peoplesworld.org/article/argentina-s-new-government-accepts-u-s-military-bases/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_overseas_military_bases
cbc.ca/news/world/us-troops-poland-russia-1.3932976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut the fuck up Texas

>world peace and ameristupids have to pay for it
yeah I aint complaining

don't worry china will be in charge soon

i mean they already own all of your real estate so you won't notice much of a change

sadly syria shold be painted light blue as well

China (including Hong Kong and Macau) and Djibouti are the only countries with Chinese troops

its cheaper than everybody fucking them off

>implying you could
the world is ours, try taking it from us

Where we have murican troops?

>when one military base up in the northwest corner of greenland counts for denmark

We hame mutt toops? since when?

>argentina
Where? Since when?

apparently military exercises also count as "hosting troops".

not that there would be anything wrong with a couple of thousand US soldiers sitting next to us on the russian border. would send a clear message to the ryssä troglodytes.

peoplesworld.org/article/argentina-s-new-government-accepts-u-s-military-bases/

I have family in Hong Kong (air-force)

The people hating US troops are literal commies

No, they are just not cuckolds
Why would you want foreign troops in YOUR country?

and you realized this on your own?

>Why
money of course, what else?

Politically it is irrelevant where it is. A bit of political pressure and those American soldiers could be in Copenhagen in 30 days.

Hosting your allies is just good manners.

>in 30 days
nice roads you've got

Isn't Hong Kong considered Chinese territory?

>muhhamad fucking my wife and daughter is just good manners

China DO IS painted blue on the map, isn't it? well then

We have a naval base in the city.
It's basically telling China, "we dare you to try and take it" as it'd give us a reason to both embargo them and declare war.

>Russia holds US troops
>Poland doesn't

similar situation to Guantanamo Bay, except we don't use Hong Kong to torture terrorists, but probably torture Chinks instead

we're in the process of building a base in Poland

lmao how did you manage to mix up american soldiers and middle-eastern refugees? are you dense? do you have problems with cognitive functions? at least you could have said "jamal and tyrone fucking my wife and daughter". That would make sense.

to deter the chinks ofc
when Subic-Clark bases were operational, no chang chimpout on our west islands for decades. The chinks got bolder when the Americans left.

Those islands are now occupied. Fuck thisunpatriotic gay country

We pay most of you and you're whores at heart.

We are part of NATO.

Also, we history some foreign troops (Krauts have an airbase here).

but we left in the 50s you baboon

google Clark Airbase m8

you host some of our officers in your country too, from time to time. it's called "training exchange"

Shit map. The US currently has troops in Syria to support the Kurdish gommunists (though this might not be the case for long given Turkey’s autistic screeching)

Italy does as well.
But not "special relationship" :DDDD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_overseas_military_bases

>freetugal

No, you lefi in 1991, after mt. Pinatobo erupted and a vote form congress to terminate the US bases
literal chinks and thier political puppets have a day to celebrate

>we're in the process of building a base in Poland
No nigga all the troops are temporarily there for training and literally sit in already existing bases. Plus they fuck off to germany as soon as training ends.

and >le missile shield has been talked about since bush was president

Yet you hate Iran and North Korea...

Why is everyone in Djibouti?

cbc.ca/news/world/us-troops-poland-russia-1.3932976

Having bases around the world means you should be friends with Norks and Iran.

Here's a secret for you Sven.
Iran is hostile towards major US allies such as Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Israel.
North Korea is hostile towards the major US allies of South Korea and Japan.
Even if you completely ignore all the open hostilities these countries spew out against the USA, we have more than enough reasons to hate those fuckers.

Anti-piracy operations in Somalian waters.
Also, Djibouti is basically a modern City-State, and it allows anyone who is willing to pay to have a base their.

>cbc.ca/news/world/us-troops-poland-russia-1.3932976
Precisely what I was talking about. They're "'"""""stationed'"""" in żagań, finish their training, then another brigade of us armed forces similar in size comes, does training and fucks off back to germany.

>US allies such as Saudi Arabia, and Israel
:^)

Djibouti gets money for hosting naval bases and it's right next to one of the busiest shipping lines and pirate areas in the world

There are a few like 4 muhrines in their embassy as ceremonial guards sometimes
I think that counts? but they are not allowed to carry guns

Reminds me when some of our troops went for training to Chicongo and blubbering retards of the likes of Alex Jones went all HURR DURURRRR illuminati because apparently US army thought it would be appropraite to train polish troops in the craft of storming american houses and disarming american citizens.

kek

>Iran is hostile towards major US allies such as Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Israel.
Good. I wish all of the people in those countries were exterminated.

>North Korea is hostile towards the major US allies of South Korea and Japan.
Not true. DPRK want to reunite with their brothers in the south who are enslaved by America and make peace with their friends in Japan. Korea and Japan united will enslave the wild Sino beast.

There is three types of allies.
True ally, strategic ally, and historical ally.

NATO countries are true allies, primarily because ideals line up, strategic interests line up, and political goals line up.

Saudi Arabia is a strategic ally.
We use them as an ally for their oil, as well as ability to easily to commerce in the Arabian gulf, as well as to satisfy Muslim minority in the USA.

Israel is both a historical and strategic ally.
Historical because we backed them so strongly during the Cold War to counter Soviet influence in the Middle East. We can't realistically abandon Israel without taking a major hit diplomatically from the rest of the world.
Their also a strategic ally as being a relative democracy in the Middle East, however, this is becoming less prominent especially with Egypt/Turkey rising to be a major American ally.

>Not true. DPRK want to reunite with their brothers in the south who are enslaved by America and make peace with their friends in Japan. Korea and Japan united will enslave the wild Sino beast.
Nice Nork propaganda.
South Korea has been trying to do the same thing (AKA reunite the countries under a democracy since the 50s)

DPRK cares about the will of the people. The south are occupied by American demons who torture and slaughter Korean people daily.

Remind me again of the last time USA bombed South Korea

I don't keep count of all the American secret black site prisons where you torture Korean women and children.

Cuba?

merica is bad guy

it is

No, it doesn't count, Russians and Chinese can do the same, and it's no secret there's CIA operatives attached to all American embassies. There's DEA and FBI agents working on a number of security arrangements (airports, intellligence) but they're officially liaisons not field operatives, foreigners can't legally participate in law enforcement or armed forces operations in Mexico.

This map is bullshit

it is
just enjoy it

Well they count those in this map, even consultants for our own army as "hosting troops"
We know our constitution forbids any foreign soldier to enter

>that map

Americans are a good guys.
Why shouldn't we allow them to have base on our soil?

>NATO countries are true allies, primarily because ideals line up, strategic interests line up, and political goals line up.
>Turkey vs Greece over Cyprus
>France just France
Just two examples off the top of my head.
Also i hope you don't think that all those Balkan shitholes will keep their loyalty if power balance changes.

>AKA reunite the countries under a democracy since the 50s
>South Korea until 90s
>democracy