw matilda off a roof
>pedestrian: ded

I went to Poland for a day, it was kind of bleak what I saw, but parts of it are quite nice. It's pretty much what happens when you get fucked up by population replacement and then Stalined.

I think the refugees don't want to live there because of racism and lack of bennies, however.

FUCK YOU ALL.
I HOPE YOU WIN ZERO MEDALS I HOPE EVERYONE RIDCULES YOU GUYS.
FIRST YOU GET HUMLIATED BY ICELAND THEN RUSSIA AND SOON TO BE THE REST OF THE WORLD

YOU GUYS WILL BE RIDCULES FOR MONTHS ON SP, INT AND POL

BLAIRITES AT IT AGAIN
OH WHAT A BORE
BRIT/POL/ STANDS WITH CORBYN
AS DO WE AT ROBOT WARS

So do I :( We just want you back, Ed.

Take your vitamin D, Sven.

I've been seeing quite a few pro Nazi messages in the Brit/pol/ threads - even some photos of Adolf Hitler.

I pray to G-d that you guys aren't the anti Semitic type.

We should be offering asylum to white South Africans if anything. A lot of them are anglo and they're literally in danger for being white in their country.

FILTHY DEGENERATES, VAPID WHORES
WE HATE THEM ALL, HERE ON BRIT/POL/ WARS

Best case scenario: we conquer South Africa and genocide/enslave all the blacks there.

A NON-DESPOTIC BRITISH STATE
THAT'S WHAT WE DEPLORE
NOTHING MORE THAN A BRUTAL EMPIRE
CAN PLEASE US AT ROBOT WARS

>and lack of bennies, however.
This and the lack of jobs (not that they care about that)

Your thread is on page 10 Marcin . . . .enjoy.

Lad, you told me over the phone "yes toilet fix"

I for one love the jews. But it's against my religion so I have to pretend to hate them.

Of course, what did you come to Sup Forums for user? It's definitely not like that. Only love and tolerance here.

Wtf?? I Love Protestants now!

Kek is this real?

How did the sect survive?

Come home, pls

It is, Luther kind of lost it in later life.

t. someone who had to write about this madman

Gonna become a christcuck lads

Is she supposed to be Jewish, because she looks British (the only thing that stops here from being PURE are the brown eyes).

Isn't it strange how anyone who criticises Jews gets referred to as crazy?

>caking on make-up for a major sporting event
fucking disgrace

Good man.

>Yank rag

OUT! OUT! OUT!

And yet this is just a sweet old lady.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

>want to be able to feel faith in something
>read bible
>go to churches/cathedrals
>try to convince myself it's all true
>feel nothing

if I get sent to be hell I'll be fucking gutted, it's not my fault I can't into jesus

>>want to be able to feel faith in something

this

I envy the religious but it's just not for me.

This would cut your feet off at the ankles.

I can't imagine why someone who initially advocated kindness towards Jews and then went increasingly genocidal later in life would in any way be seen as crazy.

Loyalists killing each other again.

belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/man-shot-dead-north-belfast-11717599

How fucked up is Northern Ireland?

they'd be generally easy to avoid and the flippers wouldn't be too bad, but some of the spinners or axes could really fuck you up if they got you.

He got to know some Jews?

I don't particularly care about them either way, but you've got to admit they bring things on themselves. How do you end up expelled from every kingdom in Europe?

The redpill is a hard one to swallow. The simple fact is that there are a lot of people who hate whites out of resentment and have a lot of power and money with which to express it.

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.
>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.
-Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, Practical Idealism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion

>Schulz: For me, the new Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people
haaretz.com/misc/iphone-article/.premium-1.574332

>Juncker receives Kalergi prize 2014
epa.eu/arts-culture-and-entertainment-photos/culture-general-photos/european-society-coudenhove-kalergi-2014-prize-ceremony-in-vienna-photos-51355000

>Merkel receives Kalergi prize 2010
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0

thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/23440-bilderberg-elites-stop-trump-boost-hillary-stop-brexit-boost-migration

Lads I need a Nige-dump

Send some hot niges

pls

Robot Wars posting is goat

I always felt the same way. Religion hasn't even been on my radar for years. But it's like I've had an epiphany. Not in a "I've literally seen God" way, but a "I finally understand Christianity" way. I had a semi-religious upbringing (not my parents, but grandparents and going to a CofE primary school), and it just made me think the whole thing was kind of sterile and repressive.

But in the last week I've thought about how much religion has meant throughout history, and about what it actually leads people to do. I feel like atheism is kind of egotistical, whereas Christianity uses God kind of as a way to teach people to humble ourselves. And ultimately it's that lack of humility and respect for ancestors that is at the core of most of the problems this board talks about. I don't 'believe' in God necessarily, but I'm suddenly much more open to the idea now.

Do you ever feel like you're in a completely different world to normies?

The majority of people on Twitter hate Lewis and like Heavy D on Big Brother - I can't wrap my head round it. Heavy D is a twat

Two of my rarest.

Its pretty fucked

3 bombs found last week alone

Shootings, rampant car theft and joy riding

Mass drug dealing

Burglaries

Gypsies stealing dogs

Gypsies stealing anything that isn't nailed down

You don't need to believe in supernatural shit to humble yourself, or get any other benefit religion provides. Look at stoicism from the classical Greeks and Romans for instance.

howtobeastoic.wordpress.com/stoicism-101/

Brit/pol/, enlighten me.

I'm going to learn a language, which one should I go with?

I feel sorry for the people who are actually normal and avoid the republican and loyalist terrorism to try and live decent and lawful lives.

>I feel like atheism is kind of egotistical
I think rabid Atheism is worse than religious faith but I just can't buy into the Jesus thing.
I have no objections to people who do . . .it's just not my cup of tea!

I'm happy to be 'agnostic' but like I said the teachings of 'Jesus' do have some value, I suppose.

Mandarin Chinese

Swahili

Why

>these antidepressants are already making me have less boners and it's hard to orgasm

I think I may stop taking them.

Because you best start learning the language of the new world leaders

I was memeing. Go with mandarin. It's the most spoken language in the world and easy af grammar rules, i.e. none. However do remember that most mandarins speakers (1billion+) live in China so its only the most spoken cause they have lots of kids

Afrikaans, Dutch, and German are easiest for English speakers to learn in that order.

Spanish is pretty easy and it'll make it easier to learn other Roman languages if you decide to later, the vocabulary is especially similar.

Shit like Mandarin or Japanese is completely alien and the most difficult, but Mandarin would probably be useful from a professional perspective.

Spanish will make it easier for you to understand Portuguese or Italian.

Lots of Eastern Euros understand Russian but that's a bit irrelevant now after Brexit.

I speak (after English of course) French, German and Arabic not at a brilliant level but enough to get by.

French
>white
>neighbours
>best rivals
>literature
>kino
>marions
>easy to learn for English speakers

>then i told woolfe he should run if he thought he could win

What languages do you already know?

They'll also reduce your chances of getting better

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/aug/07/yes-minister-brexit-eu-jonathan-lynn-sir-humphrey

Wow, this is legitimately unfunny.

Does kalb mean heart and pig in Arabic?