Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I work in the armory at a base in NC. A special bunch of Nasty Girls.

We've just been briefed on something that scares the shit out of me. There is actionable intel that there will be widespread electronic voting fraud, and that Putin will leak proof along with other dirt on certain candidates, and the USA will collapse into civil fucking war. Russian spetsnatz are going to serve as advisors for whatever insurgency emerges and overthrows the existing 'corrupt government'. There is also intel that one of the candidates has actively funded this, cooperated with Putin, and used their existing owned resources to station and quarter Spetsnatz around the fucking country.

Every unit is being re-assigned multiple interpreters who speak Russian. Lower level units are being re-tested and I've heard directly that the tests and questions are specifically about whether they would be willing to detain, intern, and execute 'traitors to the Federal Government'.

I will post more proof (that keeps me safe) later on. I can share this much info because my brothers will not sell me out but too much might get our whole unit grounded and vanished.

I'm posting this from a restaurant wifi (yes, we have restaurants on base, staffed with civilians, and half of them stopped showing up for work. they're screening everyone extra hard now) on my thinkpad. Our issued toughbooks had a new web filter update pushed to them that blocks most social media, but all imageboards specifically. 4, 8, etc.

Also, speaking of computers, this is super important for the days ahead: you guys need to dig into why all government contract TPW P4-15-NB laptops were rounded up and destroyed, why google is 'jamming' results for it, and why they go for thousands of dollars in the civilian market when a surviving one pops up, even stripped to the motherboard.

again?

This again?

really makes you think

If you'd publish your wacky shit on Amazon you'd at least get 50 cents per download.

Nice filename, cunt.

Spetsnaz are not used to dealing with armed people. We would wipe them out in a few hours.

why again?

that just means he took the picture on his phone

Nothing wrong with my filename faggot

Oh look, more LARPing from reddit shills.

Unsurprisingly the fucking idiots here eat it up.

CTR is working overtime with this new strategy.

Well, you're wrong.

Shut the fuck up faggot. You're some faggot pog nasty girl. Go back to handing out water during tropical storms.

Why is it different than the last time this was posted?

One other thing I can disclose:

All those UN MRAPS that people have seen being driven around are actually being delivered to US bases and repainted and retrofitted with gear that only makes sense if you're pacifying a civilian population. The UN "paint" is actually a heat shrink wrap that peels right off. They used to just be delivered "in the white" (origin of that term) wrapped in the protective wrap, but someone got the bright idea to add "UN" onto the wrap to distract people from where they are going.

Ng infantry officer here.

Just got back from drill. News to me. Sure glad they brief Joe schmukatelli these things.

Just stop with the pastas. You're making this board disgusting. Fuck off. Legit thread died not long ago.

Sage

So what did you fuck up this weekend sir?

LOL dat filename. Why did you save the pic off of Sup Forums twice?

Homosexual and counterfeit.

Larping CTR Shill pretending to be someone important and making everyone click on Malware Links

Also nice copy pasta faggot with no proof whatsoever

I know CTR is like the bogeyman to you, but think for a second. Why the fuck would CTR be telling people Hillary's gonna commit electoral fraud, you fucking retard?

Hows the welfare queenie?

I think the implication in the LARP is that Trump is housing Spetsnaz in his real estate holdings.

I could be wrong though. I don't know who is shilling whom anymore.

I'm sure the Spetnaz will just be fighting Obama's UN mercenaries or some shit

That looks like some /k/ommando's SHTF stash, not a damn military base. Fuck off OP.

>1470603681015(1).jpg

sage

Anybody have the cap from insideranon where he says that Trump is spending a lot of cash on "infrastructure" in case of vote-rigging, enough that he's less focused on ads and self-promotion?

This would go hand-in-hand with that if it's true.

what is
>false flagging
>controlling the narrative
>dis/misinfomation campaign
>controlled opposition

Larping only damages those against Clinton. Spreading bullshit like this only makes those against Clinton look like retards. It creates a distraction from real issues. It baits retards into flocking to it drowning out reasonable discourse. It segregates people into conflicting sides causing infighting.

Even if "CTR" isnt directly behind such actions, it only works in their favor which is why this sort of faggotry must not be allowed to take seed.

>NG armorer
>knows about election rigging that's way out of his lane
National Guard MP here, sorry to be a party pooper, but no such brief has been released. We have been told to prepare for a large scale gun confiscation operation though called "Opord H"

You're extremely uninformed.

Also entirely believable. H for Hillary?

Yeah buddy, sure you have.

It isn't clear, they're just telling us to make preparations for opord H

You're just reposting the other anons thread

why post this again?

Is this the new thread?

this fake thread again

sage

Shut up boot, get started on sight count already

FUCK OFF ACHMED

God I wish

>>doesn't know how downloading an image from 4cham works

I like turkeys

Come here user has a TPW laptops

I think you meant to say...
Spetsnaz are not used to dealing with armed live people. They would fix that in a few hours.

Yes there is you faggot. You saved the image twice from someone else's thread

Vlad pls gibs me a new AS-VAL for Christmas, I'll do whatever you want :3

TPW P4-15-NB
I already know about those. Those were special laptops for government crypto. They had special crypto math coprocessors that were free of backdoors. The only things the NSA couldn't get into.

alalladksdfkfsdfdfdfsdfsfsfs

fake and gay

Protip: the US won't slip into any civil war, but there WILL be a leak about voter fraud.

They'll cheat their way to the top and everyone will know they did it, but no one will stop them. This is tyranny through apathy. Truly a Brave New World.

>Trump will be the president to end the import ban on Russian firearms

Delete this

>Trump wins election
>fast forward to 2018
>be me
>go to Wal-Mart
>they have a buy 2 get 1 free deal on AKs
>mfw

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!! TURN ON FOX NEWS

Never.

For good measure, I'll tell you all about Intel's backdoors, that these particular laptops are free of.

Its called the 'Intel Management Engine Interface'. Thats the software part that runs in the background, listening for instructions. The actual trick, though, is a hardened part of the CPU that runs its own firmware. This subprocessor can invoke authority over the CPU when the correct code is given to it. Its basically a permanent hardware backdoor onto every Intel chip.

what are they saying? i don't have cable because poorfag

AHHHH YOU SHIT

I HAVENT FINISHED BUYING THEM ALL UP YET

YOU WANT ME TO HAVE TO FUCKING PAY OVER TEN GRAND A PIECE ONCE WORD SPREADS? FUUUUCK

probably gonna be some kinda buzzfeed or vice article tomorrow. "Six things you didn't know about the surplus auctioned laptops the government is trying to hide from you"

Right now you can still get these for peanuts when you find them off of Facebook electronics groups and shit when someone buys a storage unit or wins a surplus auction or something. There's only a few hundred of these out there that slipped through the cracks and didn't get crushed.

I got my first one mixed in with a lot of garbage cf-50 tough books that I bought for $120 total at an auction. Army's mistake, my future profit

Last thing I need is people knowing what they're worth fuuuuck

What you are saying then is Trump funded this?

Fuck off shill

Thread has autosaged

You just bumped it.

What is this saga thing everyone keeps talking about?

Yea I noticed. I posted and it still said page 9 after a while.

Weeeew

whats on??

OP, does this have anything to do with Project Black Box?

Rev up those dubs

Checked!