Wife hunting

Where do i find wife material?

I want to settle down and start a family but problem is finding a girl who has a career of her own. Also a problem of mine is i have extremely high standards in women in terms of appearance.

Why do women have such a lack of motivation to get good paying jobs to begin with?

Other urls found in this thread:

animecharactersdatabase.com/
pastebin.com/zLx3kMFS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hear Sup Forums is a good place to look !

Wife material is any girl that has a penis.

JW or LDS

Feminine penis only, faggot.

Maybe you should try and waste less money on crap you don't need, for starter. Also, what do you mean by a career?

Anyway, my sort of plan is to have enough money that my wife can spend most of her time being pregnant.
My requirements for reference (2 out of 3 need to be met before I even fuck her):
1. Virgin
2. Seriously into Religion/God and/or traditional values
3. Has an IQ at or above 110

Seems modest to me, but then I am a supreme gentleman with some awesome genes. What however seems unrealistic about my ideas is I wish my wife not to work or at least to be able to afford to have a maid or two (that could eventually become my second "wife").

However I still have some while to go before I am even looking for that wife. Need to get my education done.

As for places to look for women, I would highly suggest to look in regular places like stores, libraries, etc. That way you probably can avoid more of the crypto-sluts and so on.

being involved in religion is probably also a decent idea and could help find wife, but I'm guessing it might be a bit of an ordeal unless one already has insight into such communities (which I don't know how one would go about)

As for the good looks criteria, a simple thing that helps out quite a bit is to go for the youngest possible. Aging you know.

tinder is a good place to start

I never used any online dating sites.
What are the chances of even looking at a photo there of a virgin cutie?

0,0001%

You're being fair too generous.

Only sluts use online dating sites. Real virgins are too timid.

I don't know, but my great grandfather always told me that the number one thing to consider in a girl is how good a mother she will be.

Why not just get a good job and a wife that stays at home or does a commission based job that married women sometimes do? What's the incentive to get married to a guy that can't support a family on his own?

My wife stays at home and I pay for everything. She also spends way less money than I do on dumb shit She takes care of all of the bills and ancillary things like insurance, grocery shopping, cooking, etc. All I have to do is work and come home and the house is clean, my clothes are clean, and everything is taken care of.

>What's the incentive to get married to a guy that can't support a family on his own?
Because a girl cannot support themselves either. For most people in the modern economy you need at least two people to support a family. Sometimes more with help from grandparents.

You put waaay more trust in her, be carefull because women are shit with handling money.
Also what the fuck is that flag

He is from Andorra, or just using a proxy.

Mine are nonfeminist, nonwhore (virgin or 1 cock), and nonretard.

> you need at least two people to support a family. Sometimes more with help from grandparents.
True progress, huh?

Welcome to the future goy.

> Seriously into Religion/God and/or traditional values
> Has an IQ at or above 110
Yeah only pick one faggot

> in the modern economy you need at least two people to support a family.
If you've been brainwashed by the jewish marketing gods then of course you do, you can't buy all the shit they tell you to buy with one job.
But you can buy healthy food, clothes, books, one decent car, and a decent house with one job, plus let your kids play outside instead of early cucking them to the dopamine based app store games on modern tablets.

Those high standards'll get you. Good-looking women know full well there'll always be a man willing to pay for her through everything; a man wanting her to also have a career can't compare. Either lower your standards or get a raise

animecharactersdatabase.com/

>girl
>penis
Please be joking

>he doesn't know about feminine penis
>he doesn't know about boipucci

user please.

it's literally 2016.

Pleb.

the effect where religious people are less intelligent is really small
as with most beliefs people tend to be born into it

If the OP has a high standard of appearance for a woman PLUS a career on a good paying job, what incentive does that girl have to marry him?

You'll either get a woman who has no idea where she fits into for a household role besides another person that earns money and can get pregnant or a woman who dictates the entire relationship because she is the provider and she decided to spend her good looks on the OP (another thing she can leverage in her favor).

I'm in Iraq using satellite internet. It gets terminated somewhere in Germany and probably has a weird octet number or something.

cont.
If any of you think there is a high probability of finding a wife that is
>8/10 or more
>above average intelligence
>traditional
>has a career
>didn't jump on the cock carousel

Most of those are mutually exclusive of each other. Just how do you think a woman gets a good career in real estate markets? Just how easy do you expect to find a creature that meets all of those criterion and is such a deviation from the norm?

My wife is probably 6-7/10 at best (she's had weight problems early on in our relationship), though I've had a few impressed guys straight up say there's no way I was dating her (back before we were married) but that was just a few people. She is traditional, was a virgin, and also Chinese. Don't buy into the asian wife thing because most of the chinese girls are single children and spoiled to hell (they also manage to be even more materialistic than any other group I know). She has essentially zero prospects of making a career for herself. I can't hold a conversation with her about technical details of my hobbies, work, or metaphysics.

I can however, talk to her about politics (she essentially came pre-redpilled), personal issues (don't feel the need to keep much secret with her), and plans for our savings. I feel like as time goes on she and I understand each other more than I do with my own friends I've known and I seem to grow more distant unless I keep up with them via online games or something like camping/shooting with ones that actually live near me. It's kind of nice. She sucks at video games and doesn't share much of the same passions as me, but she understands and values my interest in things like guns, militaria collecting, and my expensive gaming computers I build, even though she doesn't participate very much with me.

Even though we might stay at home for a weekend we might actually only spend 4-8 or so solid hours together doing the same thing. I hope this picture helps someone understand a realistic marriage

>Why do women have such a lack of motivation to get good paying jobs to begin with?
Career women are shit tier to be honest family

Do you plan on having disgusting hapa children with her?

Thanks for the flag

Of course. Hopefully my children will inherit our behavior tendencies. It's not ideal but neither is a white girl that believes in gender equality. I never set out to get an asian girl. The fact that I even started dating her was almost an accident than anything purposeful.

have you tried 70 years ago?

That had better be a white family, user. And you'd better be voting for teump.
>Tfw trying to be perfect husbando material
>Tfw better than all the women around me at everything

Why have a waifu when you can BE the waifu?

Who is the little Awoo's father?

>female
>IQ over 110

good luck finding one that hasn't been tainted by academia and feminism or hasn't been taken yet

and that's with high IQ women being rare to begin with, as most of them pool around average

You're supposed to pretend that you are.

user, so yourself. Read this fluffy story i wrote in my autism.
pastebin.com/zLx3kMFS

you going to give her an online IQ test before taking her to the bedroom? if you actually put trust into tests not administered by a professional you're retarded and have no right to a high IQ woman. How would you measure it? You have a pretty specific number in mind.

This honestly sounds like bait

It most likely is, but the thread can still be used for intelligent discussion on how best to raise a family, or something for those reading in the thread. Lurkers love this kind of shit.

I couldnt get past the first sentence
Pls be a joke

What are you doing here if you cannot read English? Or aren't autistic?