Britain yes!

>Andrew Murphy, 61, is an ordinary London resident. Every night he runs for about one kilometer in historic Hyde Park
>At approximately 11:15 PM on August 28, he heard a woman scream. He ran into the bushes and found Emilia Chansey, 19, being menaced by a mugger armed with an illegal knife
>Murphy leapt into action and attacked Mohammad Khan, 28. The two struggled for some minutes on the ground. At some point during the scuffle, Murphy's lip was cut. He ended the fight by biting into Khan's arm
>Chansey called the police. When they arrived, they took Khan into custody immediately
>Unfortunately for Khan, it seems the consequences of the fight go beyond a few scrapes and bruises
>Murphy is HIV positive. Blood from his cut lip got into Khan's system from the cut, transferring the deadly disease. Khan is now infected with AIDS
>Julian Egg, Khan's lawyer, has filed a lawsuit against Murphy for "unlawful transference of a disease."
>"It's absolutely ridiculous," said Egg. "No one has the right to infect someone else with AIDS or any other illness no matter what my client may or may not be guilty of. Murphy knew the potential consequences of his actions and took them anyway."
>Murphy's response is as follows: "This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of and I lived through a decade of Margaret Thatcher. My only regret is that I didn't also infect him with smallpox."

bbc.com/news/uk-42729662

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-42729662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That story is an utter clusterfuck.

Well, yeah. If someone is trying to rob you, you can punch them or tackle them or something, but you can't rape them or anything. He knew, when he bit the guy's arm, that he would be transferring his disease. That is illegal.
Not trying to defend the mugger here, but I don't think he deserves to have an incurable disease for the rest of his life just because he tried to rob somebody.

London needs nuclear holocausting

bbc.com/news/uk-42729662

Winter weather: Thousands without power after gales hit UK
18 January 2018
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Engineers will work through the night to restore power to hundreds of homes, after severe gales brought disruption to much of the UK on Thursday.

More than 140,000 properties in eastern England suffered earlier power cuts after 83mph (134kph) gusts damaged power lines, UK Power Networks said.

Across the UK, high winds brought down trees and damaged homes.

A weather warning for snow and ice is in place for Scotland, Northern Ireland and northern England until Friday.

In Norfolk and Suffolk, 3,500 homes are still without power.

And the Queen was left to have her tea and cakes in the dark when her annual appointment with the Sandringham WI was disrupted by a power cut.

Chairwoman Yvonne Browne, who decided to go ahead with the event despite losing heating and lighting at West Newton village hall, said the Queen was "laughing and smiling" throughout.

In pictures: UK battered by gales
Snow disruption warning stepped down
Rail lines blocked after strong winds
While wind speeds have dropped, forecasters said the wintry conditions would continue in north western parts.

The Met Office warned of further travel delays and power cuts, saying some rural communities may become cut off.

Snow brings disruption to North East
'Code red' storm hits Netherlands
How cold is it where you are?
National Rail said high winds had damaged overhead power lines between Stowmarket and Norwich, blocking the line between Norwich and London Liverpool Street, disrupting services for the rest of Thursday.

Some of the strongest gusts were seen in Tibenham, Norfolk (83mph) and in Aberdaron on the Llyn Peninsula (78mph).

Hundreds of properties lost power across Wales, south-west England and the Midlands, according to Western Power Distribution.

it's just the lawyer saying that, though. it's literally his job to push everything as far as possible in the favour of his client, so obviously he'll end up reaching for straws.

delete this

This is fake, there is no news source

Very fucked up.
But this is how courts work.

Why are *nglos so degenerate and disease-ridden?

>Khan is now infected with AIDS
HIV. You're not infected with AIDS, you're infected with HIV. You had one job OP.

All is fair game in stopping a violent criminal, whoever this Khan he got what he deserved. As for a 61 year old with AIDS capable of holding down a 28 year old he must have had an interesting life.

Robbers should be put to death

It's fake, you dumb cunt

Ah yes, failed on Sup Forums, try again on Sup Forums

fake and gay

How do I unfreeze my eggs

>I don't think he deserves to have an incurable disease for the rest of his life just because he tried to rob somebody.
Nigger detected

I hope you're not a citizen, if you are you don't deserve it.

Sir, please have some respect.