*runs over ur fingers*

"heh, nothing personnel"

what's it?

What is this? Who puts wheels under their cutting board?

back in elementary school, in like 1st or 2nd grade as a game you would race on these in the gym by sitting on them and kicking or just slide around on your stomach. Sometimes the older special ed class would also use those

It's a scooter for amer*can dogs. The mutt is fat and lazy, so the mutts mutt gets fat too and needs this to roll around the house.
This is the Walmart scooter for a mutts mutt.

naruhodou

*slip under your foot*

"heh, nothing personnel"

Weren't these banned after WW1 when the Germans used them?

lol

holy shit that brings back memories i never thought i had

I know this feeling except the memory was my dad molesting me

no idea what this is

we had these in Canada and I got excited when I found out they had these in the US too but by then we were "too old" to use them

We used those once. And I didn't even get to use them because my mom picked me up right as we started.

A fucking leaf

>that one tard fucking around
>tried to ride it with both his feet on it
>cracks his skull on gym floor
>now no one could play on them, they were B&

Fucking hated that game

You the guy from Whitby?

but what is it for

prince rupert

see its a little game for kids, usually used these on Fridays or when the teacher just didn't give a fuck

it is said Saddam Hussein mass-produced them

woah
we need to stop him

wow can you fuck off for one thread faggot

go back

*runs over your best buddy pet badget your found in the woods as a cub*

all these years i miss u ;_;

I have dual citizenship I am just as American as you

badger*

>too old
Weird. We played with them in middle school gym class. We'd have one guy sit on the board while the other pulls him, I remember accidentally going too fast around a corner and my friend flew off the board

>We'd have one guy sit on the board while the other pulls him,
no wonder you're all so fucking fat if this is considered exercise in american middle school

Those things were boring and they made us use them a lot. I wanted to play dodgeball or kickball!

Those things were fucking lit, until some dumbass getting towed with a jump rope, crashed into a wall and got a concussion. Our school stopped using them

*swooshes into the thread*

*makes a custom bookmark*

I was so fucking fast on those things. I swear I could have went pro if it was a sport.

However, I was afraid of the parachute

>not rubbing it all over your hands and then peeling it off when it dries

RIP badger buddy

I havent done this since grade 4 but I still remember the sensation

Fun
We had these derpy little sawn down hockey sticks we used to play "floor hockey" with occasionally in gym class while seated on these.
>wasting crafting resources
>not disassembling the nozzles on all of the class' glue bottles and picking out the hardened, built-up dried glue to optimize gluing efficiency for the benefit of mankind.
Dots of glue, not lots of glue, you fuggin savages

how THE FUCK would that run over your fingers?
Who puts his fingers on the ground?