Julian Assange Special:

Do Wikileaks have the email that'll put Clinton in Prison?

youtube.com/watch?v=h2FfrNGcO3g&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HptvEjrY1ys
researched.news/haf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Less talky, moar releasy, getting sick of them all saying "HURRRRRRRR I HAB EMAILZ LOLOLOLOL not gunna release em tho LOLOLOLOL just gunna cock tease you LOLOLOLOL".

Just cunt off unless you're going to release them now. Stupid cunt sack.

The Leaks are coming.

For all that wondered

ffdae96f8dd292374a966ec8b57d9cc680ce1d23cb7072c522efe32a1a7e34b0

Was a key generated for an encrypted 4tb external drive that Snowden copied NSA surveillance data on Hillary Clinton, Debbie Schultz,Tim Kaine, Ted Cruz, John McCaine, Lindsey Graham, Huma Abedin and even Donald Trump.

Info will show a conspiracy going back since immediately following the 2008 Presidential election to give the 2016 election to Hillary Clinton.

You will not believe how they were almost able to pull this off. It's sound like an evil plot from a cheap B movie or Austin Powers crap, but they did it and almost got away with it.

That is why Snowden and Assange have been bickering about what info should be released. Snowden wants to protect some private data while Assange wants to do a full leak of the entire drive.

I guess they have reached a compromise and Snowden has given the passcode for the drive.

The scary part is that if this information was downloaded by Snowden back in 2012-2013 then they have had this information since then and have not arrested these people, than how high up is the corruption in our gov?

post proofs

bump

>Do Wikileaks have the email that'll put Clinton in Prison?

no

Even if they leaked the worst possible thing you could imagine, the likes of which even Sup Forums couldn't think up, it wouldn't matter.

Any of the MSM would simply pretend it doesn't exist, and alternative media would quickly be buried.

Look at what happened with the DNC leaks. It doesn't matter what you do, H. Clinton is above the law and nothing will change that.

Interesting

No. You could have a video of Clintion murdering and raping thousands of children and she would still be free.

If Trump said it, the MSM would be forced to comment. And Drudge would get to more eyes and ears than most MSM channels.

Does wikileaks ever release anything worth while? No.

Snowden would sell out in exchange for freedom.
Assange will go full throttle and release everything. Everything that will be leaked is going to be released at a certain time

So can anybody explain to me what's preventing the SAS from raiding the Ecuadorian embassy? What would Ecuador do? Cut off ties with the UK? Big whoop.

Though I agree, I'm sure a lot of it has to do with timing. Like the DNC leak. They leaked it just before so that they would get to most possible coverage.

I like that bleach drinking aussie fagget

youtube.com/watch?v=HptvEjrY1ys

> souce: your ass

Where the hell is Snowden right now? No tweets in two days, rumors of his death yesterday, what up?

Why do you think the FBI and DOJ didn't take down Hillary?
>Protip: because they can't

Not even going to bother watching this.

The answer is "No, we don not have the e-mail to get Hillary indicted." Whether he acknowledges it or not, he doesn't.

Lol dude every time Assange has promised he has delivered

Maybe you are just ignorant of all the leaks, but he has not fallen through on a promise yet

This is why you aren't going to save the free world.

He looks like literal shit.

>msm would be forced to comment
Trump talks about benghazi at literally every speech. How often do you hear the msm even say benghazi?

None of his promises have targeted hillary before.

Guess what's not going to happen.

The Bank of America leaks never came.

BoA had too many Russian customers and investors so Assange's Russian puppeteers stopped him from leaking.

International Law

Because they'd be taking down the whole government

Fuck it though. Watch it burn

This.

Just wait until the week or so prior to the first general debate. If not then, then before the final debate. I truly believe Assange knows what he's doing.

Why do you think Assange hasn't just released the new information? Because slimy liberals would need all of two months to talk their ways out of it...if you release all of the info, you're basically dropping a tac nuke on the West. It isn't as effective as guerrilla warfare on your home turf...

Don't think about it like they would be taking down the government...

Think about it like this...

They would be actively opening up 90% of the positions available within the government. Not to mention attacking their own well-being by going after the bloody hand feeding them. Quite the predicament we are in...at this point we put faith in Assange and Trump.

it's pretty damn obvious that trump's been desperately trying to throw the election to hillary ever since his nomination

it makes sense
he's friends with the clintons, former democrat, etc.

trumpfags are delusional

Assange likely has a deadman switch that will release information that would bring about WW3. So he is basically untouchable.

>I saw a photo they were both in so they must be friends
>trumpf given them monies once cuz I heard he was a democrut

What's it like, being retarded?

i don't know, what's it like blindly following a meme personality cult?

your boy's been slipping so hard these past few weeks
if he's as intelligent as you think he is, and i think he is too, it's obviously deliberate

his tweets. he just needs to mention it on twitter and bernouts will go protest her rallies and block highways

F

too fucking gay to be reals

>slipping on purpose
>hurr durr polls and MSM say he's losing

This meme is garbage. You should feel bad for sbreading this.

You obviously haven't fully comprehended how smart this man is.

Snowden/Greenward/Gellman are working on a book, and these tweets were targeted at a source who was willing to confirm some of the information Snowden told Gellman for the book.

The first message was telling that person it was time for the person to start with the interview. The person was rightfully paranoid and wanted a way to arrange a secure communication channel with Snowden or Gellman.

So the second message was a public key saying "you'll know messages are legit because they'll be signed with this key" (so some other encrypted info about setting up a secure channel).

Both messages were public so that no one could tell who the intended recipient was.

When the person got the info and the secure communications got set up Snowden deleted the tweets.

Saw the entire thing. This dude is not bluffing.

>make edgy comment regarding (((BoA)))
>(((BoA))) goes all Harambe and contacts US chamber of commerce
>US chamber plots smear campaign
>emails leaked detailing entire plot

If doubles, the FUKKIN WYATT MAIL shootings was all false flags.

ok buddy
i think you're just too proud to admit that trump played you

trump has mountains of dirt on hillary
he didn't have nearly the same amount on jeb!, cruz, rubio et al
he could steam roll her several times over effortlessly
it would be so easy
but instead he sticks to the same stale meme rallies and spouts bland platitudes on twitter

a few weeks ago it was

>o-oh, just wait, he'll bury her under the white house
>w-wait until after the convention

even though he had fucking weeks as presumptive nominee, and didn't shoot shit at her

he's a puppet

If he does what the fuck is he even waiting for?

>mountains of dirt
Why the hell do you think /cfg/ fucking exists? To constantly dig up dirt on Hillary, because that's what liberals do. They talk their fucking way out of everything, using litigation as a means of dodging any real blame. Look at Obama, "hurr it wasn't ransom because it wasn't okay just trust me durr."

>he could steam roll her several times over effortlessly
This isn't the fucking primaries, you colossal douche. It's a different game, but he's playing it differently.

>look at all my evidence
>must be a puppet

If you aren't voting for him, just fucking kys. Otherwise stfu and get to work.

best timing
hopefully he's waiting for the 1st debate

its mentioned why they take so long within the first few minutes of the video

>So can anybody explain to me what's preventing the SAS from raiding the Ecuadorian embassy?

Try learning from something that doesn't have Tom Clancy's name on it for once, Caleb

No one's going to watch a talking scrotum you faggot, either it's there or it isn't

WWIII is so on its way.

>t-this isn't the primaries anymore!
>h-he's playing it differently!
so, either he's fucking up the game with this recent string of political faux pauxs, or he's deliberately throwing it to hilldawg
>t-trump works in mysterious ways!
k

>kys
you must've discovered Sup Forums last year while watching "cringe" videos on youtube
or through the_donald
latching onto this enchanting, novel culture, trump and all
just as bad as obamafags in 2008
>c-change
>trump's gonna c-change everything
>m-magic cheeto jesus

we'll see who's right come elections

The georgia guide stones

>either it's there or it isn't
no, either it is authentic or it is not, and that takes time to determine

Your wild guesses aren't going to be the same as his promises?

It sounded to me like maybe he KNEW that he was targeting Hillary? Because, oh, I don't know, he specifically said he was?

Almost like he knows the dangers. Maybe he doesn't know how corrupt she is? Oh wait, she knows more than you, a user on an anonymous cripple origami paper folding website, does

>we'll see who's right when I'm wrong
Why even have an opinion and start an argument if you are going to shrivel away like your dried up worm of a benis, u faggot.

>I didn't understand you, so I'm gonna pretend like I did!
It's not mysterious, but I love how you think it is.

>Ur just as bad as obamafags on reddit
Why don't you take your apathy back to the front page, you pretentious bag of feces.

>insert s-stutter meme
No, I discovered Sup Forums like everyone else does, which is through m-masturbation (you should try it when you turn 12).

I don't know about the specific conspiracies you mention.

What I do know is that the Elite Class has to maintain it's reputation at all costs. Peasants like most of us pol residents do not much matter to such high level folks. In theory we could be dangerous if organized by a famous leader. That is about the extent of the power of most low level people.

If they were to accidentally drop a bomb on Assange or Snowden, it would be a giant red flag to the security forces that guard the Elite. A way of saying "Hey, all you hired guns! We, your masters really are a bunch of deadly creeps that you once swore to protect "the people" from."

Those kinds of signals can quickly make things spin out of control. Even from the hands of the most disciplined Elitist. Rivals can and do send real assassins or armies.

I hope Assange has the goods and the means to deliver them. The butthurt given to the proud Elitists will be absolutely beautiful!

That's obviously why Assange hasn't released the info

Weather he's going to actually do it or not, it's of course useless if he releases it now, because it would have time to be digested and memory hole'd

Although you have to admit; the Clintons and the DNC are well aware that A. He will release it and B. What it will be, so they are already prepping the media for it.

That, or this is strategic and it's to be a giant let down. Like "we don't have to worry about anything cause Assange will do it" and then he doesn't.

But, that would be questionable, since Russia would obviously want Trump in over Clinton, seeing as A. They may consider Clinton to be the CIA candidate B.Trump knows Putin (he said "I don't remember I've I've met him I mean I'm pretty sure I haven't [i think Trump really doesn't like lying because his confidence rather than ego comes from truth telling]) or C. Putin really does like nationalism and he knows that just as communism was swallowing up the world and he is already aware of how this brand of communism; cultural Marxism, came from Russia originally and will do the same but in a worse way

I don't know. I find it hard to believe that Putin is anti globalist. I think he has to be anti globalist to make a war between us and them justifiable

Trump means to do business with the BRIC, not continue the "empire of chaos" tactics that the neocoons and Barachmed administraion have been following. When you are business partners, you both come up, make money and fuck bitches. Putin knows this, and he knows Hillary will be the last 8 years on repeat with a 4x amplifier, which is bad for Russia in every way.

Think about what Obongo is doing recently. He gave 400 millie to Iran, put PPD 41 in to action (with a 180 day due date) AND he pretty much threatened that Donald Trump will never be president, even if he gets elected. They've been schemin' for the greater part of the last two decades (part of which is fucking with Russia's rebound as a world power), and now we are in stage three of the plan which is using meme warfare on the people of the USA to get us to give away our guns and more importantly, our free speech. Russia can be our friends, but not unless we got Trump in office. Just sayin'....

Basically, I don't think Russia has anything to do with Trump or Wikileaks but both work out for them and in turn, the free world (which is bad for Hillary and the DNC's intentions, which is indeed globalization).

>the polls were taken before the Muslim comments

>people thinking the man who said he would ban all Muslims from entering loses support by talking about shariah law

>the polled 44% Dems, 37% republicans, 18% independents when it's actually 32% Dems 29% republicans 48% independents

When will the memes end

Never man, never....

And I guess Sanders was just a front and Clinton & Sanders was forced to spend nearly $500 million just in the primaries to fool everyone.

The DNC leaks got lots of attention.

It forced four top leaders to resign, which is probably why it's no longer in the news.

Though it would be better if MSM actually reported that (((DWS))) is now working with Clinton's campaign.

Why would he talk about info so far from ballot box?

You ever heard of "the November surprise?"

Plus, if he had info, would anyone believe him?

He's not a plant; he's believed the same shit since day 1 (I've read his book) and he ran in 99. Plus, he's fighting better than Cruz or Jeb would have.

You CTR shills are illogical. But then again, you're CTR shills, so it makes sense

I would most likely wait till October if I was Assange

You don't seem to understand.

There is a campaign currently going to obfuscate truth from people, to the point they won't even recognize or pay attention to truth.

It has to be done soon or all attention will be lost.

The dirt on Trump is that he's donated to the Clinton Foundation for favors, in his RNC speech he doesn't shy away from admitting he would know personally how corrupt the system is.

>The dirt on Trump is that he's donated to the Clinton Foundation for favors

Who hasn't.

She basically just treated people like they were lobbyists.

The fact that Assange is still living is proof that they do not.

Most based person in international politics is Australian.

Figures.

You realize he's living in asylum rather than in his own house unprotected or something right? He'd definitely be dead if he were to take a casual stroll in the US.

lmao imagine
>Julian Assange dead: fell on the pavement and accidentally shot himself twice in the back of the head
>police are deeming the death accidental

I don't think it's a stretch for the Clinton's being able to find a capable murderer in any part of the globe.

He'd just be black bagged and jailed indefinitely without trial as an enemy combatant. There's no need for the US to kill people anymore when they can just throw them in a hole for eternity with no repercussions.

t. Julian Assange

He'd have to be made a body, he's connected to too many at this point.

If you've noticed, it's been easier for them to explain away deaths than disappearances.

Their own people turn on them in the latter.

His disappearance is proof he worked for the Russians all along. He's gone into hiding.

Aussie shitposters are immune to the bear.

>Sup Forums still gives a shit about wiki""""leaks""""
this board is just a subreddit at this point

see?

meant link to

I don't think they want him to die. I'm positive he has a dead man's trigger on some real stuff. If anything, he doesn't want to release it because it would mean perhaps he has no threat over the Clintons anymore.

If I was someone who really wanted the info out, and had resources, the move would be to ice Assange just to trigger the release.

He relies on their networks, as does the media he relies on to disseminate the information. They could just as easily sever the connection if it came down to it.

How far are they willing to go to protect the secret?

That's my question.

I think someone wouldn't be around as long as he's been doing what he does, if he didn't have insurance he was confident in, or more importantly, that his enemies were confident in. Perhaps the threats he's been making are nothing more than an attempt to make sure the Clintons and their backers don't kill him after the DNC leaks.

Tough to say either way, they've mostly just been circling the cattle over the past 6 months.

>You will not believe how they were almost able to pull this off. It's sound like an evil plot from a cheap B movie or Austin Powers crap, but they did it and almost got away with it.
Did they pay Chump's debt caretakers to make him run for prez?

Yo it's just like that FBI user said. The one who said there was a gag order issued, a few days prior to hitting the news, remember?

He said the entire (well, majority) government is guilty of treason.

How is nobody pointing this out!?!?!

Kek has granted this man trips.

>Assange is an Aussie shitposter
What does this make Snowden?

What am I not understanding?
Yeah it's called memetic engineering. We get it, meme magic has been real the whole time and the people in control have made the people they control do the dirty work of censoring the truth for them. It will be done, relatively soon, but there is no rush. Assange knows this. The timing must be precise for reasons said above.

boo benis

Even if Assange dies, he's encouraged so many whistleblowers to do what they do, by this point, someone else will do the deed of jarring the masses.

less speaky more leaky

So Julian, are you just fucking with us trying to keep us distracted from some better tactic or do you really have info that will help take this bitch down BEFORE she can get into office?
If we're going to have to deal with civil war sooner may be better than later.

It happened...
researched.news/haf/

If he knows his 3D chess and i bet he does.

The most damging time to relese more would be about 2 weeks before the vote as to not give them enough time to get sorted.

If shillery does not quit soon there going to be in check mate.

I am 100% positive they are waiting for more ballot deadlines to pass so dnc is fucked harder