i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515821168890.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=JL7h72NigqE
i.4cdn.org/gif/1516322860281.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/brit/ more like /shit/ lmoa

youtube.com/watch?v=qK_KhzQEjoQ

all brits are pasty babies

*man with grating ascottish accent on yank tv*
>the pint-sized argentinian has the control and poise of a ballerina and the power of a lion, wrapped in the tenacity of an old shoe string
>the way this man moves that ball is just like a sunset at Tijuana. I never thought I'd see that sunset again, but the man with the ball has brought me back with a tear in my eye

apologise

fegefdwsaf

love playing CSGO with russians

Rollo was a pagan Norseman who successfully invaded the Carolingian Kingdoms in the 9th century. His place of birth is unknown.

He is sometimes called "Rollo the Walker", suggesting that Rollo did not ride a horse, for whatever reason.

Rollo struck up a friendship in England with Alstem, then recognised as a petty king of the East Angles in 880. Alstem was a Danish leader whom Alfred the Great baptized.

With hundreds of ships, and possibly tens of thousands of men, he arrived outside Paris in late November 885.

King Charles decided to negotiate with Rollo. He granted Rollo land in the north of his kingdom. As a token of his goodwill, Rollo also agreed to be baptized, taking the name "Robert", and to marry Gisela, a daughter of Charles.

mad that all the foreign generals are like /brit/ in that they have their own gimmicks, posting styles and personalities, but we'll never know because they're in other languages

in love with a 56 percenter what do

babestation

Scotts need wiping out to be fair

anime

Literally spent the entirety of my young adult life so far on /brit/.

Germans just talk about toil and stealing other peoples towels on holiday

any /burlyboys/ in

how old are you?

22 next week.

Anyone have the /brit/ civil war Wikipedia pic

Five years old I am

Wish fatcam would come back and eradicate this cancer that took over /brit/

went in /v4/ or whichever it is they post in english and its proper strange

in love with a 51.89 percenter what do

refuse to believe that foreigns could concoct something as intricate, sophisticated, and yet as unrelentingly shite as /brit/, impossible. Their tiny little minds cannot do it. They lack the basic human constitution to construct such monstrosities.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515821168890.webm

I get up around midday, have some toast, sit at my computer browsing the internet or maybe playing a video game until about 6 or so, then I make a nice hot meal, then I take it upstairs and will watch some youtube/whatever whilst I eat, then I play video games/browse Sup Forums/watch a tv show until about 4 in the morning

(occasionally I'll get a glass of water throughout the day)
sometimes I'll go out with friends, either during the day or the evening
and at weekends I tend to go visit my dad and do a similar NEET lifestyle there

ancientfag here to tell you it only gets worse :)

where did you get that picture lol

nah, imagine the pure autism that /mammi/ must be

remember when I was shitposting before you were walking?
pepperridge farm remembers.

>84515188

>cant see the aftermath

fuck off you prick!

Li'pum

Got it on my pc but I'm currently phoneposting haha xxx

of course they couldn't, brits had to concoct their own countries for them in most cases

i need a jewish gf

anime?

HALLO

HALLO

HALLO

HALLO

mammi is too recent to have constructed anything comparable to /brit/. I could get the finnish gf to translate it and thus press my ear to the sauna wall, as to say, however, I doubt anything of significant intrigue has yet developed in that particular tray of agar.

good thing about /brit/ is you can scroll straight to the bottom and not miss anything important

a bit like life really

nice split ends bitch
ever heard of a haircut?!
lel

awful post, deeply saddened that this had to be the thing i encountered upon scrolling to the bottom

How hasn't anybody tried to 3d print a gf yet?

anime

so glad i no longer work for my previous toilberg. He was pretty insulting. I worked in a small office and worked closely with mongs and women and in trump-esque fashion i couldn't hold my tongue and would occasionally call this girl a bulldyke or the brown guy 56 percent.

toilberg would take me into the office, and once even recommended therapy to me. Every time I tried to explain how I felt about things in general he'd cut me off, start spamming me with le blue sky thinking and being the brand. it just didnt wash with me.

And now I'm earning double despite getting fired from there, at a better company, which is 9 to 5. will update the blog tomorrow, thanks for reading.

it's at least 2 years old, surely it's developed a """"""""""""culture""""""""""""""""" of it's own
>I could get the finnish gf to translate it
probably not the best idea

What a disgusting guttural subhuman language.

arse is smelly
mom's spaghetti

haven't posted a cat tonight
here's a cat

woah
didn't have to solve the captcha
what's going on

clare

have you heard of the high elves

oomph

h-has everyone just left the thread?

male arses really aren't sexual

*puts my erect penis into a fat builders shitstained arsehole*

BIGOT! ITS LOVE WE'RE EQUAL

about to play some soyculus rift

that's full on new testament.
Get back in the runt pen

Funny how I literally lick her arsehole out every night but am reluctant to show her the gay little Sup Forums threads that I'd want her to translate. Funny how some barriers are overcome whilst others are not. FUNNY. Isn't it. It's all very funny.

horse face
looks american

William Longsword succeeded his father Rollo as the ruler of the Normans (North-men). He faced a rebellion by the Normans, who felt he had become too soft while living in France.

Longsword married Luitgarde, daughter of Count Herbert II of Vermandois, and a direct descendant of Charlemagne.

In 936, Louis Transmarinus (meaning "from overseas") was elected King of the Franks.

Louis was living in England at the court of Æthelstan, King of the English. As king of the whole Anglo-Saxons, Æthelstan was highly respected on throughout the European continent, sometimes styled as "basileus et curagulus", the titles of Byzantine emperors, by foreign authors.

Æthelstan convinced Longsword to pay homage to Louis IV. Longsword pledged his loyalty to King Louis IV when they met in 940 and, in return, he was confirmed in lands that had been given to his father, Rollo

miss /carib/ just want her back x

Neck yourself.

fucking hilarious mate feel free to carry on any time

youtube.com/watch?v=JL7h72NigqE

PHWOOOOARR COR BLIMEY LOOK AT THE HAIRY SWEATY ARSE OF THAT FAT HAIRY MAN WOULD SURE LOVE TO CUM INSIDE THAT

Fatal Failure

the matilda 2 is kind of cute

eating cheerios at this time of night and theres nothing theresa 'gay' may can do to stop man

>I literally lick her arsehole out every night
IT'S NOT FAIR.

:3

girl arseholes are a lot less clean than people would like to think

we are equal

you like having sex, as a man, to a beautiful, soft, warm and adorable woman

I like having sex with another man, who pokes my shithole and gets his dick covered in my shit then i sucked off the shit with my mouth

its the same thing xx

would it upset you more to know that she looks very similar to that and has her own finnish flag and that we've done a cheeky sweaty shag in the sauna, that photo could've literally been taken by me and you'd never know

living the dream, but don't worry I'll fuck it up

all me

literally every last one is mine, thanks very much

>so ronnie why did you lose

>err..i had the cold and divorces and wasnt feelin right and shit

every time

wilder is a bumbling baffoon

watching him trying to string sentences together, let alone deliver any razer sharp diatribe is positively cringe-inducing

bums are gross
poo is gross
fannies are gross by association

The German Turfan archeology expeditions in Xinjiang, China were conducted between 1902 and 1914.

Kaiser Wilhelm II was enthusiastic and helped finance the expedition. He donated 32,000 Marks from his private purse .

One of the rarest finds was a mosaic of a blue-eyed, red-haired monk, assumed to be an Indo-Aryan Tocharian.

During World War II, the Ethnological Museum was bombed seven times in Allied bombing. 28 of the finest paintings were totally destroyed.

When the Russians arrived in 1945 they looted at least 10 crates of treasures that they discovered in a bunker under the Berlin Zoo which have not been seen since.

is it bad to post on Sup Forums when you're out in public from your phone?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1516322860281.webm

cor me bumhole hurt so much whilst having my perfectly natural sex last night i pooed on his willy haha xx equal rights we are all da same

nah happy for you x

used to have a sofa just like that

love cuddling and gazing into each other's eyes me

ayo paypal release the funds

do normies just forget what being gay actually entails and have been distracted with LGBT rights? two men in a bed poking each others arseholes

saw tyson fury in sainsburys one time in stockport
slapped him round back of the head with a whole side of salmon

Thom Yorke is 5ft 5 LOL